This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lionhost.gr

Lionhost.gr has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lionhost.gr?

“Lucky to host my site with Lionhost.gr!”

Monika E.
4/11/17

This is a great source of assistance for all your web building needs, and questions! I was looking for a host with stable servers and real Ips in Greece. I found lionhost.gr via google search. Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful. It has grown quite a bit since they became my webhost, but their support staff and policy has never faultered. 24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night! Phone Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

monikae2
April 11th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Lionhost.gr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lionhost.gr?

Have a question about Lionhost.gr?