Kyle Harding Clairvoyant

Kyle Harding Clairvoyant

Kyle Harding Clairvoyant has a consumer rating of 3.78 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kyle Harding Clairvoyant ranks 41st among Psychic sites.

How would you rate Kyle Harding Clairvoyant?

“What a lovely experience”

Karen F.
5/17/18

Kyle is a fantastic reader. Very empathic person, made me feel very comfortable and gave me excellent advice. He was totally accurate on my situation, I did not feel at all judged and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Will definitely book again and would recommend him. Thank you

“Meh”

Angela w.
3/20/18

Took days for the reading to come through. When it did was ok. Didnt seem personal to me at all. And didnt make much sense. I wont be getting a reading via email again.

karenf220
May 17th, 2018
annm324
August 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
I had paid for a tarot/medium reading and I felt like I had to ask to hear from my dad at a pint where we were running out of time but I had already sent a photo for Kyle to link with.
Some of the information was good but other parts feltca bit generic as if he was reading from the cards he was pulljng
taylab1
October 9th, 2017
Verified purchase
Absolutely useless... Digs for details with loads of questions... Couldn't give me a definitive answer to anything, just waffled on like a therapy session... I've been to readers before, he's the most expensive and the WORST

Take my advise save your money, if not you may as well throw it down the nearest drain
angelaw159
March 20th, 2018
juliets16
August 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
A very prompt and accurate reading. I was delighted with how quickly my reading was sent to me. I would definitely use Kyle again and recommend him to friends.
jemmas4
January 27th, 2018
Verified purchase
As soon as I read the email from Kyle I was sat sobbing on the settee. I felt like he had really connected with my father in law and the tears were a relief as Ive not cried like that for a long time.
yasminw4
June 17th, 2017
Verified purchase
Kyle has helped me. I needed some guidance and he did just that. He always delivers a great service. He talks you through his experiences and makes you appreciate that you are not alone.
emmas149
June 13th, 2018
Verified purchase
90% of the reading rang true with current and past situations. Ive never had a reading done before as Ive always been very sceptical. Im amazed, and glad and have now got some comfort that I can now see Ive always craved.
carolc137
June 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
I will have to wait and see if it comes true, it is a complicated situation I am in and would like it sorted out asap which is why I have turned to have a reading as I can see no end in sight

Questions? Get answers from the Kyle Harding Clairvoyant staff and other customers.

International psychic medium Kyle Harding is here to provide you with the comfort of knowing what the future can hold and that our loved ones are still with us. Psychic readings will take place in the Worcestershire/Worcester area.

kyleh62
Kyle H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kyle Harding Clairvoyant?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Kyle Harding Clairvoyant?