Review of LiftMode

Tel: +1(855) 228-9993
liftmode@liftmode.com

jenniferh170
3/29/16

I'm very satisfied with the quality of Magnolia Bark Extract that I purchased from LiftMode. After doing research on where to buy this product, I am happy I went with LiftMode!

edr39
3/27/16

I am 67 yers old and have been suffering with anxiety for 5 years. After getting off prescription meds I researched other alternatives and came across Phenibut. After reading reviews it appeared that a good source was Liftmode so I ordered from them. I have been a customer for several years now.

Their prices and shipping time are great. I take Phenibut to help me sleep. If I wake up in the middle of the night I fall right back to sleep. That's something that rarely happens without it. Also, I wake up relaxed and have little anxiety for most of the day.

Unfortunately Phenibut can only be taken a few days a week but it's been a great help to me. My only downside is that it it can't be taken every evening because your body quickly builds a tolerance to it.

khanj3
3/25/16

LiftMode makes great products all around. This L-Theanine was used for energy regulation and it worked great. L-Theanine keeps me calm and focused, and help my brain relax enough to sleep better.

noot2
3/24/16

In search of a reliable seller of Phenibut, I happened upon the website liftmode.com. When researching the company they seemed to be selling a genuine product. After browsing LiftMode, I soon made a decision to buy Phenibut HCL 300MG capsules (70 COUNT). I'm always a bit skeptical when ordering from a new company, as anyone would, but I was excited to be ordering such a high-quality nootropic.

Shipping was quite fast and wasn't expensive; I ordered it Monday, and it came Wednesday. When opening the package, LiftMode provided a certificate of analysis, receipt, dosage guide, and general information about Phenibut. The Phenibut, its self, was nicely packaged with a protective seal and came in a sturdy container. When opening the bottle and after examining the capsules, I can indeed say the Phenibut looked to be near perfect. I consumed 900mg (3 Capsules), and the experience is what is expected when taking that dose. I would recommend this supplier for Phenibut to anyone wanting a great nootropic experience.

-L.R.

johnd526
3/22/16

Awesome product in general... shipping was quick and packaging was nice! I've been using Liftmode phenibut for a little while now and have loved the quality. A couple of my friends now order from liftmode too.

Recently, one of my shipments came with some capsules that were broken open. I emailed Liftmode and notified them of the issue. They quickly responded with an offer to ship me a new order for free... AND they upgraded the shipping for me too. Really shows the type of customer service this company is capable of!

solomonh18
3/20/16

Liftmode is quick at shipping! They process my orders and have them shipped the same day as long as it's before like 6 pm. On top of that the products are high quality. I have tried supplements from other companies and I notice the effects much more from liftmode supplements. Phenibut, magnolia bark, l-thenanine and hordenine+Pea are the poducts I order and a consistent basis and enjoy them every time. I have trouble with an over active mind and use these products to help calm me down overactive stimulation of my neurons. Https://Liftmode.com is the place to buy your supps.
P.s. I am not a liftmode rep, just a happy customer.

susanl116
3/20/16

I tried one other nootropics website before finding Liftmode and I have never considered using another. Not only are Liftmodes products less expensive than the competition, they are much superior in terms of quality as well.

In addition to exceptional quality, the website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can also transfer your payment account information over from Amazon. That way you dont have to waste time filling out delivery and payment information.

The packaging comes in a nice twist top plastic bottles that are clearly labeled. Along with a serving spoon and instructions. The first company I ordered from sent the supplement powder in a small plastic bag that spilled and overflowed every time I opened it. It also had a tiny label that was difficult to read.

Once your order is placed, you are immediately sent an email conformation. Another email conformation is sent when your order has shipped, with the contact information for customer service (should you need them). Oh and best of all standard shipping is always free no matter how much you spend! I have always received my order quickly.

I would recommend liftmode without any reservations!

johno90
3/18/16

Having purchased Phenylpiracetam as a bulk powder (20g container) from other nootropics providers over the last couple of years I decided to try Liftmode.com on the advice of a friend whos more knowledgeable about the whole nootropics area than I am. I was certainly not disappointed. The product descriptions, easy to navigate site and customer service are the best Ive found so far. I will certainly be a repeat customer. Besides the obvious perk of incredibly fast shipping the quality certificate that came with the product was a nice touch too.

