Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

timb48
2/9/14

I ordered 5-htp from liftmode. it was shipped quickly and very professionally packaged. They include a micro-measuring spoon for the powder. Also, they include an analysis of the batch it came from. I was very impressed. As far as the product, this is my 1st time trying 5-htp, at first I did not notice any results after taking it for a few days so I stopped. After about a week I tried it again and noticed results within 24 hrs. I was walking around the next morning trying to figure out why I was in such a good mood, something good must've happened that I forgot about. Then I remembered that I took the 5-htp and realized that must be it. I've had no negative side effects.

aaronm51
2/3/14

I ordered phenytylpiraecetam from liftmode through amazon and let me tell you, i was a little spectacle at first but this product works. My mind fog was gone, i was motivated and i knew exactly what i had to do for the day. I would compare it to adderal without the euphoria or negative drawbacks. Best of all the come down is practically non-existent.

nickw28
1/27/14

There live support system needs more improvement to me. When i would send them e-mails, they would not get back up with me

maryg43
1/25/14

Excellent site for finding clean, pure nootropics and other stackable "elements" (for lack of a better term). All orders come with a lab analysis certifying purity along with basic dosage guidance. Would give it 5 stars but it is definitely not for everyone. Research what they have to offer first!

michaelc89
1/23/14

I've ordered Phenibut, PEA, and recently, Phenylpiracetam from Liftmode and have never been disappointed. Products are always high quality, prices are lower compared to other sellers, and I received package in 2 day!

cyrila12
1/18/14

I ordered the L-theanine from liftmode and everything was as promised. They also include a small spoon in the order and some offers for your next purchase.
This seems to be a very serious company.

tammyk5
1/12/14

My husband and I have really enjoyed the quality of the Liftmode products. Our first order included the Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, Sunifiram & the L-Theanine. The combination of all of these products together have given us a heightened sense of focus, clarity and energy. We will continue with the Liftmode products as we finally feel that we have found a line of vitamins worth investing and believing in. I highly recommend anyone to give Liftmode a try!

davidw128
1/7/14

I used Liftmode for the first time about a month ago. I ordered from their website and received the product on time. I highly recommend Liftmode as a very good mood enhancer. I use Liftmode with Theanine which seems to be a very good combination for a perfect feeling of well being.

phenicew
1/5/14

I think the service is great with fast shipping and the products seem high quality. It's only been a few days using the products so far. The first night when I used the products - phenibut, inositol and 5-HTP, I didn't sleep that well but in the two nights subsequent I slept much better. I hope these are products that with gradual use can help improve the overall quality of sleep.

timothyjj
1/2/14

I as VERY happy with this purchase of Phenibut. Ordering from the UK, i as a little worried it would take ages (as I have waited nearly a month from other overseas companys). However, it arrived safely and well packaged within the week. The product itself as excellent. Very good quality, and it left me with a good feeling as desired after i took it. To top all that, I managed a good nights sleep, and it left me feeling horny the next day. Plus my appetitite as reduced for several hours the next morning. All in all - a wonder product I am currenly enjoying at weekend. Tim (UK)

ashleya20
12/16/13

I purchased both 5-HTP and Picamilon from LiftMode. As a health nut who reads the labels on everything (even herbal and vitamin supplements) I am extremely impressed with both of these LiftMode products. There is no "filler" ingredients as is the case with all LiftMode supplements it's just pure, raw supplement that you can administer at varying dosages depending on your individual needs. I've called their customer service department as well and they're highly educated about the products they sell. Will definitely be ordering more from LiftMode in the future.

wesleyb33
12/15/13

After two orders from liftmode.com, I have to say I am completely satisfied with both their L-theanine and phenibut powdered supplements. Both were shipped very fast, arriving only four days after placing my order. Both seem pure and clean. I am interested to try some other supplements from this site. At the moment, liftmode is my favorite site for ordering supplements. I highly recommend it!

mattm52
12/9/13

I really like this site because the interface is great and the products have good descriptions. I have ordered various products, and my two favorites are L-Theanine and Phenylpiracetam. The Phenylpiracetam is my absolute favorite nootropic, and liftmode has some top quality stuff! Theanine is great too, I have my whole family mixing it with thier coffee and it really cleans up the caffeine buzz! Makes coffee much more pleasurable and takes away the crash!

