Review of LifeBushido

aboutus@lifebushido.com

1 Review From Our Community

bjg3
9/13/16

I initially applied to Bushido, and was directed to a website that wanted money for me to upload personal data. I wrote to one of their team members. They didn't know there was this link. Then they wanted me to send them the link. I told them to review their own website; that was their responsibility, not mine. [1st RED FLAG]

From the get go, this company, in their initial application, wants you to offer world changing suggestions for their company. Really? I dont know you, and you want me, from the get go, to give you my ideas for how to improve your company? [2nd REALLY REALLY BIG RED FLAG]

I have now had about 4 exchanges of email with Wendy Bingaman, Talent Management Team; she takes over a week to respond. [3rd RED FLAG].

I still cannot ascertain what the pay is, and if I am paid for training. [4th RED FLAG].

Now Wendy has offered that I speak directly with the President. [5th RED FLAG].

I searched for reviews about this company. I kept reading the words political, and head games. I decided not to apply. So be wary.

This company is murky. Not upfront about what is what. If it has taken me this many emails to understand how this company works and still I cannot find if they pay for training and how much it is, AND how long do I have to be a member of a Triangle Team? This is another dark area. And, you have to join a Triangle Team. Your time on this team can vary. When I read between the lines, it sounds as if I invest my knowledge and expertise with an existing Bushido client for free so that Bushido gets to charge that client. Again, murky murky murky.

Why should I invest my hard-earned talent and expertise into helping someone grow their company and contacts without fair compensation? And oh yes, read the fine print: there is a section of the application where you have to email 3 friends for their input or ideas. [6th and FINAL RED RED RED FLAG].

If you want a reference, that's one thing. If you want my friends' input or ideas, that's thievery.

Postscript: Its estimated that for every one job listing, 60-70 are scams. This may not technically be a scam, but there are too many hoops, too many freebies that this company wants before you get hired, if you get hired after you email 3 friends for their input or ideas, and after youre on one these infamous Triangle Teams.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeBushido staff and other customers.

LifeBushido?