Lens.me

Lens.me has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lens.me also ranks 16th among Contact Lenses sites.

How would you rate Lens.me?

“Best online shop for contact lenses!”

Rzy T.
4/25/20

Always happy and satisfied when placing an order from this website. Great customer service! They respond to my queries asap! Fast delivery and great packaging for the lenses as well. Thanks Lens.me team for your awesome work as always! I have recommended you to my friends and family!

“DONT order from here!”

Amy t.
1/6/19

Do not order from here! I never usually leave reviews however I have felt the need to do so in this case. I'm a regular contact lens wearer and have NEVER experienced eye irritation like I have with these! Very very irritating could only wear for max 2 hours. Also sent me the wrong colour! Sending customers the correct item which has been ordered should be a basic for a company. 15% off just does not cut it when you are dealing with people's eyes! Full refund should be offered. Will not be ordering again and definitely would not recommend

rzyt
lees434
April 25th, 2020
I bought Solotica Hidrocor Mel lenses and I really love them. Was so surprised when they arrived only days after I ordered them. I feel just great when I wear them and they look pretty natural. I will buy again!!!
jirahd
April 25th, 2020
The lenses are really adorable. They look natural and are very comfortable to wear. Also, the service they provide is amazing.
dmael
April 25th, 2020
The lenses are great! Very fast shipping with super beautiful packaging
Helpful customer service!
maebem
April 14th, 2020
Don't listen to the bad reviews they are dishonest trolls. I want to tell everyone that I've ordered Solotica lenses from lens.me many times before and every time I ordered something I received exactly what I wanted within 3-4 business days which was extremely fast shipping. You can definitely trust lens.me for providing real true authentic lenses without a doubt 100% no worry, and I say this honestly because when I first was interested a few years back and searching for a website to order my solotica lenses I wasn't sure which online website was legitimate, but I gave Lens.me a try and I was very very satisfied with my purchase.
Plus customer is very nice and understanding.

This is my honest non sponsored review and I wasn't asked to write it.
rachicif
June 13th, 2019
I'm sure all the negative comments are either from other companies who are crushed by lens.me or simply trolls, otherwise it doesn't make any sense. I tried lens.me few times now and each time was absolutely perfect. The delivery was super fast, I mean they ship from Dubai and came in Denmark in like 5-6 days. That's amazing, I ordered things from Denmark and it took a week to arrive in the same country so...
Another thing, they have a really big variety of lenses both with prescription and without and is nice to have all the brads in one place. I never experienced something negative so far and I'll most definitely continue to buy from them. :)
zoes60
October 23rd, 2019
My parcel got to me in 2 days I couldn't believe it. The package itself was so beautiful and I am in love with my Solotica lenses. Thank you lens.me I will definitely be ordering again!
gigim14
June 10th, 2019
I strongly believe the negative reviews are created by competitor or ex employee.
I have had a history of buying from Lens.me without a hiccup. Pristine authentic 1000% excellent customer service.
I have decades of wearing lenses and this is one of the best companies.
I wish lens.me success
ezram35
October 3rd, 2017
Very happy customer!
Firstly I paid $65 for each contact, In Australia they are around $130+ EACH so this was an absolute bargain.

I ordered at 2pm on Friday and I received my package Tuesday morning. Very fast Dubai - Sydney delivery especially considering it was a public holiday.

In the box everything was neat, the package was in excellent condition. I also received a handwritten thank you note which was very lovely.

Highly recommend :)
renef30
November 29th, 2019
Totally unsatisfied, very poor quality product et bad customer service, I never buy again in lens.me
amyt205
January 6th, 2019
aiyday
April 25th, 2020
Natural and varaity of colors.
You don't feel irritated even wearing it fir log hours. I recommend for all ladies to try it a d they will never stop getting it
mercyi1
August 3rd, 2019
This contact lens retailer is an elaborate scam. Twice in one year I have received defective lenses from them. They make you take a bunch of pictures of the lenses, they make you destroy them, and then say, no refund! Do not buy from here. They are not medical grade lenses.
als154
July 10th, 2018
ordered once, got the wrong pair with a rip on one lens.
so they sent another a week and a half later (past the date i needed them for) and the second one came stuck together like a roll.... how they wanted to makeup for sending me 2 damaged lenses is by "offering a 15% discount" code.. so i buy more damaged lenses.. DONT WASTE TIME AND MONEY
disgruntledc15
June 16th, 2018
I ordered contacts from this site twice. My first experience was good. Things got to me fast. My second experience was horrible. I emailed them right after trying on a pair of contacts. They were the wrong color. They told me I could return the unopened contacts and not worry about sending back the opened ones and the would refund or exchange for half of what I paid (I ordered 4 contacts and they were getting 2 closed ones back). They asked me to send pictures to prove that the contacts were closed. I did that and labeled the pictures. After receiving that email they said to send them back through USPS for $15. I went to the post office prepared ny package took pictures of the package and the receipt with all the numbers they asked for. I sent them all these images. I waited a few weeks to hear back. They said they didn't get the package yet. A few days later they emailed back and said they they unfortunately couldn't refund me my money and would give me 15% off my next order and refund me $15 for shipping . Umm... They have my contacts that I sent back.. No mention of returning my unopened contacts til the NEXT email ASKING if I wanted them back! I sent back even more mad and they offered 20% off. I told them there was no way I would ever buy from them again as they were trying to steal my money and the product I paid for!

The lenses don't work!!! My friend is going sue everyone connected to this!!!!

By david l.