This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Korea Hallyu

Korea Hallyu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Korea Hallyu also ranks 137th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate Korea Hallyu?

“I recently received my phone case in the mail and I...”

Anita D.
1/16/14

I recently received my phone case in the mail and I got a few other little gifts along with my purchase. It was such a pleasant surprise. I’m super stoked about my new phone case and I really love the service from this website. I will definitely be ordering more things from this website and tell my friends about this site.

anitad3
January 16th, 2014
Myungho H. – Korea Hallyu Rep
Thank you very much for your nice review!
francescas1
January 17th, 2014
I am amazed by this coooool site! Chic and pretty cases keep updating constantly. You can buy any case that you want HERE!!!!
cowgirld
January 20th, 2014
Hi ! thank you to korea hallyu ! im from belgium and i ordered on this website for the first time. I sent a mail for a request and the reply has been very fast ! good service ! thank you so much for the gift too !
Myungho H. – Korea Hallyu Rep
Thank you so much! We've updated new nice phone cased as well! Hope you enjoy!

Questions? Get answers from the Korea Hallyu staff and other customers.

Jessica Collection- Fashion Trends 2017, iPhone Cases, Samsung Cases, Dairy Fasion & Yoga Fasion for you, and Your Cat & Dog Fasion. World Wide Free Shipping

Myungho H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Korea Hallyu?

Have a question about Korea Hallyu?