Review of LifePics

Boulder,, CO 80301

1 Review From Our Community

jennifers128
4/22/15

Layout of page for this website is confusing, to start with: the photos, when arranged in "My Albums," make the browser appear broken - images are cut off and arranged almost haphazardly. (This is true for IE, Firefox and Chrome.)

Then, as I progress through photo ordering, the wording for number of prints per photo doesn't make sense. It says something like "1 of 36 (or however many photos you have) has been ordered," making it sound as if you only placed an order of one photo, not your actual number, which caused me to try to re-order as I didn't want to just get one photo altogether, obviously.

Then, after I clearly emptied my cart and started again, apparently the photos in my order did not go away. When I wanted to start my order again, apparently I was now at multiples of 36, effectively doubling and then tripling my order. The only way I could change the number of prints per photo I'd ended up with was to select "number of prints" individually for each photo.

I'm really surprised that Bartells has such a gross design for a website. Stores are usually orderly, clean and professional.. but this website has clearly been designed by an incompetent developer, and next time I will order directly in store.

Questions? Get answers from the LifePics staff and other customers.

LifePics?