Review of Lakeb2b

Tel: 8007105516
info@lakeb2b.com

tiak9
4/24/19

Got my database appended and I am pleased with the service. I approached them at the last minute and needed the data updated quickly for my marketing campaigns and that to on a small budget. They understood my challenge and the team was helpful and they did their best to deliver the updated data on time. Glad they did not compromise on the quality. Very happy with your customer service Lake B2B. Glad to partner with you.

leemap
4/18/19

Lake B2B has been very easy to work with. Demonstrated high commitment and delivered quality data as promised. We will surely consider their services in the future.

bonnies209
4/14/19

I got my email list customized from Lake B2B. They had done a great job. The data they provided was up to the mark. They added all the relevant details I requested in the list and they delivered the list on time. Good job. Keep it up.

lisad606
4/12/19

There are at least a thousand sites selling the same thing. What I liked about Lake B2B was their helpful team. Appreciate their never say never confidence. I've a small start up and didn't know where to start my digital marketing. They connected me with the right people, and assisted me all the way in making me a name in what I do.

christinec353
4/4/19

Having trialed several organizations I settled on the Lake Group because I was able to be more specific with the ideal buyer that I wanted to target with my campaigns. To get specific EMEA contacts can be sometimes challenging if you want to get targeted data for multiple countries across the EMEA region, but with the Lake Group I didn't need to worry about this. I would recommend the Lake Group to anyone who wants to target a specific prospect profile for their top of funnel direct marketing activities.

marilynb147
8/30/18

Is it a new b2b website like tradekey? Can somebody let me know the offering details of this site? A bit confusion about whether they offer buyers or research?

traceyy2
10/12/14

Lake B2B deliver Optometrist email list and neurologist email list recently to the customer and the data in mailing database are verified and updated. Best Mailing database for best price. Hurry up to get these email addresses for your campaign to get potential leads for your business.

Questions? Get answers from the Lakeb2b staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Lakeb2b