Loveholidays.co

Loveholidays.co has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Loveholidays.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Loveholidays.co?

“The Joke Is On Me...”

Declan O.
12/7/19

After previously arranging, two very enjoyable trips with Loveholidays. I was bitterly disappointed and infuriated at the lack off professionalism shown by this company, during and after my last holiday, booked and paid three months in advance. The booking was for a four star adult only hotel. Within twenty minutes drive from the airport. Close to the beach and within a short walking distant to town. A week before I was due to fly to my destination. I received an email. The email was to inform me! That my hotel had had an early closure. It also informed me! I need not worry. As Loveholidays, had found and booked me into another hotel, which would fulfill my requirements as requested. Nothing could be further from the truth!!!!! What I received was nothing short of an episode of the Twilight Zone.. A three star styled hotel, one hour drive from the airport. Full of teenage students on holidays. All the hotel's facilities had closed for the year. It's air-conditioning system switched off and a TV which was blocked. And a kitchen serving cold, and at best warm food.. As an all inclusive guest. I had the pleasure of drinking from a plastic cup, and was excluded from drinking in the main bar..Unless I paid for my drinks..While none inclusive hotel guests, enjoyed a more civilised drinking glass. Dispite ringing the phone number supplied in case of difficulties, and explaining my situation. No staff member from Loveholidays returned my calls. I further found out. My first choice of hotel was in fact open and not closed as reported to me. As yet. I've received no response, and no explanation for moving me from my intended hotel. My holiday was no loveholiday..More like an expensive mistake

declano4
December 7th, 2019
Nothing could be further from the truth!!!!!
What I received was nothing short of an episode of the Twilight Zone..
My holiday was no loveholiday..More like an expensive mistake

Questions? Get answers from the Loveholidays.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Loveholidays.co?

Have a question about Loveholidays.co?