Ill be paying it forward and recommending Liftmode.com to my other friends who are curious about nootropics. I should also mention a couple of small details that I liked such as the quality of the jar security seal, the different scoop sizes and minimalistic non-pushy other product descriptions inside the package that were all welcomed. 5 star company, 5 star product! http://www.liftmode.com

lukar8
3/16/16

Well, this is my second review of this great product I've ordered from http://www.liftmode.com , the best product, if you ask me. This time, I ordered 100 grams of the product, and was again very satisfied. Served me for almost 7 months, using it once a week in average, 2 - 2.5 grams per day. Again, excellent quality, fabulous anti-anxiety effect, with negligible side effect (rarely, short-lived dizziness). Hats off to LiftMode. I'm ordering again.

trentont5
3/15/16

I love liftmodes products! I haved tried their phenibut HCL, oleamide and theanine. The oleamide and theanine work great for sleep. I have tried two other brands of phenibut (primaforce and SNS) and lift mode takes the cake as far as quality. I feel comfortable ordering from then knowing that I will get a pure product.

michaelg213
3/15/16

I've been ordering from Liftmode for more than a year now, and I really couldn't ask for better service. Their nootropics (specifically phenibut) on balance can't be beat in terms of cost and quality. They have a wide selection for most products that takes into account what specific variant of product you're seeking, the method of ingestion, the overall quality of each product, the amount you're wishing to purchase and the budget with which you're working.

I've never had an issue with a product being out of stock, which is more than I can say for plenty of other vendors I used in the past.

If you've slipped up and waited too long to re-order, then you don't have to worry about Liftmode dragging their feet when it comes to shipping. Every time I've ordered on a weekday and in the morning hours, my package has shipped same day and it has arrived in rural Georgia in 48 hours or less.

It really can't be overstated how reliable and great Liftmode is for nootropics and a variety of other supplements. Are there vendors out there that have lower prices? Sure - and you're going to be getting what you pay for. Are there vendors out there that don't charge for shipping? Sure - and you're going to be waiting an extra 1, 2 or 3 days to receive your package. Because of all of this, I would never recommend anybody but Liftmode to someone in the market for any product that they carry.

Tip for consumers: Place your order before 4 PM ET on weekdays if you want your order to go out same-day. It's not a guarantee, but I've never had a package not ship same-day when ordering before the cut-off.

Make sure to carefully review each listing and title in a product category before you order, as some may have different granule sizes, purity, etc; this often explains a seemingly different pricing structure between two variants of a product listing that contain the same amount.

peteg24
3/12/16

I found lift mode while searching for phenibut and some racetams on amazon. i was immediately attracted to the purity and potency of their products...no fillers.. i had experience with phenibut capsules prior to purchasing the powder. also had tried aniracetam and pramiracetam before as well from another company. i can honestly say that phenibut helped me get my life back on track..it works very well as an anti depressant and an anti anxiety supplement. i love how it does not sedate me but make me more calm and capable of handling life without reacting with emotions first. i ordered the phenibut powder in a 40 gram tub as well as a sample pack of phenylpiracetam(1 gram). their prices are incredibly fair considering a bottle of 60 capsules of the other brand was approximately 21 dollars, and their 40 gram free amino acid powder is approximately 24 dollars i believe. the sample of racetam was fairly prices as well (5-7 dollars i think)....i can honestly say that these two products are my new favorite supplements. the phenylpiracetam and phenibut both came with purity test sheets which to me speaks volumes about the company..the phenibut is amazing. i am a server and need a calm head in the midst of the $#*! tornado. phenibut has helped me completely calm down and remain in the moment which helps me to think clearly and prioritize better. the phenylpiracetam just blew my mind. the focus and cognition i receive from this are unlike anything i have ever experienced. its like the first time you do adder all but with less side effects and no come down. i literally feel like i can stare through things and my capacity for comprehension is greatly increased. truly two amazing products.
i will be a lift mode customer for life. i opted for their free shipping option with no guarantee on delivery (5-15 days)...i received it in under 5 days. thank you lift mode for carrying products that have helped get my life on track again.

donc71
3/12/16

I've ordered phenibut, green tea extract, and baicalin from them exclusively for some time. Fast shipment, excellent packaging and great product.

patrickh75
3/9/16

I've been shopping at liftmode.com for around 3 years and can honestly say that this is one of the best, if not the best, supplement vendors on the internet. Their customer service has helped me a couple times when it wasn't even at fault, the post office was. Their shipping is lightning quick, usually took less than a week to arrive overseas where I was working at the time, which is unbelievable. If you are looking for nootropics, phenibut, etc then shop at liftmode.com, I'm 100% positive that you will not regret it.

