Review of KnivesAndTools

KnivesAndTools reviews

Tel: +44 1364 255055

eddyd22
4/14/19

I just got a Fenix flashlight uc30 to try .
Just good news about this item and the shop !
Very quick delivery and so much light for such a small flashlight!
The pouch who came with it is nothing .
If you need a pouch by this item I recommend one of the Radar series . Greetings Ed p.s support you're local Knive & Tools !

alexm560
4/10/19

Ordered a couple of sharpening stones on March 24th, quickly dispatched to the UK and then the courier never arrived.

Checked the system, it said they'd tried on three separate days (no calls, no emails, no sorry we missed you calls)

Called knives and tools in April 4th they assured me it was coming the next day. I stayed home from work all day and it never arrived.

Contacted them twice more since and have received no response. They've basically stolen my money.

ivonep1
12/8/17

The delivery was really quick, took them less than a week to ship what I ordered. But quality-wise... I'd rather pay up for something better... The knife feels very "plastic", the handle does not seem to last long... Not really worth it imo.

gavinh22
9/6/17

They are ' Knives and Tools UK, but they are not in the UK. The Netherlands maybe, but not the UK - so that should be enough of a warning that they are not 100% honest and straight up. I only know this because a flipper that i'd ordered from the States was seized by Customs as an Auto? and Knives and Tools UK were advertising the same item. I contacted them to ask how - and was told that they are not in the UK and that item was not available in the UK - despite it being on the website in £'s....

timm381
10/18/16

I ordered a torch after 10 days I called them, I was told they don't have it in stock and did a refund.

stephenc38
7/4/14

My wife and I bought an expensive Leatherman tool for our son who has just completed his four year electrical apprenticeship. We ordered it engraved from Knives and Tools.co.uk. We were hoping that this would be a treasured gift that would remind our son of his achievement and our pride in him.
Other sites sell Leatherman tools and have a better ordering system for the engraving service. I had to make a Customer Services enquiry and was then instructed go to the companys Dutch website to see the engraving options and then confirm my instructions via another email.
I was very clear in my instructions in that I wanted the largest size that the area on the handle of the tool would allow for the message to our son. When I received the knife, I couldnt believe that Knives and Tools engravers had squeezed the engraving into a groove on the handle. The engraving is so small that it can hardly be read and doesnt appear to accurately reflect the message either. Every other site that offers engraving on Leatherman Tools indicate that engraving on the handle will be on the largest area of flat surface available. Following my complaint, despite my very clear instructions, I have an email from Knives and Tools.co.uk, stating that their engravers chose where to put the engraving.
Its a shame that Knives and Tools.co.uk cant remember who the customer is and what the customer wants, especially as this is a company selling engraved gifts, which are obviously supposed to be special. Knives and Tools.co.uk have refused to take back this very expensive item despite their error and Distance Selling Regulations. I have had to instruct my Credit Card Company to investigate the possibility of a chargeback and they are now ignoring my emails.
I would advise anybody to seriously reconsider whether or not you want to give Knives and Tools.co.uk your business!

Questions? Get answers from the KnivesAndTools staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KnivesAndTools