Lighting Direct

Lighting Direct has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lighting Direct also ranks 72nd among Lighting sites. The most common issues with Lighting Direct are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lighting Direct?

“we cancelled an order with this company because...”

Pat c.
4/28/10

we cancelled an order with this company because they could not guarantee a date for delivery of goods this was 2 weeks after ordering them and having taken the money from our credit card.No information has been forthcoming from them in e-mails or promised return phone-calls.Excuses for not returning the money to our card are - someone forgot to pass on the information, accounts are closed today, they are in a meeting.The goods were ordered on the 24/3/2010 and I am still awaiting another promised return phone-call today 28/4/2010. the company use sage pay I have no option but to contact mastercard.

patc2
April 28th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Lighting Direct staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lighting Direct?

Have a question about Lighting Direct?