Review of Love-Battery

Love-Battery reviews

info@love-battery.com

kristinah57
12/31/18

False advertising. The battery they send is not the correct one for the computer. It is impossible to get in touch with anyone and they also write 30% fee if opened package plus 10% restocking fee, I bet I will never see the money again. Careful Cheating Chinese.

mrse85
11/7/18

My son ordered a shark 5 battery on 03/09/2018. Tina said payment by Paypal before delivery. Monica wrote that delivery would be between 15 to 25 business days.
NGN36,000 equivalent of dollar cost of the battery was paid through my Paypal Account since 27/09/2018.
As at today 07/11/2018, the BATTERY IS YET TO BE DELIVERED TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY, IDI-IROKO ROAD, OTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA as instructed. MRS ESTHER AKPAN.

timofeyj
5/26/16

My battery was in great condition for my laptop, delivered well, couldn't as for more,

harmoneeo
5/26/16

good battery
Well done!!

stevef88
5/23/16

Ordered 4/21/16. It is now 5/23 and no tracking info, nothing. I asked for a refund last week in an email to Monica, the name on email responses from lovebattery when I asked for shipping, tracking info. No response from Monica this time.

geoc14
4/30/16

Awful experience & a warning to all. They advertise a 6500mah battery then send a 4500mah battery. Then they force you to send it back to them with tracking which will cost you the sae as the battery to get your refund. I'm going to do it only becasue I rather UPS get my money instead of this scam artist.

alicec62
2/8/16

I just had mine for one week. Even though it is not an original battery, it works very good !!!
The website did not provide track number and order number, that was a con.Also, I received my battery after three weeks. But anyway this is not a scam website! If you have problem with your order, you better email their customer service.
I am satisfied with my shopping experience.

refinnejp
2/2/16

I ordered my battery last nov 17,2015 through online.i received it last january 29. And so thankful for the good business

moorezm
10/10/15

Ordered a battery for an old DELL V131 laptop, got a top quality battery and item was delivered promptly. Would certainly recommend would certainly use again and recommend them to worldwide.

andreac74

The new replacement battery saved my asus x550d notebook

wooleym
10/2/15

Your service is wonderful. I am very satisfied.

lambb
10/2/15

2nd order from this site.

pierres18
6/24/14

I purchased 2 additional batteries for a long trips. I recommend this website.

dianeg14
6/22/14

Here is a very good website for replacement battery which I have used for two years.

jeromep5
6/22/14

I purchased a new Lenovo G505s and wish to purchase a second battery. Lenovo recommended me to love-battery, all are excellent!

richardm84
6/22/14

I order two batteries from love-battery. Never had any problems with their battery.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
6/21/14

Chinese battery scam gang in action. Don't believe the fake positive reviews here. They are cheats.

davida111
6/21/14

I purchase one asus battery for my daughter as birthday gift, She danced with glee when she saw the new battery. I like this site. All are perfect!

vytenisr
6/20/14

Very good! I have been long time customer and have always been very satisfied.

dv18
6/20/14

Ordered battery, 80 days later still not received... Big SCAM IMO

gregorys29
3/21/14

I purchased a toshiba C55t-A5287 laptop from japan(without a battery),that's ridiculous. so i ordered a replacement battery and everything works. it's excellent!

janicer6
3/21/14

I purchased a toshiba replacement battery. Their service is reliable and the quality of their battery is high.

amdp
3/3/14

So i have ordered a replacement battery for my laptop.I though it will ship pretty fast since they state in there site that battery's are being delivered within two weeks.$#*! no - i received my battery little over 4weeks after purchase date.Whats more to add,they said that there will be tracking id given to me so that i could track my passel.There was no such thing given.Once i placed the "new" battery inside my laptop it didn't charge.Battery is unoriginal and probably refurbished or something.The site only offered to send that battery to there headquarters in China.They refuse to refund that broken battery and compensate for the shipping,witch would cost over 100USD.If you need a new,properly working battery rather go to local pc repair shop.This website is hoax,hope they will burn in hell !

tylenad
2/17/14

**** STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER *****
I ordered a battery for my Toshiba laptop computer. I received the item after 4 weeks. However, the battery is a dead and unchargeable battery. I found out later that the item was shipped from Shenzhen China not from the US. You would be fooled by looking at the info provided by Love-battery.com website.

I contacted the seller for refund. They provided a return-address (to China). However, the USPS has restriction on shipping batteries oversea and the UPS costs more than the amount that I paid for the battery (over $100 USD). In order to get refund from PAYPAL, I have to ship with "online tracking" option which is so expensive. I didn't get a refund or a new one because I could not send the bad one back to the seller. They know the trick how to scam you legally.

julianf11
12/13/13

Ordered before I read the reviews, even though the site was looking a bit dodgy. I thought it would be a $100 lesson and was proven wrong: 10 days after I placed my order I received the battery. Of course it wasn't an original, but value for money seems awesome!

Yes,US dollars, we provide free shipping

By Taylor P., Love-Battery Representative

We free shipping to worldwide. you can order it by this link: http://www.love-battery.com/product_detail.asp?id=10114

By Taylor P., Love-Battery Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Love-Battery staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Love-Battery