LivBeads

LivBeads has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LivBeads ranks 41st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate LivBeads ?

“Gorgeous”

Mandie L.
3/23/18

Have just purchased another bracelet and it's more beautiful than my first bracelet! I can't express my thanks enough to Simon who yet again made it perfectly. A brilliant company and highly recommended.

mandiel
March 23rd, 2018

Simon A.

Thank you so much for such lovely feedback. It was a pleasure and absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Enjoy wearing it.

Regards

sarahe133
June 7th, 2018
Verified purchase

Beautiful bracelet, great quality & very quick delivery. I was very impressed and would purchase again without hesitation.

davidb886
March 5th, 2018
Verified purchase

Over the Moon with these bracelets. As good as Thomas Sabo jewellery but at a fraction of the price. I will definitely buy more soon.

Simon A.

Hi. Thank you so much for this, that’s a real compliment and I’m so pleased you’re happy with them.

melaniew53
March 1st, 2018
Verified purchase

I was looking for something unique and bought some beautiful bracelets from LivBeads. I am so thrilled with the jewelry, its so gorgeous. I gave one of the bracelets as a gift and my friend loved it. Thank you so much! I will definitely be back in the future!

Simon A.

Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted you are happy with your bracelets. It is always so rewarding to receive lovely feedback.

Regards

mikeb389
July 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase

After being let down at the last minute by another jeweller I contacted Olivia Esme Jewellery, the gentleman who answered helped me out and kept me up to date with delivery etc. Very helpful. Oh yeah and the bangle was very good too.

Simon A.

Thank you for your kind words. Just let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

adriannam5
September 17th, 2017
Verified purchase

Came quickly, safely packaged and I even recieved an email from the owner checking everything was ok! Would definitely buy from here again!

sarap100
April 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

From start to finish from the design process to the communication and the finished products handmade by Simon has been amazing.

Definitely willl be back for more.

williaml182
October 14th, 2017
Verified purchase

Thank you. Couldnt have been better, bang on the money, bang on time. I recommend them as my experience was flawless

Simon A.

Very kind thank you. I hope we can help again in the future.

helenm145
September 20th, 2017
Verified purchase

Kept me informed of how my order was progressing. Arrived as advertised... will use again. Thanks!

Simon A.

Thank you for ordering from us and I look forward to helping again in the future.

cristianam1
November 9th, 2017
Verified purchase

Highly recommend. Prompt, friendly service, excellent communication, lovely bracelet. Would definitely use again.

Simon A.

Thank you for you kind words. I am delighted you like the bracelets.

Questions? Get answers from the LivBeads staff and other customers.

An amazing selection of fashion and aromatherapy beaded jewellery all handmade for you at time of order. Bespoke and wholesale enquiries welcome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LivBeads ?

Have a question about LivBeads ?