24 Hour Door Repair Toronto

24 Hour Door Repair Toronto has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate 24 Hour Door Repair Toronto?

“Quick and affordable”

Simon B.
4/27/18

I visited my family back in March and bumped into their garage door. Harel replaced the bent panel within the second day. Thanks so mush, really appreciate the fast turn around time, and the emergency response.

simonb131
April 27th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Very friendly customer service, affordable, professional

Questions? Get answers from the 24 Hour Door Repair Toronto staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24 Hour Door Repair Toronto?

Have a question about 24 Hour Door Repair Toronto?