LogoDesign

LogoDesign has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LogoDesign ranks 8th among Graphic Design sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 25 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.4%
How would you rate LogoDesign?

“Done right from the start!”

Rick F.
9/4/20

Read this first, point blank did what they said they would do, although our log was simple we went back in forth about 4-6 times with some changes. FYI we did it all in about 24 hours, do not believe the bad reviews. Attached is our Logo I highly recommend them. shopbalesky.com will soon be up so you can see it in its full glory!

“Logodesign”

Brayden M.
1/10/20

False Advertising! Non-Supportive "Support"! Long "Support" Response Times! Support Randomly Stops Responding!

rickf293
September 4th, 2020

mauricios37
October 13th, 2020

From the get-go Shaun Pual at LogoDesign has been extremely helpful, courteous, and responsive. Every time I called he picked up the phone and quickly took care of what was requested. I recommend these guys hands down. The logo and business cards look great! Thanks for all of your help Shaun!

robina229
October 29th, 2020

Very nice and professional staff I kept on making numerous changes to my brand and they were, courteous and professional with helping me. They have a great staff in particular Shaun and numerous beautiful images to choose from. However the issue I have is they are expensive. I think they charge too much for copyright and just for purchasing the image.

shirleyr285
August 17th, 2020

Even if there were some kind of misunderstandings at first, the communication went quickly better and the instructions I gave to create my Logo were respected and well designed!
I am from France and by the end of the year I will graduate as therapist, specialized in childhood and adolescence... I think they will be keen on my Logo, my daughter already is!: D
Well, I thank Shaun from the bottom of my heart for his patience, kindness, support and service.
I really appreciated :)

paulb1855
Paul B.
January 30th, 2020

John adapted our chosen logo for a Yacht Charter business in the UK.
The price was good. John talked to me on several occasions to check at each stage the process and concept designs matched our criteria. We have some ideas for the future and may contact him again. I will recommend his company to other people when possible.

shynelled
January 24th, 2020

I used one of LogoDesign's customizable templates to design a logo for my company. The design tool was very easy to use and had a lot of features that the competitors do not have.

John helped me out and he was very patient and answered my many questions.

The price was great and I received my logo in less than 24 hours. I was very impressed with their service and I will definitely use them for future business needs.

rp265
April 17th, 2020

Thanks for all the support and attention to my needs! I appreciate the careful ways that I received the instructions in how to access the needed information. Thanks again!

jeanriguelu
October 13th, 2020

I am a return customer of Design Mantic. Three years ago we purchased a "Logo" for another entity we were pleased then. This time I decided to use their design service and in a matter of hours we have a beautiful logo designed to our satisfaction. We also got Business Cards designed by Design Mantic as well and plan to have them design our website. We encourage others to use their services as well.

Jean Riguel Ulysse
President
Pinnacle Consulting Group, LLC

jamest889
February 7th, 2020

Easy design tool with great flexibility to adjust font height and width. Adam has been great to work with on my second project with designmantic.com. Need more options to select or enter specific color codes and to be able to create and download alternate color versions for the allowed one month after business hours with out having to bother the design team or pay any extra charges. Website sometime has a delay when you update your logo designs. Overall one of the best self design tools for logos out there!

troyd94
April 2nd, 2020

I needed a logo for why company didn't want to take the time to create my own. Stumbled across logodesign.net, typed in what I needed and even got a discount! Easy process and great logo.

Tip for consumers:
search keywords of what your looking for.

Products used:
logo creator.

rajbeerk
February 18th, 2020

I spoke to john regarding my logo design. He is really helpful and explained me each single thing. I would love to use their services in future too. Thank you so much john for helping me. I really loved the logo they design for me the way i asked.

davidf2074
October 29th, 2020

Great website with a ton of logo examples, I was on at least 5 other sites trying to get a logo and this site was so easy to use. I could change the logo, add copy change colors and fonts. It was so easy to use and the help line the guys helped me through every step. All at a very competitive price. Very happy they have my highest recommendation!

Tip for consumers:
Ask for help they called me emailed me, were not pushy at all just very helpful. Got a great logo for $55.00....great for a start up with little money

Products used:
Logo

marieb325
February 4th, 2020

I would highly recommend working with LogoDesign.net. They recently created a beautiful logo for our "not for profit" venture. John and the team were extremely cooperative and responded quickly and efficiently to all of our revisions. A very professional experience and they exceeded our expectations.

shelinaf2
July 15th, 2020

I purchased an amazing design from LogoDesign! I was assisted by Adam Benson who was absolutely awesome, very professional and patient. He walked me through the process and everything worked in a timely manner. I enjoyed doing business with Adam and love my design!

adier1
December 25th, 2020

At a low cost, you have superior stuff. To get a glorious result, we register on your website. Thank you so much for your quality work, and we are all pleased with your goods.

robw266
April 29th, 2020

Used logodesign to quickly design a new logo for a special project, was incredibly easy and efficient. Definitely will use again.

jenf116
May 1st, 2020

This is by far the best logo design tool I've found with a vast range of options and customisation tools that are intuitive and easy to use. Best of all the chat support is instant and really efficient. John was a pleasure and even gave me a discount. Couldn't ask for better. Highly recommend.

marias754
January 29th, 2020

I recommend this company, create beautiful logos. John created a beautiful design for my wedding. John helped me out and he was very patient and answered my many questions.

sherrid45
February 26th, 2020

Thanks for your help with designing my logo! It turned out great, with your partnership. Recommend your services

vipinc2
March 1st, 2020

Fully Satisfied with their Service... Special their online support team (Brain & John) is very fast and cooperative...

Special Thanks to Logodesign.net

sherrellj2
April 7th, 2020

I really loved how this site is easy to use for logos... Adam made sure he was there to help he even gave me a 2nd logo for free! Pleas purchase your logos here you won't regret it.

orpheusk2
April 14th, 2020

Worked with the DesignMantic team a few times and they are always great to work with. Adam is awesome! Great work, fast turnaround, and always very professional. Will be doing business with them again.

braydenm4
January 10th, 2020

False Advertising!
Non-Supportive "Support"!
Long "Support" Response Times!
Support Randomly Stops Responding!

marks3043
October 14th, 2020

Changed brief and made numerous changes. All requests done quickly and choices given. Very happy with result

allyb38
February 20th, 2020

Adam was supportive and helpful with customizing my designs. I would recommend asking for Adam to assist you as I did not have a good experience with another design specialist.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LogoDesign staff and other customers.

janilj
LogoDesign S.
Typically responds within 25 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LogoDesign?

Have a question about LogoDesign?