Review of Logaster

London, England EC4N 7DZ, United Kingdom
support@logaster.com

benj98
12/27/18

Excellent service for a small business. Helps to start your branding easy and not expensive. Recommends to everybody!

happya6
12/9/18

It's such a shame because this company has a great product but I am completely frustrated with their customer service. The only way to get in touch with them is by email should you have any trouble. Their business card design that comes with their $50 package does not download automatically for trim allowance in printing. I learned this the hard way once a trip to the printer deliverable a highly unsatisfactory product. They make you contact their support to obtain this STANDARD file...need it in a hurry?! Forget it! You get an instant message saying they will respond in 1-2 days. I messaged them late Thursday night saying it was URGENT and they still have not responded with the necessary business card file to take back to the printer. Now when I try to log in it's not recognizing my email. Says there is no account with that name. Which now is requiring I contact them AGAIN to even be able to log in and get the logo designs I paid for. And wait another 1-2 to hear back on that reply. I also contacted them with a question before I made my purchase and they never responded to that message either. Great product especially on the fly...unless...you run into difficulty that is, then you may be out the money and miss a crunch deadline. For this reason I would NOT recommend this company at all.

heatherj56
4/30/18

Created a logo, paid $32.00 to download, once I paid, was no longer able to access the logo created. Tried to edit another logo version and asked to pay again. Contacted support and no reply as of yet.

ninom15
6/23/17

There is so many interesting and useful options that I can choose.. and thats it... I am truly very very satisfied with this service!

olgam27
6/22/17

Logaster will help you to create a logo quickly and easy. Also you can immediately create business cards, envelopes, favicon etc.

Tip for consumers: It’s easy to design your logo with Logaster. You should make just few steps:
1. Visit a site;
2. Type in your business name and pick the circle your business most associates with;
3. Choose a suitable icon and an eye-catching font;
4. Alter the logo to fit what you want – its size, color and elements;
5. Save the logo and download it.

Questions? Get answers from the Logaster staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Logaster