Review of LDSSingles

Springville, Utah 84663, United States
Tel: 8860006603

evab72
2/6/19

February 5 2019. After this email feedback to LDS Singles they told me more or less that it was my own doing...and denied me access..."This is my second try as a premium subscriber. Out of ten profiles you try to match me with, six(!) of them were removed due to not following rules. Sure, they did something not allowed, fine. I support your rules. Maybe do it clearer to those who try to leave contact info in messages or try to get financial info from subscribers like me. Both times I subscribed I noticed fake profiles/information: As when someone seem to just talks about themselves as if they didn't get my response. Somewhat a generic response from them. Also, as an improvement idea for you: please show removed profile pictures at least for a week so we remember who this was and we can go from there.
Also, and this is big: This last week you had plenty of "technical issues" or your site did not come up at all, loading and loading, nothing happened. So sick of it. And I do not get enough matches from you, which tells me that your site is not that popular. It definitely has glitches. So, I will not renew after this. Compared to other dating sites, yours look old and as if nothing is going on. Same old, same old. Why don't you give it a face lift, make it fresh, make it inviting? Some fresh ads, pop-ups and such to show your company is still alive and kicking? Maybe your site will get some new people interested and maybe your old ones will return. Sorry for this bad feedback, hope you will take it to heart (pun intended)".

aliciau3
1/17/18

I joined ldssingles a week ago and got a subscription for $104.97. I wrote to about 20 men and only got about 2 reactions back, none of these guys seemed LDS. When asked ldssingles about this, I within 5 minutes got the followng e-mail;

Customer Support (LDSSingles) <support@ldssingles.zendesk.com>

12/6/17

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Customer S
Customer Support (LDS Singles)

Your LDS Singles profile has been removed due to suspicion of fraud and your purchase has been refunded.

You can view the LDS Singles Terms & Conditions of Services herehttps://about.ldssingles.com/legal/#termsofservice.

Note: To get a refund of any purchases made through the LDS Singles iOS app, youll need to contact Apple Support at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232.

If you have any questions about the removal of your account, please contact the LDS Singles Customer Service Team.

LDS Singles Customer Service Team

=========================
We Bring LDS Singles Together.(sm)

That's right they cancelled my profile! They also did not refund me, and when I contacted them they said that they could not identify me.................

lesliec65
12/25/16

I subscribed to ldssingles 3 years ago, I got hardly any responses from other lds singles in the site. I thought, maybe it is just me, my writing style or so. But a months ago i decided to join ldssingles once again. To my surprise I found the same lds singles (the exact same profiles, same pictures and everything)in my local town. I can only say that ldssingles is a scam, the lds singles on ldssingles.com or definitely fake. I am very disappointed with LDSsingles.

Questions? Get answers from the LDSSingles staff and other customers.

LDSSingles?