Review of LaserCap

info@lasercap.com

1 star

margaretl33
12/30/14

The Laser Cap is a wireless laser device that stimulates hair growth in men and women. It's as easy as putting on a hat (it actually is in a hat) and can be done from home. Worth every penny!

scottl60
12/2/14

I had one of those combs but it took way too long to use it and so I never did. What I like about the cap is the convinience of using it. This is the cheapest I have found online. The other sites cost more.

susans124
10/13/14

I put my Laser Cap on at night while I am watching tv and have noticed that my hair is getting thicker and fuller. I barely even feel it and it doesn't hurt at all. I highly recommend it.

margaretv13
10/6/14

I have an extremely busy work schedule and couldn't make time to make weekly trips to my Doctor's office for my thinning hair. I saw the Doctors show featuring LaserCap and looked into it and am very exicted to try it out. I love that the lasercap can be on while I am working from home for only 30 minutes every other day. Money well spent!

helenf13
7/19/14

My hair started thinning when I was 26 and I didn't want to have expensive surgery or take a prescription. I was referred to Lasercap by a friend who had tried it and it has really helped. Better yet, I can use it from home.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the LaserCap staff and other customers.

LaserCap?