Lilla Rose

Lilla Rose has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lilla Rose also ranks 120th among Hair Care sites. The most common issues with Lilla Rose are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lilla Rose?

“All good!”

Robin P.
8/20/19

I never received my order, it took a few attempts to contact the company but finally a lovely lady named Olivia contacted me and treated me with the best customer service I could of asked for. She went above and beyond to rectify the situation. She was understanding and extremely professional. I was very unhappy with my initial experience but I have zero complains with the service I received from Olivia, she is a gem! I've been wearing my Flexi hair clip everyday since I received it and I love how many ways I can wear it. It keeps my hair in place and looks beautiful to boot. I'm still wary about ordering thru the website but I intend on purchasing more, I will likely call in my orders in the future to ensure the order is received properly. Thank you Lilla Rose and Olivia!

“Horrific Customer Service & Defective Product”

Aimee L.
2/2/17

They have horrible quality control and even worse customer service. This tiny company has only two employees, both rude and from that rare business school where the customer is always wrong. About half the clips they ship out have a crookedly welded center piece which looks incredibly stupid. The customer unservice people argue that the clips are fine, then promise to send replacements, then fail to ship them, which amounts to theft. Just a terrible company. If you want to buy their products, buy them on ebay where you can see the actual product first and have a guarantee if it is defective. Avoid LillaRose like the plague.

robinp183
August 20th, 2019
brendah79
February 18th, 2017
I bought a lovely turquoise hair clip from a LillaRose representative at a local craft fair. I could hardly wait to go online to purchase 3 more clips, and have been scouting around to see where I might do business as a LillaRose rep. The video shows a family business with Mom & Pop and the kids telling you how proud they are of their company. So why in the world would this wonderful family business farm out their production to CHINA? That may be the reason for the Quality Control issues that I saw in another review. I myself am proud to work for a family-owned business, which I am certain would never sell out. Please keep Americans working here in the USA!
aimeel13
February 2nd, 2017
lorrainew3
August 25th, 2015
Recently, I was given four amazing flexi hair clips from a friend that knows the owner of this company. I have been using different types you hair products to hold my hair back for years. I have bought scrunchies, pins, barrettes from many places. I find them to be very cheaply made. The last a few months and then either break stretch out or the stones on the barrettes fall of and even break. Because my hair is so thick it is hard to find a good quality product that is strong enough. I usually spend money that winds up in the trash after the hair holders are used a few times. These Flexi hair clips are made different that most clips. They are made of durable steel type material. They have beautiful designs and lots of different styles. Some are like a brass tone with flowers. Some have pretty pearls and different color beads. The are shaped in a figure 8 with a metal clip that slides into the other end of the figure 8 hoop. I found these to be very glamorous and pretty in the hair. They come in all different sizes. I tried them in my hair and they stayed in very nice. They gave me a very classy pretty style. Mine came with an little instruction paper to show the different ways that they can be used in the hair. They come in all these sizes, mini, extra small, small, medium, large, extra large and mega. I visited the site today and they have so many other hair accessories that are really cool.

They have a sizing chart where you compare the circumference of your ponytail to that of a united states coin. It looks like this.

By Catlyn B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lilla Rose staff and other customers.

Hair Clips, Barrettes, Hair Sticks, Hair Bands, Bobby Pins, Buy Wear and Sell

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lilla Rose?

Have a question about Lilla Rose?