Review of Kim Komando

Tel: +1-602-381-8200
store-support@komando.com

bretn3
5/3/19

Perhaps none of you will see this. But, I was not very Pleased of the misleading info and was on hold for over 30 minutes. Monica, answered the phone and I informed her that I had served in the Armed Forces, She was happy to advise me they love their Armed Forces service people. I told her I had read an Article concerning a Hidden sound setting on the TV which will improve the Sound. That I had invented a Device to help improve the Sound of the Majority of TV's in use today. She informed my that I could not mention the product unless Kim asked me what it was!. I informed her I did not have to mention the Product name but rather that it is a Sound Bar Alternative a TV Sound Reflector. She said ok there is one call ahead of you. For Over 30 minutes I held on the Line to tell my Story. Then Andrew came on the Line and said Sorry there are to Many Calls ahead of you and we don't have time for you and it does not fit the Topic discussion. You Invented a Sound Bar Right. I said No a Sound Bar Alternative. Talk about leaving a Soldier behind, not to mention misleading. I hung up and thought about it and thought a while, if this is true what Andrew said then If I were to call back the Line should ring busy. Well guess what, Andrew pick up the line and I ask to speak concerning the topic of The sound, He claimed they felt all I wanted to do was sell the Product. I asked since he mentioned about the Topic how would one know when to call to be on the right Topic discussion, he then claimed that, topic did not matter on a Open call. I just started following this Show and I am now never going to follow anything concerning this Show. Thumbs down on how you handled this. Lets see if you will allow this Post

lindag181
3/8/17

I have been referring to Kim's website for years, have subscribed to the newsletters that interests me and access her webpages, forums and current news whenever I need specific information. I even found it well worth the membership fee to access members only areas which includes participating in the chat while watching the program in real time.

harriety2
3/8/17

If you ever want to learn anything digital, Komando.com is the place to go. Because of listening to Kim Komando on the radio and internet and reading information on her website, I'm now the go-to techie person for our family and friends!

She's the digital expert. Her gift is the ability to explain technical stuff without making you feel stupid. Kim makes you feel smarter in a way you can share what you learned with others, too.

I've purchased from Komando.com and the service was great.

anitac33
3/7/17

Kim has an extraordinary ability to communicate and help resolve everyday technology issues that can appear complex and overwhelming, not to speak of frustrating, for most of us. Her warmth and care to every detail, makes it so easy to follow her lead, and the addition of humor makes it all so much fun! And technology has never been fun for me.!!!!! This is an unusual and much appreciated talent.

brandyb25
3/3/17

I have been a Kim fan for over 15 years and learned so much from her site as well as hearing her digital minute on our local radio station. Through her website you can sign up for as many or as few of her emails as you want, however, they are all packed with helpful information. Her web store has many digital items to make your life easier. Have a computer issue or just want to see what is going on? Log into the forum for help from other Kim fans. Anytime I have a digital question, I turn to Kim first.

garys194
3/3/17

Kim Komando has helped me over the years, with so many issues, whether software, antivirus, computer hardware, TV, smart phones, whatever. Her site is full of helpful information, tech tips, warnings of new viruses, ID theft, privacy, new products, etc. If you have a question, you can look for answers in the forum section, email Kim, or call into her talk radio show. She has so much free information on her site, where you can sign up for her free newsletters, podcasts, etc., and if you join Kim's Club, you can download her shows on podcast, where you can listen at your leisure, post questions, or answer questions of other members, in the forum section, and as a premium member, you can even watch her live shows, where you can join in the chat room, or watch the show later on your computer, tab, phone, etc.. It's no wonder why Kim is known as "America's Digital Goddess"!

daniellel51
3/3/17

Kim Komando is an inspiring human being for many reasons. Hard work spotlights the character of people, and Kim has worked hard her entire life. I enjoy listening to Kim's show every weekend because not only does she provide information to help me navigate the constantly changing world of technology, but she also makes safety recommendations for managing kids when using the internet. Thank you for giving such sound advice Kim! The internet can be a dangerous place for our young generation and you have helped me learn about ways to decrease this risk. Kim, you are generous, kind, and always thinking of others. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and loving spirit on the radio!