kristinr2
12/8/13

I had ordered some green tea extract, theanine, and some 5-htp. As for getting the supplements incredibly fast thru the mail during the Christmas season, the supplements are top notch in my book! They even come with lab results on purity and their own little spoons to dispense! I had a problem with one of the supplements being broken open and spilled and the spoon busted in to pieces and within a couple days after emailing Liftmode to tell them about my problems with my order. They were very quick to help me and make it right!!!!! Not many companies do that and thats why I will order many more supplements to come from them!!!!! Just wish they would broaden their inventory.

chrisd78
12/3/13

I've ordered Phenibut, Noopept, Oleamide and Magnolia Bark Extract from Liftmode so far. I haven't been disappointed once. Every time the product is high purity and comes complete with a lab report and a measuring spoon. If you are interested in nootropics, Liftmode seems to be the best store to order from right now. Not all of these nootropics taste the best, but that's because they have high purity! They aren't diluted at all. Liftmode also has some great promotions that will keep you coming back. Some of these supplements are hard to find but Liftmode has a great selection. Five stars, highly recommended.

davids193
11/10/13

I discovered Liftmode via Amazon. I have purchased GABA, L-Theanine, Bacillin, 5-HTP, and last but absolutetly not least, Phenibut. I am especially amazed at what Phenibut has done for me. Not only are the products great but the shipping is extremely fast as well.

jr57
11/2/13

I have been buying my phenibut and other supplements from Liftmode for about 6 months now and think that they are the best quality products I've ever purchased compared to other brands.

sd83
10/21/13

I ordered Phenibut from Liftmode and have taken it a couple of times. They offer a 20 dollar discount on future purchases which is pretty smart marketing scheme to get the word spread about them. I want to try a couple other products they sell like Picamilon so here I go. I would prefer taking capsules over powder but that is really my only issue and not a big one. The shipping was normal speed, nothing to fast as I was anxiously awaiting its arrival and hoped to get it a day sooner. The problem was they electronically submit orders to USPS so when you get the confirmation that it has been shipped, it is actually waiting to be picked up by the post office. The site was recommended to me by a friend and I would agree they have quality products. Phenibut had noticeable effects in reducing my anxiety, I only hope those effects last after continued use. It would seem alot of forums indicate a high tolerance problem with Phenibut which I cannot confirm or deny. Its definitely is worth a try imo if your at all curious. I wouldn't recommend taking it at work like I did, unless you don't mind being distracted. The lack of stress made me almost to comfortable and I ended up chatting it up with a friend for 30 minutes forgetting about the fact that I had promised a coworker I would do something for them. This is a positive in most settings but created less urgency to perform at the office. Good product, good package, good certificate of authenticity. Go for it.

timothyn8
8/22/13

These guys sell products that are raw ingredients to products like energy drinks, dietary supplements, stress/anxiety aids, and sleep aids. All their products are natural, legal, and safe. There were two products specifically I was looking for as they were the ingredients I believed to be the ones I thought were enjoyable in different products I've taken. The first is a stress reliever called Ltheanine. There's plenty of companies that sell this ingredient, but not close to the price they sell theirs at. They also send you a test result sheet with the product telling you where it originated and the purity of the product. I thought that was really cool. Another ingredient I really enjoy is PEA (phenylethylaline hcl) It's a euphoric stimulant I've found in a couple pre-workout energy drinks. This is a newer product with awesome affects (in my oppinion), but is a stimulant and should be taken carefully. On their website for this product, they specifically say be careful when consuming it which I really appreciated. I like that they're not making claims on their products that simply aren't true and their prices are very fair (especially when comparing to competitors.)

Very satisfied customer and will continue to use them.

nickw21
8/12/13

I would like to give excellent (6) to www.liftmode.com. Their products are are verified and signed by chemist and the director to verify that the things you buy is pure material of what you are buying. It also helps the custom control.

I ordered with prime delivery and the delivery time is about a week from USA to europe
I have been calling the customer support and they were very helpful with my issues of the delivery.

:):):)

jacobb28
8/9/13

Liftmode has an amazing product! The best phenibut I've ever found! Will definitely continue to do business with Liftmode in the future

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode