Review of Lax.com

Tel: 855-255-5294
questions@lax.com

laurenf46
1/24/18

My items came very quickly and were of very good quality. My son loved everything. I was VERY happy with the customer service as well. Thanks for making buying online so easy. I will order from here again!!

bethw78
1/23/18

Items run very small -- that should have been stated on the order form. Items seem to be of good quality. I would like to know if they can be returned.

prestonw20
1/23/18

3 days late but it's all good, I had bad weather in my state so I guess that 3 days ain't all that bad.

bens259
1/22/18

It took long for my stick parts order to reach me, but the quality of the gear was certainly worth waiting for.

katiew89
1/22/18

Exactly what I ordered and came so quickly ! I am thrilled my son who is trying lacrosse for the first time can use this starter set for the season. Great price too

jamesb635
1/17/18

I believe I ordered the wrong size. I have since re ordered a size small and they fit fine. I still have to return the incorrect sized ones.

dh504
1/17/18

Great selection of products. Great prices, I can always find a coupon. Orders are always shipped quickly. Very pleased with Lax.com.

tjm16
1/17/18

Excellent, fast shipping, great site, and the coupons are amazing, overall one of the best sites to buy gear from.

patrickb140
1/15/18

The service provided by lax.com has always been unparalleled in my opinion. They offer fast shipping and quality customer care. I have loved all of my products from lax.com, and will use them again in the future

alexm343
1/6/18

FedEx delivered to the wrong house but I managed to get them and the website was a bit slow but the guest account idea is really goos

jamiej56
1/6/18

Will definitely buy from Lax.com again! We have bought from them before and always had great customer service and fast shipment!

andrewb259
1/4/18

I called 3 times last week and did not receive help. I am a very frequent customer and am upset because i am not able to check out using my rewards account anymore. Had to place this order as a guest and miss out on 120 rewards points.

christopherh120
12/30/17

I ordered my son's starter Lacrosse kit with the standard free shipping on the morning of Dec 20th and it was delivered Dec 22nd at 11 am! Considering I am in San Diego and it was coming from Connecticut, during the holiday crunch, I was really impressed! Or package was wrongly delivered by UPS to our neighbor several houses down. Unaware of the mistake, I contacted LAX.com customer service at 9 pm their time and informed them UPS said it was delivered but I did not receive it. LAX.com responded 8 am their time the next morning, which was a Saturday on Christmas Eve Eve. I was blown away! They started a claim with UPS right away until eventually my neighbor brought the package later that night.

I shopped around a fair amount and their price was the best. We are fairly new to Lacrosse so I am not familiar with all the gear/brands but all the equipment appears to be quality products. It even came with a free mouth guard and lip balm! ;-D

Was really pleased with my experience. Thanks LAX.com!

kims306
12/30/17

:)placed an order last minute for Christmas... what was in stock I rec'd quickly. We are waiting for 2nd half of delivery due at the beginning of June.

michaelb454
12/23/16

terribly slow shipping. I would NEVER recommend this place. Stay away, you have been warned. Over priced

blakea4
10/16/16

Had a very bad experience with customer service. They were unable to properly answer my question regarding the product and did not make an effort to find someone that knew. Also I tried to return an item and made the condition of my item clear, but they rejected it after I spent money shipping it over. Not good service and not professional

danp32
4/15/14

False advertising. At the top of the website it says free shipping for orders over $99. After ordering over $200 worth, I was charged more than $17 for shipping. They hide restrictions to shipping fees. Won't use this site ever again.

Questions? Get answers from the Lax.com staff and other customers.

Lax.com?