Lavish Chic. Boutique

Lavish Chic. Boutique

Lavish Chic. Boutique has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lavish Chic. Boutique ranks 1324th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Lavish Chic. Boutique?

“0 stars, this is a scam!”

Diane K.
3/10/20

Paid $85 for a dress I never received, no replies to emails, no phone or address, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

dianek383
March 10th, 2020

nicolea118
June 28th, 2018

I order a dress early in May, and after the transaction went through, the "date received" portion on the confirmation email stated that the order was received on 11/2018 - this date has not occurred yet! Their website states that orders will be shipped within 5-8 business days, but mine did not. I then emailed them a total of three times during the month of May about the status of my dress, and have received no reply.

Do NOT order anything from this website!

lauraw311
October 24th, 2018

They are fake. No response, no shipping, no dress. I emailed 4 times, submitted a contact form and a nasty testimonial. Nothing. I reported them as fraudulent and they are now under investigation. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY, they will steal your money and never respond. I hope they get what's coming to them. They ruined my wedding.

Tip for consumers:
don't fall for it

jamiem250
August 22nd, 2018

This is a made up website. There is no dress, you will not receive anything. Money is gone. STAY AWAY.

stefaniec11
May 24th, 2017

Ordered a dress on 3/21/2017, requested an update on 4/13/2017, have sent multiple inquiries, have requested my order be cancelled and money refunded, no response. It's 5/23/2017, I have no dress and no money. They are thieves and shouldn't be allowed to do business!

Don't fall for it. This is not a real company. They are under investigation for fraud

By laura w.