Review of LensCircle

San Diego, California 92101, United States
info@lenscircle.com

vonnir
7/22/18

I ordered a few weeks ago.... Didn't receive a notice, confirmation #... NOTHING... It never shipped.... tried to contact LensCircle....NOTHING. Don't waste your time or $.

kellyn45
10/19/17

I found out about this place through instagram. I've bought a lot of crap based on reviews from instagram but was very surprised at the quality of products from this website. I've been getting my lenses off them for over a year now.

jennyl79
4/15/17

I love the new redesigned site... the colors r so pretty ^^; I've always received my lenses in less than 2 weeks and I've been ordering from them for 5 years now!

traceyn12
3/30/17

Used to order from pinkyparadise but they stopped shipping to the US. So I tried this company. The shipping was fast and the lenses were well packaged. Ordered last week and received my lenses the next week. Love my new lenses.

haleys10
3/29/17

I HAD PAID FOR A PAIR OF CONTACTS MONTHS AGO, THEY TOOK THE MONEY BUT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING. NOT EVEN AN EMAIL. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

saml105
7/12/16

I was scammed. My package never arrived even though 23 days have passed. The website and employee I've contacted weeks ago said it should arrive in 5-8 days. Now I've been desperate for a refund from this scammer, and have emailed them multiple times in vain. They will ignore you after they've successfully stolen your money. Please, please for the sake of your money look elsewhere. PinkyParadise is a great alternativeI received my circle lens within six days because I was in a hurry and chose fast shipping. It was shipped safely and I even had a tracking number for it.

jaytis
3/26/16

Dear viewers,

I have been writing to Ms Amy at info@lenscircle.com for sending me the invoice details and also knowing the tracking ID but she still has not responded . Its been over a week. I would not recommend anyone to buy from lenscircle.com.

Regards,
Jayti from India

lindah124
12/2/15

I ordered my lens from November and still haven't gotten them I'm pretty sure this website is a scam watch out ppl. Never gonna order from this site again if it even is a real website

sunnys4
11/7/14

i swear i order from so many places but this website just makes me upset. heres my story! so i ordered some cute circle lens for $30 bucks not that bad! and it said shipping should take 5-14 days i believe; correct me if im wrong!. but i ordered on jan 9th and they said they shipped it on jan 10th. its almost been a whole damn month and i still haven't received it yet!. i has hoping to get it before my birthday! which that didnt even happen at all!. but everyone has there opinion.

michelled1
10/2/13

I've shopped around for lot of circle lenses online and this is by far the coolest looking one:D

ameliac3
9/27/13

I've tried ordering from other websites but now I only order from lenscircle cause theyre the most reliable and trustworthy. I've ordered 3 times now from them so far^^

jessiel20
8/9/13

I love this website. Ordered from them like 3 times and always get my lenses in around 5-6 days or so. I live in the states. It seems they r located in Canada, which might be why it takes longer for some people to receive their orders. I only trust lenscircle when buying my circle lenses because I've tried another site before and found out they were selling Geo lenses without the authenticity seal.

sandrah7
7/13/13

im from mexico
and i order two pairs of circle lenses and they never come i what my money back

lanal2
3/21/13

Two orders were good one was bad they never sent my item and when I tried to contact them there was no response. I put it as two because it's a hit or miss. After they never shipped my item I never ordered from again. I eventually went to my bank and had them take back my money since I had proof they never tried to contact to settle the matter of course they couldn't refute it because they never tried to settle it with me or send me my items.

melindad2
11/28/12

I receive my circle lenses Super Angel Color Contacts (Grey) 10 days later. Shipping from Canada. I read a lot of reviews about lenscircle.com and was very scare but not now. I really love my new contact lenses. Thanks LensCircle

angelal10
4/29/12

Hi, this site is a SCAM! I ordered 1 pair the first time, it arrived fast , so I ordered 5 pairs 1 month ago, it never arrived, but the money was taken from my visa. CCnow emailed me every 3 days, said they cintacted the ventor, they were investigating my order, but that's about it, nothing's happening! I contacted lenscircle.com 5 times, no response. I'm reporting my visa company for a fraud.STAY AWAY FRON THIS SITE!

melissad9
1/8/12

i have ordered from lens circle 5 or 6 times now and i have always received my purchases within 3-5 business day and i tell you it feels like christmas everytime i open the package, i have had no less than great customer service from them and i will continue to shop from there i just put in my order today actually

karac3
1/7/12

i ordered my lenses and they still have not come in the mail and its been 10 days not including weekends. I will never order from this site again its horrible and more expensive than others i have recently found. If my contcact do not come i am going to take this person to court if my money is not refunded.

jennc
4/8/11

Was extremely hesitant to purchase there seeing as I'm located in the US and it's got to be a company overseas. Actually I think they ship from Canada. It came sooner than I expected and had no problems with the company, my product, the shipping etc. It was all very professional. Would purchase from them again.

jessyc
2/15/11

Love this site!!! I always go here to get my circle lenses. A lot cheaper than other sites plus u get a lot of freebies. They usually ship either on the same day or the next day and it arrives within 4-5 business days or so... I ordered 3 times from them and its been perfect every time.

kristenh
12/2/10

The prices are quite reasonable compared to other sites. I didn't get a tracking number, and when I sent in my question, they replied extremely quickly. The shipping time was exactly what you would expect, esp. the items coming from Canada.

sophien
10/27/10

This site is using a fake Hacker Safe badge on the bottom right. I would be very very careful.

codyd
10/26/10

I had an unfortunate experience with another website that sold Circlelenses. After that, I was incredibly apprehensive. After some trepidation, I finally ordered a pair of lenses from lenscircle.com. They arrived sooner than they were supposed too, there were well packaged, and REAL (Because they only order from companies that provide verification to prove the lenses were made by a real company not cheap knock-offs). All their lenses come with a case, and a soft pouch. If you order two you get a travel case with little grippers, so you don't tear your lenses getting them out of the case.

This is the best compnay. My only gripe is that their selection isn't the greatest, but they make up for it with quality service.

erendiram
7/14/10

I been waiting on my Geo lenses for three weeks and they have not arrived.
I email customer service and all I was told is that the product has been shipped and all I need to do is wait. :(
I email them again today to cancel my order and get my money back, we will see what they say. Hopefully they refund my money.

christinal2
2/25/10

TERRIBLE service!! I ordered my stuff 3 weeks ago and the website stated it will arrive between 5-8 days. Seller took at least 2 business days to respond. All they responded was, we shipped through this and that, please wait. They won't refund the money because I ordered more than 1 pair. Good thing I paid through paypal. Hopefully paypal can solve this situation.

has anyone ever ordered from this site and have never gotten their product?

By kara c.

Questions? Get answers from the LensCircle staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LensCircle