Lamps Plus

Lamps Plus has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lamps Plus?

“Double charged”

Kimberly L.
2/4/21

About: Lite Source Kaira Gunmetal 5-Light Arc Floor Lamp Double charged for the item I just ordered this lamp and it's not yet been received. This is not about the product but about the ordering process and lack of customer service. After I placed the order I checked my debit account and realized I was charged twice for this product. One charge for 584.00 and another for 546.00. I contacted customer service who advised it was a hold and when the product shipped it would be an actual charge. This is completely unacceptable as it was not a "pending" transaction on my account in addition I was charged 1131. 00 for a 584.00 purchase. Now I'm concerned there will be a third charge when they ship the item. Customer service was completely unhelpful and continued to argue that the charges were only pending. Meanwhile I'm out 1131. 00 and will probably not recover the funds as they refused to comprehend that my account was debited twice and they were not a holds or pending transactions. So I would avoid ordering from this company unless you want to pay double for an item and receive no resolution.

kimberlyl854
February 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

About: Lite Source Kaira Gunmetal 5-Light Arc Floor Lamp
Double charged for the item

Questions? Get answers from the Lamps Plus staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lamps Plus?

Have a question about Lamps Plus?