Kuber Logistics

Kuber Logistics has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kuber Logistics ranks 40th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate Kuber Logistics?

“Thank you Handle with care for my fridge”

Ankit K.
9/26/17

Thank you handle with care for not only my fridge even all house hold items, specially i like your Packing quality by which feels me assured that my shifting is in safe hand. Thank you once again for proper management of shifting home Pune to Bengaluru.

ankitk12
September 26th, 2017
anjalib3
November 9th, 2017
First of all Thank you Making my relocation more easier. And taking special care for my plants as they are very close to my heart. Before relocation i was very worried, i thought i have to leave them specially the big once, but now i am very happy as i got them all.
aditym
December 5th, 2017
Me and my family where shift to Pune and it was so sundden that we don't have a Chance to think twice. So we decided to hire packers and movers. But as there are many companies we were so confused. My uncle said about kuber and their experience with them. So we fainally decided to go with it. And its really it was a good decision. Me n my family is very happy with their service. Thanks kubermoverspacker

Questions? Get answers from the Kuber Logistics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kuber Logistics?

Have a question about Kuber Logistics?