Review of LaserCap

Tel: 1-855-424-7774
info@lasercap.com

shelleyh52
4/4/19

I wrote the company a review following my inquiry about a possible problem with the device.
I was told to ship it and they would repair it . I payed $23.70 including $9.35 to insure it for $600.00 to cover what the cap cost new.
I was so impressed that I wrote a glowing review on this company which they immediately posted.
ironically, my last sentence was about how they realized that taking care of one customer would bring many more their way.
I only had the serial number to go on. I obviously I wouldnt have gone through the trouble or expense had I not been led to believe it was their product. I was told to send it in for customer service.
Had anyone requested further information I would have gladly provided it. However, repairing the cap is not the issue. I have decided that since there are better products on the market I will replace the cap.
I recieved a call today letting me know that it wasnt actually one of their caps after all despite the internet serial number search leading to this company's website.
I was told that If it wasn't bought from this company they would not repair it. I can completely understand that. I certainly wouldn't expect that from them either.
What I do have a problem with is being told that if I wished to have my property returned It would cost me in excess of double the amount I paid to ship it to them. They demanded $50.00 if I wished to have my cap returned.
Alternatively, I was offered the option of paying for a repair that would cost $500.00. The $500.00 estimate is based on their customer service agent holding the the cap to determine it wasn't one if theirs.
When I told him that I would like my review amended (since it wasnt removed as requested when I spoke to their agent) Mr. Patterson sent me two email in quick succession.
The first from Derrick Patterson :
Thank you for the email but like I told you, this was not our device.take your review and use as toilet paper.

The second email from Derrick Patterson:
If this is posted anywhere we will turn this over to our attorneys and sue as neededthis was your fault and not oursit is NOT our device nor did you purchase the device from us.

Good Luck in your life and may god bless you and your miserable soul

This is how an EXECUTIVE of the company responds to a complaint.
very professional.

margaretl33
12/30/14

The Laser Cap is a wireless laser device that stimulates hair growth in men and women. It's as easy as putting on a hat (it actually is in a hat) and can be done from home. Worth every penny!

scottl60
12/2/14

I had one of those combs but it took way too long to use it and so I never did. What I like about the cap is the convinience of using it. This is the cheapest I have found online. The other sites cost more.

susans124
10/13/14

I put my Laser Cap on at night while I am watching tv and have noticed that my hair is getting thicker and fuller. I barely even feel it and it doesn't hurt at all. I highly recommend it.

margaretv13
10/6/14

I have an extremely busy work schedule and couldn't make time to make weekly trips to my Doctor's office for my thinning hair. I saw the Doctors show featuring LaserCap and looked into it and am very exicted to try it out. I love that the lasercap can be on while I am working from home for only 30 minutes every other day. Money well spent!

helenf13
7/19/14

My hair started thinning when I was 26 and I didn't want to have expensive surgery or take a prescription. I was referred to Lasercap by a friend who had tried it and it has really helped. Better yet, I can use it from home.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the LaserCap staff and other customers.

LaserCap?