Labme

Labme has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Labme ranks 73rd among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Labme?

“Easy to Use”

Tyler F.
1/12/21

Labme.ai has only improved their interface over time and made it easy to track my health. They have helped me keep track of key health conditions that I am genetically predisposed to. Thanks!

“I fear I cannot trust the report”

Carolina B.
5/12/21

The report you get is not an official report from a lab, just a graphic on the website. Though they were responsive when I emailed requesting an official report, they were unable to provide one. I recommend not trying to save the money and go through Lets Get Checked instead. They provide a comprehensive report from an actual lab. Unfortunately, since I cannot trust that the results from Labme mean anything, I have to do another through Lets Get Checked.

tylerf116
January 12th, 2021

erlinas
January 11th, 2021

I know that they use a partner lab and that the lab is responsible for the delays but the site itself provides an excellent service/dashboard for you to track and monitor your bloodwork. I just hope they switch lab partners soon or their lab gets their act together. Keep up the good work!

Tip for consumers:
Great pricing compared to other at-home blood-testing companies, friendly (sometimes slow) customer service, major delays with USPS and their partner lab. According to the CEO of Lab Me they are in the process of changing labs. If you can be patient - it's worth it.

tracyf242
January 12th, 2021

The test itself is super easy, and has very clear instructions. It is pretty awesome also that when I did consecutive tests I could see how much the small changes had helped my overall levels and encouraged me to make even more positive changes to see if I could get my numbers even better.

Tip for consumers:
Send the test right in after you receive it in the mail

Products used:
Baseline test

carolinab52
May 12th, 2021

do not

Products used:
Ferritin Test

Questions? Get answers from the Labme staff and other customers.

anthonyc1184
Anthony C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Labme?

Have a question about Labme?