Review of LabTestsOnline

LabTestsOnline reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

HON Certified

LabTestsOnline complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for LabTestsOnline.

roseannz
4/2/16

I've been an RN, BSN for 40 years, although I've been disabled for several years. (I still keep my license active and keep up with nursing and medicine.) I have a very complicated endocrine disease and am going through many tests under the guidance of a wonderful Endocrinologist-this service states it is not in the business of providing diagnoses. My disease is not yet established, so I look up the meaning of my lab results online. THIS SITE IS THE MOST HELPFUL EVER!! You can ask questions about your lab tests, and a certified clinical lab specialist will answer them-FOR FREE. My answer was 2 1/2 pages long, detailed but easy to understand (you may want to mention you don't know much about medicine, if you don't). It gave me more in-depth information on which test results could indicate which gland(s) were/was affected (without giving me a diagnosis, which is beyond this site's legal
function, and PAm gave me information on why some of my. Labs may not be valid because of medications I took or foods I ate, while preparing for the test. Anyone with an Endocrine disorder knows how totally complicating it is, but she gave me ALOT of good ideas and suggestions, all under the care of my physician. TRY THIS SITE-I'm sure it will be BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

Questions? Get answers from the LabTestsOnline staff and other customers.

LabTestsOnline?