Review of LivBeads

Tel: 07827580781

1 star

sarahe133
6/7/18

Beautiful bracelet, great quality & very quick delivery. I was very impressed and would purchase again without hesitation.

sarap100
4/14/18

From start to finish from the design process to the communication and the finished products handmade by Simon has been amazing.

Definitely willl be back for more.

mandiel
3/23/18

Have just purchased another bracelet and it's more beautiful than my first bracelet! I can't express my thanks enough to Simon who yet again made it perfectly. A brilliant company and highly recommended.

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Thank you so much for such lovely feedback. It was a pleasure and absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Enjoy wearing it.

Regards

davidb886
3/5/18

Over the Moon with these bracelets..As good as Thomas Sabo jewellery but at a fraction of the price..I will definitely buy more soon.

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Hi. Thank you so much for this, that’s a real compliment and I’m so pleased you’re happy with them.

melaniew53
3/1/18

I was looking for something unique and bought some beautiful bracelets from LivBeads. I am so thrilled with the jewelry, its so gorgeous. I gave one of the bracelets as a gift and my friend loved it. Thank you so much! I will definitely be back in the future!

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted you are happy with your bracelets. It is always so rewarding to receive lovely feedback.

Regards

cristianam1
11/9/17

Highly recommend. Prompt, friendly service, excellent communication, lovely bracelet. Would definitely use again.

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Thank you for you kind words. I am delighted you like the bracelets.
williaml182
10/14/17

Thank you. Couldnt have been better, bang on the money, bang on time. I recommend them as my experience was flawless

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Very kind thank you. I hope we can help again in the future.
helenm145
9/20/17

Kept me informed of how my order was progressing . Arrived as advertised ...will use again . Thanks !

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Thank you for ordering from us and I look forward to helping again in the future.
mikeb389
7/2/17

After being let down at the last minute by another jeweller I contacted Olivia Esme Jewellery, the gentleman who answered helped me out and kept me up to date with delivery etc. Very helpful. Oh yeah and the bangle was very good too.

Response from Simon A., LivBeads Representative
Thank you for your kind words. Just let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.
laurat94
Laura T.
7/1/17

Lovely products and really quick delivery. Would definitely recommend! Very friendly and reliable staff.

Questions? Get answers from the LivBeads staff and other customers.

LivBeads ?