KnivesAndTools

KnivesAndTools has a consumer rating of 1.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KnivesAndTools also ranks 47th among Knives sites. The most common issues with KnivesAndTools are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate KnivesAndTools?

“The best for me !”

Eddy D.
4/14/19

I just got a Fenix flashlight uc30 to try . Just good news about this item and the shop ! Very quick delivery and so much light for such a small flashlight! The pouch who came with it is nothing . If you need a pouch by this item I recommend one of the Radar series . Greetings Ed p.s support you're local Knive & Tools !

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Richard C.
1/27/20

Poor quality knives so returned. Now trying to take 30% because of return condition even though never used and only had for a day. Terrible service

richardc1348
January 27th, 2020

Terrible service
brendonp10
December 6th, 2019
Orded from the .co.uk website, later to find they are not based in the UK at all. Was supposed to be fast delivery, weeks later still no delivery. Basically just told me "sorry for the inconvenience" with no real resolution. Avoid these guys, they don't give a f#*k!
eddyd22
April 14th, 2019
I just got a Fenix flashlight uc30 to try .
Just good news about this item and the shop !
Very quick delivery and so much light for such a small flashlight!
The pouch who came with it is nothing .
alexm560
April 10th, 2019
Ordered a couple of sharpening stones on March 24th, quickly dispatched to the UK and then the courier never arrived.

Checked the system, it said they'd tried on three separate days (no calls, no emails, no sorry we missed you calls)

Called knives and tools in April 4th they assured me it was coming the next day. I stayed home from work all day and it never arrived.

Contacted them twice more since and have received no response. They've basically stolen my money.
ivonep1
December 8th, 2017
The delivery was really quick, took them less than a week to ship what I ordered. But quality-wise... I'd rather pay up for something better... The knife feels very "plastic", the handle does not seem to last long... Not really worth it imo.
gavinh22
September 6th, 2017
They are ' Knives and Tools UK, but they are not in the UK. The Netherlands maybe, but not the UK - so that should be enough of a warning that they are not 100% honest and straight up. I only know this because a flipper that i'd ordered from the States was seized by Customs as an Auto? and Knives and Tools UK were advertising the same item. I contacted them to ask how - and was told that they are not in the UK and that item was not available in the UK - despite it being on the website in £'s....
timm381
October 18th, 2016
I ordered a torch after 10 days I called them, I was told they don't have it in stock and did a refund.
stephenc38
July 4th, 2014
My wife and I bought an expensive Leatherman tool for our son who has just completed his four year electrical apprenticeship. We ordered it engraved from Knives and Tools.co.uk. We were hoping that this would be a treasured gift that would remind our son of his achievement and our pride in him.
Other sites sell Leatherman tools and have a better ordering system for the engraving service. I had to make a Customer Services enquiry and was then instructed go to the companys Dutch website to see the engraving options and then confirm my instructions via another email.
I was very clear in my instructions in that I wanted the largest size that the area on the handle of the tool would allow for the message to our son. When I received the knife, I couldnt believe that Knives and Tools engravers had squeezed the engraving into a groove on the handle. The engraving is so small that it can hardly be read and doesnt appear to accurately reflect the message either. Every other site that offers engraving on Leatherman Tools indicate that engraving on the handle will be on the largest area of flat surface available. Following my complaint, despite my very clear instructions, I have an email from Knives and Tools.co.uk, stating that their engravers chose where to put the engraving.
Its a shame that Knives and Tools.co.uk cant remember who the customer is and what the customer wants, especially as this is a company selling engraved gifts, which are obviously supposed to be special. Knives and Tools.co.uk have refused to take back this very expensive item despite their error and Distance Selling Regulations. I have had to instruct my Credit Card Company to investigate the possibility of a chargeback and they are now ignoring my emails.
I would advise anybody to seriously reconsider whether or not you want to give Knives and Tools.co.uk your business!

Questions? Get answers from the KnivesAndTools staff and other customers.

The specialist in kitchen knives, pocket knives, multitools, torches, binoculars and outdoor tools. Larges offer and the best prices for all top-brands!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KnivesAndTools?

See reviews as you browse with our Safari extension

1.9
Have a question about KnivesAndTools?