LifeMates Canada reviews

Tel: 1-888-546-2837
privacy@lifematescanada.com

tracyb54
3/23/16

paid $5000.00 for a great sales pitch promising single professional men in my area. What I got was up to 5 months waiting for dates with the unemployed, referrals for married men. None had anything in common with me despite me spending hours going over my interests in my interview, Also pressured to accept referrals from distant locations. Not sure who their matchmakers are but I dont think they read the profiles. Please dont fall prey, keep your money.

kimn9
6/3/12

LifeMates Canada makes a lot of claims about their service offerings as well as customer support - most particularly dealing with customers who have complaints. Unfortunately I am one of those consumers with a significant issue with LifeMates yet no one will respond to emails, phone calls (with messages) or even couriered letters. LifeMates does not live up to their promises nor are they seemingly concerned with customer concerns and complaints. Be very careful when considering using their services.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeMates Canada staff and other customers.

LifeMates Canada?