Clairvoyant Kyle reviews

6 Ulverston Green
Tel: 07514091851

emmas149
6/13/18

90% of the reading rang true with current and past situations. Ive never had a reading done before as Ive always been very sceptical. Im amazed, and glad and have now got some comfort that I can now see Ive always craved.

karenf220
5/17/18

Kyle is a fantastic reader. Very empathic person, made me feel very comfortable and gave me excellent advice. He was totally accurate on my situation, I did not feel at all judged and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Will definitely book again and would recommend him. Thank you

angelaw159
3/20/18

Took days for the reading to come through. When it did was ok . Didnt seem personal to me at all . And didnt make much sense . I wont be getting a reading via email again .

jemmas4
1/27/18

As soon as I read the email from Kyle I was sat sobbing on the settee. I felt like he had really connected with my father in law and the tears were a relief as Ive not cried like that for a long time.

taylab1
10/9/17

Absolutely useless .... Digs for details with loads of questions ... Couldn't give me a definitive answer to anything, just waffled on like a therapy session ... I've been to readers before, he's the most expensive and the WORST

Take my advise save your money, if not you may as well throw it down the nearest drain

annm324
8/3/17

I had paid for a tarot/medium reading and I felt like I had to ask to hear from my dad at a pint where we were running out of time but I had already sent a photo for Kyle to link with.
Some of the information was good but other parts feltca bit generic as if he was reading from the cards he was pulljng

carolc137
6/29/17

I will have to wait and see if it comes true, it is a complicated situation I am in and would like it sorted out asap which is why I have turned to have a reading as I can see no end in sight

yasminw4
6/17/17

Kyle has helped me. I needed some guidance and he did just that. He always delivers a great service. He talks you through his experiences and makes you appreciate that you are not alone.

Questions? Get answers from the Clairvoyant Kyle staff and other customers.

Clairvoyant Kyle?