LogoSymmetry

LogoSymmetry has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LogoSymmetry ranks 22nd among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate LogoSymmetry?

“The video”

ATEC E.
2/13/20

Logosymmetry created was a top notch video. They attention to detail and their love of making videos is fully displayed. Thank you very much for your hard work.

“DO NOT USE”

Jade R.
7/23/20

@LogoSymmetryUK horrible company don't use. Asked them for a logo and I got this "clip art" after briefing them with the words green, no white and classic and elegant. Won't give me a refund either.

atece
February 13th, 2020

jader46
July 23rd, 2020

kashi2
January 27th, 2020

After weeks and weeks of frustration I am having to vent my anger at the incompetence of Peter and Derek D'Souza. I would stay well clear of these two. The company is not even a UK based company as they claim to be.

erics1924
July 9th, 2021

We've used this company before. Plus, they are currently working with us to make a couple of videos for our business. They are doing everything we ask and the videos are coming out great. I must say they are the best logo & video maker in UK!

Products used:
logo & video

soniak62
January 30th, 2020

Our experience was phenomenal! Logosymmetry went above and beyond to provide a superior product and service. Very happy with the video and the work from Cheryl and the team. Highly recommend them for any animated videos you may need.

pearlc160
December 16th, 2019

My friends and I were planning to begin a business, and we had several ideas for a suitable logo and website design. We were just fortunate enough to get in touch with Logosymmetry UK, who were very professional and friendly. We wanted a logo that would set our business apart from our competitors, and it was exactly how the team at Logosymmetry UK did. My friends and I were more than happy with them and recommend their services.

johng2204
February 12th, 2020

In all the years I've used agencies I've never been able to work with someone new and they knock it out the park on the first try. Logosymmetry did an amazing job and delivered early!

bradr432
January 29th, 2020

Logosymmetry provides good service and sales support, with a fast response to enquiries and discussion. They provide me a great video for our company intro as it is what I want. Keep It Up Guys!

riyanb1
June 15th, 2021

They proved to be a good and appropriate services provider as far as logo design services are concerned. Even though I was new in business, but they never really made me feel it and thus helped me get massive traffic on website.

rehans4
February 9th, 2020

Logosymmetry is amazing they have competed for my website to a lovely standard, they were so helpful and professional throughout the whole process. They also did my logo and thank you card. It was a pleasure working with them and I plan to work with them again in the near future. An absolute gem.

donaldd274
January 31st, 2020

They are extremely quick and professional. Website looks really really good and it only took 2 days. David is very quick to reply to messages and also made all the changes we asked very quickly. I would 100% recommend them and will use their services again.

alices225
March 25th, 2020

Logosymmetry did a fantastic job with my logo. They took all of my feedback and created a logo design that conveys exactly what I want to communicate to potential customers. I am very, very satisfied!

marinaa58
March 4th, 2020

Reached out to Logosymmetry for a design for my company, they did an amazing job in a timely manner. I Recommend them, and also will continue to use for all my designs in my business.

blya
February 11th, 2020

Logosymmetry works with passion. They have skill, imagination, and a very low price. Too bad the top marks are only 5 stars!

lucyr78
December 3rd, 2019

Our company had bad experiences in the past, but we were truly impressed by the quality of work and commitment shown by Logosymmetry UK. Their creative team is probably the best that we have worked with so far. They deliver excellent work just as you have asked them and would ensure that you are more than satisfied with their work.

rickyb103
December 3rd, 2019

There are many logo designs companies that offer the same monotonous designs, but Logosymmetry UK is different than others. They have a skilled and experienced team that provides original and authentic logos. The company offers good value for its services, and you would love to work with them again.

jamest776
December 3rd, 2019

If you are running short of time and require some fantastic logos in quick time than look no further, Logosymmetry UK is the one place that can meet your demands better than most companies in the market. The quality of their work is clearly seen in the logos they make. I always employ their services.

marsham114
November 24th, 2019

It was an astounding and delightful to work with a group of professionals. Logosymmetry UK has a team of amazing and talented individuals who work passionately and full of dedication. The team designed not one but three spectacular logos for our new product line. We are amazed by their work

cynthiam419
November 20th, 2019

Our company had a unique idea and vision, and we were glad that Logosymmetry UK helped us in making it a reality. A logo has a strong impression on minds of the customers, and that is exactly what the creative team of Logosymmetry UK did for us. We were happy to work with them and would recommend their services.

martint124
October 18th, 2019

Super quick turnaround, extremely good price, couldn't ask for more, will definitely use again. I really loved it.

simonw64
May 4th, 2017

Their SEO team has worked wonders for our website the visitors have increased along with the rankings in the Google search engine (jumped from the 3rd page to the 2nd).

They are legit only online but they are not based here. I believe they are from India

By kash i.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LogoSymmetry staff and other customers.

Logo Symmetry offers creative design and development services to businesses. With more than 65,000 successful projects, we’ve taken the online design industry by storm, and are leading the way in establishing eminent brands all over the world.

logos4
Logo S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LogoSymmetry?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about LogoSymmetry?