Liberty Builders

Liberty Builders has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Liberty Builders also ranks 10th among Doors & Windows sites.

How would you rate Liberty Builders?

“Absolutely impressed with their workmanship and professionalism.”

Dario B.
8/10/18

I hired Liberty Builders of Texas to screen in my covered porch. I am very pleased with their professionalism and their workmanship. The product was very impressive. It was build with aircraft aluminum, which makes it maintenance free. The windows that were installed were solar repellent which keeps the area cooler. I would highly recommend Liberty Builders of Texas. They did what they said they would do. And i am very pleased with the work that they did. The installers were very easy to talk to and they were very professional. Sincerely Dario Bazan Jr., of New Braunfels, Texas.

dariob11
August 10th, 2018

Sincerely

Dario Bazan Jr., of New Braunfels, Texas.
thomasr364
August 6th, 2018
I am writing this review because of how satisfied I am over the years with the service and workmanship of Liberty Builders. I hired them 18 years ago to do the vinyl siding on my home. They not only did an outstanding job, but because of it, 6 of my neighbors got theirs done and the houses on my street look amazing! Since then, I've hired Liberty Builders to do several other projects for me, the most recent one was to repair the DAMAGE that a 5 Star rated, according to the BBB, Roofing Company did to my siding. I contacted Bob about what had happened and he and his team came to the rescue promptly and repaired the siding before any damage was done to the new roof decking as we were expecting severe rain. Bob and his team continue to exceed my expectations with their workmanship and the quality of their products.
My house looks absolutely beautiful and my wife and I couldn't be happier. I have talked to several of my neighbors, who have had their houses done by Liberty Builders over the years and they are also extremely satisfied. I will be calling them in the near future to install some patio and concrete work. I would not consider using any other company. I totally trust Liberty Builders and their professional staff. Again, I cannot say enough about this company, they are amazing and I highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Liberty Builders staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Builders?

Have a question about Liberty Builders?