Logobylogo.co.uk reviews

lucyj
7/4/12

I really wish I'd read these reviews BEFORE parting with my money. Like the others, I received 3 logos, none of which I was particularly thrilled with.... then nothing. I can't get hold of anyone there for love nor money. My numerous emails have gone unanswered, and I have resigned myself to the fact that I've been screwed over.

georgek12
4/27/12

DO NOT USE !! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SAY THE DESIGN WILL BE WITH YOU THE NEXT DAY BUT THEY ARE NOT ! TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET A DESIGN THAT WAS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR IN ANY WAY INCLUDING THE COLORS LOOKS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD HAD DRAW IT !! THEN DON'T RESPOND TO ANY CALLS OR EMAILS OR LIVE CHAT !! REPORTED TO TRADING STANDARDS AND RECOVERY OF MONEY BY MY BANK !!

alamina
11/2/11

http://www.logobylogo.co.uk is a scam, if you paid through paypal, you should open a dispute through the paypal and keep your fingers crossed. Their customer support line always goes to voicemail and online chat is never active. VERY POOR COMPANY, worth paying a little extra for quality.

mrs7
9/16/11

A massive disapointment..keep clear, chase after chase with no reply!

krtkk
2/12/11

Don't go to them.. abosulute rubbish... I lost my money too...

Placed an order 3 months ago, deliver a first samples within couple of days (not next day as they committed while taking an order) and even proposed design did not look like from a professional designer (seems like some one was learning a photoshop using my logo ;-). After they responsed for just one revision request (in two weeks time!) and that was the last (lost too!)! I have not been able to reach their international customer support in norway and no responses to emai, online chat messages.....

davidt15
12/1/10

I have used them once too and am still quite unsure. The logo itself seemed fine but they took quite a while to refine it.

Even when I approved it I had to wait a couple of days to get the finished artwork. This was quite a nuisance as I told them beforehand we had a deadline to have it and get it to printers, screenprinters etc for an event most frustrating when it was impossible to contact anyone, no answer on the phone and hard to catch someone on LiveChat.

I would not trust the 100% Money back Guarantee simply not true. I requested this simply because I spent considerable time trying to reach someone to meet the deadline and failed. They then refused any refund and blocked my email.

I became concerned how a company like this may operate and I looked further into their Dun & Bradstreet AAA report. It is no longer valid and D&B told me they had been trying for quite some time to speak with LogoByLogo to have them remove the claim of this report but were also ignored.

Would I use them again?

I would probably have given them a chance if they honoured their guarantees as I do have quite a number of logos done on behalf of others. I'd still be concerned about communication but also about their continuing to present a report that is not valid. The top off was their lack of courtesy following the service by blocking me when I pointed out I met all requirements for the "100% money back guarantee" (a term I would use loosely).

adrianos
10/8/10

Don't trust them. I've paid 29 pounds for a logo and I didn't get it. I lost my money. That's it.

Questions? Get answers from the Logobylogo.co.uk staff and other customers.

Logobylogo.co.uk?