bobc116
3/2/17

Great, easy to navigate site full of very helpful information. Kim's site has helped me numerous times with problems I've encountered and she has kept me up to date with technology.

jamesd302
3/2/17

Kim has helpful information on computers, phones, TV's and our digital lifestyles. I get informed of potential threats as soon as possible. Her site is searchable for answers to many questions. I have been a listener for many years and I have heard her help callers from all over. She is a generous person and has helped military families to communicate with each other.

kathyw98
3/2/17

Enjoy being a part of Kim's Club as I appreciate keeping abreast of all the new technologies and hints. Thanks, Kim!

jeffs210
3/2/17

There is an immense amount of information and it's written so you don't have to have an IT degree to understand it. It keeps you up to date on the latest security threats and has reviews and recommendations for free or inexpensive software alternatives for those who can't afford the big expensive stuff. While there is more available if you subscribe there is plenty of helpful information for free. I highly recommend it as a great source for information on all things digital.

virginiak15
3/2/17

Kim is my daughter and I would like to share the inside scoop on her and her business.
She has at least 30 years of computer experience. Kim went to work with me at Bell Labs when she was 10 years old. There she worked with computers and technology that was 20 years ahead of its time. She continued on to obtain her Computer Science Degree from ASU. And, she is learning and answering questions every moment of her waking hours, even on her vacation, because technology does not wait.
With her vast experience she can get to the core of a listener or readers problem and give them advise on how to conquer a problem or stumbling block.
Learning and maintaining a high level of digital knowledge, skill, expertise and giving a common sense presentation is a costly assignment. Not only in working at least 60 hours a week, but in real money. Kim buys and tests products in anticipation of the needs of her listeners and readers. Her business required a building to house servers, computers, programs, furniture and staff to meet the needs of her listeners and readers. Of course, she provides benefits to her employees, ongoing maintenance and enhancements. I wish everything in life could be free. But that type of society does not really work. Thank God for her entrepreneurial spirit, strength, ambition and willingness to help people. I am a person who does not mind paying taxes, because I am happy I was able to earn the money. As her mother, I feel an overwhelming sense of happiness when perfect strangers tell me how she made a positive difference in their lives. To make a difference in one persons life is an accomplishment and she makes a difference in people's lives on a minute by minute bases.

jeannien4
3/2/17

Kim Komando has been a USA Today columnist for years and hosts the largest radio show about tech. She KNOWS her stuff! Love her and the site! Be sure to join her Club. It's cheap and you get all the shows on podcast and webcast!

timn21
4/5/16

Kim used to be great.... Until she got greedy. If you sign up with her sight You'll get tons of email. In order to get any useful info you have to pay her.

bobh64
3/10/14

What a great site - although a little cluttered with ads. Kim knows her stuff and it's worth passing on to others!

annettas
4/18/13

Site has good information that a novice can use. She tests all websites and downloads before offering them so you can be sure of no threats to your computer.

hm6
7/6/11

This is an awesome site by the digital goddess Kim Komando. She has a radio show about everything digital. I mean EVERYTHING! From ipods to ipads. LCD tv's to plasma, pc's to laptops. She scours the web to find awesome sites daily. Her site has daily downloads and lots of free stuff. You can sign up for her newsletter but some content on her page is for members only. There is so much info on her site you probably won't have to join. Check it out and I bet you will find something you need.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That would be a great question for Kim! She has helped many people in your situation, but as technology changes, her recommendations also change. Give her a call when she is recording her show on most Fridays at (888) 525-5254, starting at 10:30 AM Pacific/ 1:30 PM Eastern. Or you could ask her here: https://www.komando.com/contact-us If you join Kim's Club, you can even watch her show on your computer as you call in, and join us in the chat room. I'm Beta_Gary in the chat room. Best of luck William, Gary

By Gary S.

Questions? Get answers from the Kim Komando staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Kim Komando