This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Laptopaccessoriesstore.org

Laptopaccessoriesstore.org

Laptopaccessoriesstore.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Laptopaccessoriesstore.org also ranks 65th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate Laptopaccessoriesstore.org?

“They did not deliver the item to the address i provided”

JJ H.
1/21/11

They did not deliver the item to the address i provided. When I asked them to send it again, following is what they said. "Dear customer Sorry, your order has been sold out, maybe you can choose to refond." They do not have any physical address or physical contact number. I still have not gotten my refund. Or "refond"

jjh
January 21st, 2011
joej6
March 6th, 2011
Beware of this small time scammer. He sold be a junk laptop screen, and the one he sent was not even for my laptop. After getting the screen and finding out it was a scam I tried to get my money back. He had me send the screen to a bogus address"note" (there is no company address on his website) and said sorry no money back. I contacted paypal and filed a claim and I was shocked, they sided in his favor because my package did not go to his address. I must say its a good scam. I learned alot about buying on the net... also he has some way of removing his emails from my inbox? Not sure how he does it. Also beware, He is not afraid to lie to paypal and alter paypal records and email them..

Questions? Get answers from the Laptopaccessoriesstore.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laptopaccessoriesstore.org?

Have a question about Laptopaccessoriesstore.org?