Loversogi.site

Loversogi.site has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Loversogi.site also ranks 480th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Loversogi.site are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Loversogi.site?

“SCAM”

Kaila G.
7/30/20

They sent the wrong shoes (look like fake crocs) and refused to exchange or refund my order. They have no phone number to call even though they say 100% customer satisfaction.

kailag5
July 30th, 2020
shelbys97
July 31st, 2020
Ordered my husband espresso brown all terrain crocs from their website. I received bright RED crocs. I emailed explaining the mistake and all I've gotten in return is a bunch of emails saying it's too costly and time consuming for them to fix and they won't issue more than a 35% refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Loversogi.site staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Loversogi.site?

Have a question about Loversogi.site?