calebc14
3/9/16

safe, easy to use website! I got my order within a few days. I will defiantly order from these guys again.

jenniferr118
3/8/16

always feel safe buying a quality product and check out.

johnl316
3/3/16

The delivery time is excellent. The products are sealed and measured and I feel fully confident that my orders will arrive on time.

manuelm51
2/29/16

What initially attracted me to the site was the fact that I could pay through amazon- which employed added security. I have ordered a noopept in sample size from Liftmode.com before and it was a great expereince with no hickups. This time, I feel as though their packaging is a bit more refined. I like that they send a $20 coupon for an honest review! My only gripe is that they don't offer any free Amazon Prime shipping despite using Amazon checkout. That would be very nice.

happyc21
2/27/16

I'm relatively new to phenibut and have purchased it twice now from Liftmode. I am (more than) pleased all the way around. It's almost like it's all too good to be true.

The first time I got phenibut from Liftmode and I took it, I initially thought that phenibut wasn't the right thing for me. I contacted them and they immediately responded. They promptly issued me a full refund, along with a message asking me to consider remaining a Liftmode customer. I kept that tub of phenibut instead of throwing it away. After a few days I started taking it again, thinking maybe I didn't give it much of a chance the first time. Well, it was long before I got an exception benefit from the phenibut: it's an *incredible* antidepressant! (It really is, as it turns out, I don't think the antidepressant effect of phenibut is said enough by others.). So at this point I started to realize that phenibut is a good thing for me.

I went back and made a second purchase of it. Like the first order, it came very quickly and with a $20 off coupon for my next purchase. Liftmode is really working hard to impress people and I have to say they're doing a great job of it. The product is great and their service is exemplary, Thank you, Liftmode.

veronicao10
2/26/16

I recently started taking phenabut by lift mode . It's truly a amazing product. I would highly recommend it.

matthewm107
2/25/16

Everything came with certificates from the source and arrived extremely fast! I asked for 2 day shipping and got it in 2 days even though I could have sworn I ordered well after business hours. These guys are on the ball!

travish33
2/20/16

I recently purchased the phenibut 100g jar from Http://liftmode.com The effects were noticeable after a few hours as I noticed I more social, and more productive.
When I usually go to sleep at night I toss and turn with various things running through my mind. However the past three nights I slept like a baby.
I recommend this to anyone with social anxiety or trouble sleeping. Thanks liftmode, I'll be a return customer!!

ianm87
2/19/16

I am a repeat customer and I am consistently pleased with the product & customer service Liftmode Provides. I order the Phenibut, and just sampled the 5-HTP & L-Tyrosine from them. Plan to work with them for a long time.

Here's a link to the Phenibut: https://liftmode.com/calming/phenibut.html

With regard to the Phenibut -

For me Phenibut helps with insomnia & social anxiety. For people who suffer none of these problems, they'll probably say Phenibut doesn't work, but if you have any of these probs, take it...take it and enjoy, for as long as you can.

Thing is, tolerance & overdosing & withdrawal are real risks here. Upping the dose for same effect is a no-no...don't ever do it. One rule you should monitor forever with drug use: Never up the dose to enjoy the same effect. Just abstain for long enough to allow your body to completely acclimate to it's absence.

matth1591
2/19/16

HUPERZINE A - is a great product. For me the cognitive function seems to work the best. I can def. tell my memory is working better and I feel as if I'm firing at a higher rate when I take it. As always liftmode.com is !00% the best company to order from. They ship out the same day and all products are always top knotch! Will continue ordering from them.

Also, make sure to only take the recommend amount. As always they come with a measuring scoop to help you. I have never had a issue with liftmode and they always ship my preferred way of shipping. Great work liftmode!

Matt H (Very happy long term customer)

jasonf59
2/16/16

I've been using Liftmode for going on 2 years. I order phenibut, and l-theanine, regularly, however, I've tried multiple products. All of their products are exceptional in quality. The absolute best part of Liftmode is their customer service. After a few shipping errors pertaining to my address, which resulted in my order being a day late, they not only reshipped an entirely new order (twice), they worked very hard to correct the error, ensuring it never happened again. Making their customers happy, and satisfied with their products and service, is their top priority. I've literally never dealt with a company that has better customer service.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode