Ladystyle.co.uk

Ladystyle.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ladystyle.co.uk also ranks 118th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate Ladystyle.co.uk?

“HATE IT !!!!!”

mary w.
6/21/16

My mother got a dress on this website and looked absolutely beautiful and looked pink. We ordered it with custom sized measurements. we also ordered it in "as shown in picture" color which was a really nice bright pink. The dress came back dark brown and massive. She ordered it between sizes 12-14 when she tried it on it looked sizes 18-20. Never again would I buy from this website. Absolutely rediculous and if that isnt bad enough I cant seem to get on their website because it is "offline".

maryw188
June 21st, 2016
faribag1
June 24th, 2016
in the website doesnt mention anything of address! all UK domain and £ sign, confusing, pictures and materials said not same at all, my dresses not fitted at all and they have several faulty stitching.. I am very angry and disappointed, they have 3 different website but all same

basically they all are one, hope people don't become fool by pictures and details, I am going t o report them as much as I can

I never buy any occasion dress on line..its huge mistake

By Fariba G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ladystyle.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ladystyle.co.uk?

Have a question about Ladystyle.co.uk?