LaptopBatteryOne reviews

info@laptopbatteryone.com

dennism309
Dennis M.
6/8/18

Your PayPal doesn't work, and it took 4 or 5 tries before amazon pay worked, how many sales have you lost because of this? If I didn't think your product was worth it (excellent laptop batteries), I would have given up.

davidt362
David T.
6/3/18

Your paypal gateway was down when I ordered so I had to use a card. Other than that all is well. Order received quickly and installed perfectly. Thanks!

paulg367
Paul G.
5/25/18

quick and easy, only glitch was a reported error that PayPal gateway was down with msg "Acct Restricted"..
replacement battery was exact specification needed for the laptop; inserted easily and locked in place as it should have.

upon initial power up, battery displayed 36% full and was being charged. hopefully it will take full charge and give many months, years of service

laurab457
Laura B.
5/13/18

So far shopping with Laptop Battery One has been quick and simple. Lots of information right on the page.

bretts85
Brett S.
5/7/18

I just hope this battery is the right one and it works - last time i got one on line thru Amazon it was a dud

kenv28
Ken V.
4/30/18

Battery is larger than original unit however model number is the same as original. Fit correctly and laptop recognized it, accepted it, and fully charged it without any issues. Have heard bad stories about cheaper batteries found elsewhere. Good quality and fast delivery.

elizabethy33
Elizabeth Y.
4/26/18

I've spent two hours trying to find someone who had the battery I needed and then couldn't find anyone to give me shipping options that allowed for quick delivery. You found the battery I needed and offered some quick shipping options. It was a great shopping experience. I'm sorry I hadn't found your website first as I would have spent 10 minutes instead of 2.5 hours! Thanks so much.

Comments after I received the battery. Though you say it matches the battery number for my Acer laptop the power ratings were not the same as specified on my original battery. The new one would not charge up at all so waiting on a refund.

matthewr143
Matthew R.
4/11/18

While I did have to type in various model serial numbers before I could find what I was looking for, it still did not take long and I was able to find the battery I need along with confirming with numerous pictures on the product's page that it was the correct shape.

The delivery of the battery fell within the date range that was guaranteed and the battery is working perfectly.

audreyh41
Audrey H.
4/1/18

Found a little problem trying to find the right battery and doing the payment. I live in Canada most of the time but am here in Florida for 5 months. After got everything figured out all went well.

michellej155
Michelle J.
3/21/18

Previous battery purchased only lasted 17 months. Kind of disappointed. Hopefully this one is still recognized by the computer for more than 1-1/2 years.

thomass467
THOMAS S.
3/14/18

Ordering and lookup was fast and easy. I was able to find the battery for my exact make/model laptop. I like the warranty/guarantee.

stephend102
Stephen D.
3/9/18

I like the site, easy to find what I needed. Lots of info available, doesn't feel like anything is being hidden. Especially like the extended warranty options. We'll see if the product is as good as the presentation :)

guillermoc23
Guillermo C.
3/7/18

I am new your business, but the initial experience is very good.
Hope the next steps will be the same.

relg
Rel G.
3/3/18

Amazon pay option is a defective.
- kept asking for first last name when already populated by amazon queue.
-payment method did not populate from amazon pay.

patrickd83
Patrick D.
1/8/18

So far the ordering has been painless. Based on reviews, I don't anticipate problems with the battery. I also like the company reaching out to ensure I am happy with service and product.

geralde22
Gerald E.
1/6/18

I have not had the chance to try the battery yet. Have to wait for my son to comes home on the weekend with his laptop.

amberl98
Amber L.
1/3/18

found what I was looking for quickly and the price and shipping were reasonable. Thank you for the easiest 5 minutes of my day!

chrisp373
Chris P.
1/1/18

Found what I was looking for quickly and easily. The website actually had many options for me to choose from with straight forward information and prices. I was very pleased with the ease of shopping.

nicoler181
Nicole R.
12/26/17

Shopping experience was great and it was easy to find my battery. I was slightly hesitant to purchase from here since I have bought many inexpensive batteries on eBay and other places that have not lasted or had short run times. Your video and info was convincing so I decided to give you a try.

Update after arrival: Batteries arrived in 4 days and were well packaged. I bought 2 of these for an Asus K53e laptop. These are the 9 cell batteries and fit my laptop perfectly. I like how the larger battery raises the back of the laptop a bit and allows better air circulation, which has been an issue in the past. I've only installed and tested one and it seems to be working great. On initial power-up, my meter read 56% charge. I allowed it to charge a few hours and the meter went to 100% and showed over 6 hours run time. So the meter charge/discharge rate seems to be working ok woth my BIOS. I liked the detailed FAQ and info brochure that came with each battery. It was well written and tried to cover many issues that may arrive with a replacement battery. I am going to follow the advice of initially allowing the battery to charge and discharge fully 5 times before going to my routine operation

So far, I am impressed with the battery and the company, and the price cannot be beat. I've purchased so called Asus OEM batteries off eBay in the past and have been disappointed. They have not lasted long and the metering system did not work all the time. I'm hopeful these batteries live up to the company's claims, and if so I will be buying from here again. Thanks

randyr100
Randy R.
12/21/17

Just wasn't sure what I needed so it took some self education to figure it out before I made the purchase. Great site!

janes335
Jane S.
12/20/17

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. It arrived on a weekday and I won't have time to check it out until the weekend. Very fast delivery, wow!

donaldl87
Donald L.
11/30/17

Should list batteries actually in stock first (more than 50 out of stocks came first in my case). Also had to search for battery model, as searching by laptop model failed to list proper battery.

billk175
Bill K.
11/26/17

some glitches on your end when trying to checkout. took me 20 minutes to finally place the order when I thought I would be done in 1 or 2 mins

staceyr52
Stacey R.
11/24/17

Tried to use the amazon pay method and it kept giving me an address error message even after updating the address and selecting the suggested address. Big fail.

michaelb1184
Michael B.
11/14/17

Very informative video and awesome virtual chat. Makes me feel like I am in a store asking real people questions and getting answers.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopBatteryOne staff and other customers.

LaptopBatteryOne?