Review of LifeCell Cream

Hollywood, FL 33020, US
Tel: +1-954-606-5057

jemayc
7/16/15

Hi. I'm on Day 2 and can say unequivocally that there is a difference - even on my neck. Skin is less lax, fine lines less noticeable and I look much more like myself (as opposed to that tired looking stranger I've been seeing recently). Even color is better. Affect is supposed to be better after continued use. No way to know. Not a substitute for a surgical facelift but most definitely a lift.
I was really struggling to find a good product to make my skin look better, so I was very happy to find lifecell-anti-aging.com. I've been using it faithfully for about a month now and I can see the change in the quality of my features, especially around eyes and mouth. I'm very happy with the product.

silvereenj
4/24/15

Ordered the product and it was delivered. Not the best not as stated when I advised them and sent it back they constantly sent me emails letting me know that they were sending me product every three months. That was not what I signed up to and they were going to use my credit card to charge it. I had to threaten them that I will take them to consumer affairs if they did so. Then they stopped. I should not have to do this once advised that I don't want anymore they need to listen.

beverlyd21
5/31/14

i order a tube of life cell it was just suppose to be 4.95 for postage which was on my credit card last month. today iget may bill and on may 23 they put 189.00charge on my credit card, today is may 31. and i have recieved nothing from them i will nevereordewanything on computor again, this is a first rate crook at work. I do not intend to pay this bill
b. Ditty
Virgil ks.

jillk9
5/16/14

I preferred the stuff my dermatologist gave me over LifeCell.

aliciab8
5/16/14

stop collecting money from my bank,i did not order your anti aging cream.Scam ,,stop please i do not need your product.

carolb48
2/18/14

I was very interested in this product but because of my past experiences I chose to click the Order Your LifeCell Trial Today option.
the shipping for the trial offer was $15.00 billed to my bank that day.
The very next day lifecell billed my bank with another charge of $198.00.
I contacted lifecell and requested the return of the $198.00 which I did not approve of at which time I was subjected to an argument about small print etc, it became an unbelievable game of words.
At that time I requested cancel my membership. I also canceled it thru email.
I thought the problem was solved
today I received a email exclaiming "Good News " informing me that a new order for lifecell has been shipped My account was billed $150.00. I may have to get an attorney to get this under control

Questions? Get answers from the LifeCell Cream staff and other customers.

LifeCell Cream?