Labme

Ratings On Other Platforms

Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Labme has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Labme ranks 20th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Labme?

“"Easy To Use"”

Victor D.
11/6/21

I purchased the male executive at-home test, instructions were very easy to follow. I felt comfortable collecting my samples and didn't have issues. I dropped off my samples to USPS one hour following collection, so I could meet the processing window. I got my results timely as promised (about 2 days after the lab received it). It's so convenient, and less expensive than going to the doctor's office and less expensive than Let's Get Checked.

victord247
November 6th, 2021

dakotah43
November 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

So far the only source for an at home CBC test. Communication and service has been excellent. Hopefully more testing options are coming soon.

tylerf116
January 12th, 2021

Labme.ai has only improved their interface over time and made it easy to track my health. They have helped me keep track of key health conditions that I am genetically predisposed to. Thanks!

Anthony C. – Labme Rep

Thank you Tyler for your positive review and for your trust in Lab Me.

jeremym947
December 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

CBC, Neurotransmitters, Heavy Metals - AMAZING. Really fantastic. I use the neurotransmitters to see how my ADHD changes with nootropics. Biohackers dream come true with the graphs and tracking.
Thanks

shannonm806
October 19th, 2021

Test was very easy to use, customer service excellent and delivery time for results can't be beat! Highly recommend!

marvinp104
November 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I see people complaining about not getting their money back which is embarrassing because these people don't understand that this is new technology and they probably aren't phlebotomists!

LABME Medicine

tracyf242
January 12th, 2021

The test itself is super easy, and has very clear instructions. It is pretty awesome also that when I did consecutive tests I could see how much the small changes had helped my overall levels and encouraged me to make even more positive changes to see if I could get my numbers even better.

Tip for consumers:
Send the test right in after you receive it in the mail

Baseline test

Anthony C. – Labme Rep

Thank you Tracy for your positive review and for your trust in Lab Me.

stuartd92
November 4th, 2021

Lab Me was a great experience. After doing my first test I got a TNP (test not performed). I was pretty frustrated but got an email from Naomi in customer service.

She told me why it happened and told me I did t need to pay for a whole new test only a replacement. This is great because let's get checked made me pay for it all over again. She also gently reminded me about how to collect and offered video assistance if needed.

I paid $19 for the new kit (with shipping) and tried again. This time it worked. And my results came in about 6 days later (2 days after the lab received as advertised).

The results were almost identical to my lab corp. so their claim that they are accurate is true.

Overall, I really liked the experience minus the slight inconvenience of messing it up but hey it's my fault not the robot sampler. Lol

I mean, normally I would have to make appointments with my doctor (waiting for driving and waiting), then go to the lab (more driving and waiting), and then have results that were impossible to understand.

Their dashboard is great. It's basic but easy to understand and easy to use for tracking. I shared my dash with my doctor too (who loved it).

Great work guys! You've done a great job IMO.

frankr862
December 16th, 2021

I was able to figure out what I needed, and I knew what I needed to focus on and what I needed to do. Will definitely be used again, and thank you so much for the speed of my results and they were so thorough. Worth every penny!

tasheemad1
August 16th, 2021

Very organized and great company. I had no issues dealing with the company. I hope to deal with them again.

great customer service

Covic 19 testing kit

Anthony C. – Labme Rep

Thank you Tasheema for your positive review and for your trust in Lab Me.

carolinab52
August 14th, 2021
• Updated review

I appreciate that this is a newer company and Anthony has sent me updates to their platform. I will do more testing with this company and update again.
Update: I trust the results to be accurate. I ended up getting tested by my doctor and yes I did reverse my anemia.

Anthony C. – Labme Rep

Thank you, Carolina! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

I fear I cannot trust the report
May 12th, 2021
• Previous review

The report you get is not an official report from a lab, just a graphic on the website. Though they were responsive when I emailed requesting an official report, they were unable to provide one. I recommend not trying to save the money and go through Lets Get Checked instead. They provide a comprehensive report from an actual lab. Unfortunately, since I cannot trust that the results from Labme mean anything, I have to do another through Lets Get Checked.

do not

Ferritin Test

erlinas
January 11th, 2021

I know that they use a partner lab and that the lab is responsible for the delays but the site itself provides an excellent service/dashboard for you to track and monitor your bloodwork. I just hope they switch lab partners soon or their lab gets their act together. Keep up the good work!

Tip for consumers:
Great pricing compared to other at-home blood-testing companies, friendly (sometimes slow) customer service, major delays with USPS and their partner lab. According to the CEO of Lab Me they are in the process of changing labs. If you can be patient - it's worth it.

kellyr735
November 12th, 2021
• Updated review

Tony and the team were extremely responsive to my feedback, particularly after my review here. They helped me understand their backend process that can lead to the error I had on my test and how much of it is out of their control. They offered to resend a test for free, Tony said they've changed their policy to offer the free replacements as the standard, and I was offered a discount on my next test.

It was a great response and everyone was polite and solution-oriented. Ultimately my replacement was sent to the incorrect address - they used the address of my first order rather than the address of my latest order. The effort was so sincere, and the product so good, that it pained me to have that be the outcome. I will likely use them again in the future, but I'll need a few months to put this behind me.

Tip for consumers:
Put about 50% more blood in the collection device than instructed.

I'm very surprised by some of the positive reviews, my experience wasn't good.
October 30th, 2021
• Previous review

I've ordered a test twice now. They are easy and simple to use, but the admin is terrible. Both orders had issues, first had to be sent twice and they asked me to pay for the second. I declined and after multiple emails they agreed to resend for free. The second test they told me there wasn't enough blood to test and that I had to pay for them to resend. However, I used more blood the second time than the first and they wouldn't tell me why the test failed until I pressed them about it. I declined to pay, esp for an error that appears to be on their end. The customer service is response, but the org's operations seem to be off somewhere. I found it offensive that they resent the instructions to me and accused me of having done it incorrectly. I've changed vendors.

Don’t use

Blood test

Questions? Get answers from the Labme staff and other customers.

Anthony C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Labme?

Have a question about Labme?