Vinyllight.ca

Vinyllight.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vinyllight.ca ranks 20th among Doors & Windows sites.

How would you rate Vinyllight.ca?

“Great company!”

Rom S.
2/12/21

Great company, great service, amazing doors and installation! They know a lot about doors and their enthusiasm shows. They were very helpful going through the process and explaining options and how it all works. I really liked how they helped us decide what we wanted and made sure we understood what we purchased. The installers were also exceptionally friendly, they worked fast and kept the house super clean. I really can't say enough positive things about Vinyl Light!

roms5
February 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Vinyl Light Windows & Doors was a pleasure to work with. Fast, on-time installation and affordable price on front doors.

Products used:
doors replacement

Questions? Get answers from the Vinyllight.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vinyllight.ca?

Have a question about Vinyllight.ca?