KnifeWarehouse.co.uk

KnifeWarehouse.co.uk

knifewarehouse.co.uk

KnifeWarehouse.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KnifeWarehouse.co.uk also ranks 31st among Knives sites. The most common issues with KnifeWarehouse.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

No positive highlights yet

• What kind of company does not offer a phone number.....a bad one that's what.
  • Joe Wheeler, the customer service rep, is also Joe Wheeler, owner of knifewarehouse.com.
How would you rate KnifeWarehouse.co.uk?

“gave them a chance, they did'nt disappoint”

shayne h.
6/16/20

considering the pandemic ,waiting a day or two for emails to be answered is ok,once we started talking everything was smooth. put my order in and my knives appeared within 23 hrs. all sharp and nice. will continue to use,

“Avoid”

Tez H.
5/12/20

Do not trust the trustpilot reviews, knifewarehouse pays them to delete bad reviews! I have purchased the Predator Style Movie Replica Knife, and the blade Snapped from the handle during display from my shelf. And it revealed that is was not iron material at all! it was some cheap material made from china. Furthermore I have purchased the pearl stiletto knife and it is not sharp at all! All the products they sell is Bad Quality! I have contacted them by email politely and they ignored me, showing very Bad Customer service! This also happens after purchasing, as I have to send multiple emails asking for the royal mail shipping tracking number. In summery avoid this company, they only take your money and ignore you after purchase!

phone number (6) customer service (5)
tezh3
May 12th, 2020

All the products they sell is Bad Quality!

waynes351
May 29th, 2020
I brought a bow which came with parts missing and packaging all damaged after several emails still being ignored bow unusable do not trust company
paule380
January 21st, 2020
Had a Knife sent that was not fit for purpose, I emailed over 10 times, got 1 reply saying send it back, but at my cost, several emails sent to them after that but no reply, shame as they have some nice knives on the site but will never use again, £13 down the drain
yarikg
June 28th, 2020
Do not buy from them!

I bought a sword from them and it came broken; the blade was bent and had a chip in it.

I emailed and messaged the company many times and they ignored all of my emails. Only until a few years later when I made comments on their Facebook posts that they replied.

They said that my recent email was in their junk folder and because they don't check their junk folders, customers can not get into contact with them. Resulting in them ignoring my issue with the product and they do not want to help resolve it. because "my warranty has finished" but it's their fault for not looking in their email properly!

So they sell you broken items, ignore all your emails and tell you that you can not have a refund.
Scam company stealing your money.

They refuse to take responsibility and saying its my fault when its their fault for ignoring my emails!
alane67
September 19th, 2019
I am a severely disabled customer. I stupidly bought a sword from these clowns and now they refuse to answer any emails. I've lost count how many times.

What kind of company does not offer a phone number.....a bad one that's what.

My sword has a bent blade and cosmetic flaws and damage to one side of the handle.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company. No contact number and really ignorant people who do not respond to customers in distress.

miken136
March 2nd, 2018
An item arrived damaged, I have sent 3 messages to their customer service. No reply, totally zero response. No phone number either. I can forget about exchange or refund. I lost money with them. Yes, they were cheap, but they are just scammers. Great if you receive what you have paid for, but if something goes wrong you are on your own and you will never see your money. Buy cheap, pay twice.
shayneh9
June 16th, 2020
will continue to use,
davidf926
August 28th, 2019
No answer to emails or contact through website, emailed over 10 times about faulty products. No phone number to contact them. Avoid at all costs.
seanm274
May 21st, 2018
Nothing received, no refund, no communication.

Clearly this a scam company. Once I had paid, there was an immediate email saying that the item I ordered, which showed as in-stock on their website, was not in stock and would be delayed in shipping. I contacted them the next week to ask when it was expected to be back in stock: an email from Joe Wheeler said it had already shipped. When nothing arrived I requested a shipping reference number; from that moment to this I have received no communication from him, not even after four subsequent emails. Joe Wheeler, the customer service rep, is also Joe Wheeler, owner of knifewarehouse.com.

Be aware that there is NO phone number or address for the company on their website. I hadnt checked that beforehand. If you should wish to contact them, you only have the customer request form to make an inquiry. The company that handles the website for Knifewarehouse.com is registered in the name of - you guessed it - Joe Wheeler.

Its important to contact the police when a potentially lethal weapon goes missing through the post which is my next step. Then file a complaint with the Trading Standards UK, then the EU Trading Standards office.

There are multiple complaints about knifewarehouse.com on other review sites. You can search them out. They have all had the same experience Ive had.
jamess999
May 15th, 2018
I feel i have no other avenue to turn
I feel i have no other avenue to turn to so this is why the very bad review.
I never received my order, after several emails and two weeks not being answered i turned to paypal, once Paypal got involved i had my order delivered within 5 days,
I had opened a case dispute with PayPal about non delivery, the goods were delivered so i closed the case, simples!!!
Then i opened up the package, it was completely wrong, Christ Me, this is getting ridiculous.
I sent a email to Knife Warehouse who to be fair sent me a returns label, so i posted the item back on the 1st May, I have not a refund for the goods, I have sent 15 emails and not one have been answered, not one!!

Paypal wont reopen or open a case against the same seller, Knife Warehouse do not have a phone number, its been 14 days and not had a single email from them.

I cant open up a Section 75 with Barclaycard because it was less than £100. My order of £55 worth of goods has been returned, I am stuck up the river without a paddle.

My only action is Trading Standards, all in all a very bad experience from Knife Warehouse which i felt i had to share.
davidh1340
December 20th, 2018
Same problem over and over again. They didnt send any product, just took the money. Send me some false tracking ID and not responding to mail...
antong38
May 27th, 2020
Superb service and products available are all extremely well priced, excellent quality and delivery is second to none

Tip for consumers: All you need is picture ID to prove you're over eighteen.

markc340
December 20th, 2017
Ordered & didn't get the merchandise, no reply to emails, no phone number, nothing, they just take your money & ignore you. It now seems I've been blocked from posting emails to their site to try & resolve this, AVOID AVOID AVOID, save your money & shop elsewhere from a legitimate site.
owenm83
December 11th, 2019
Okay first to start this off all the people who are saying this company are scammer's well they must be mislead or something I have been using this company for almost a year now and can personally say that the quality of the products and customer service is 10/10 I've been able to get emails back from them nearly within an hour of sending the email only time I haven't has been this month but that will be due to it almost being Christmas time so they will be on high demand.
I personally do vouch for this company.
This company are the only ones that I have found that ask for age verification.
The other's on here that day scammer's or whatever I do believe they will be with other companies or just not had enough patience or even maybe haven't proven there age so they won't send the package.
debram234
December 5th, 2018
ordered items on 23rd of november still waiting. Was provided with invalid tracking number for royalmail.
barbarab641
February 6th, 2019
I ordered a replica sword on Friday and it arrived on the Tuesday, the sword was beyond my expectations. I had never bought from them before but I will again. It was a present for my partner and he loves it. I highly recommend this company, it's a rare thing nowadays to not only get what you order but receive it hassle free!
bogatyrc
December 12th, 2015
Ordered items and never get them
No replaying for my emails
Just stealing money
WILL NEVER USE THAT SCAMED
michaelm1881
November 28th, 2018
I recently ordered an Alpina lock knife with which I'm very happy. I will be ordering more from the site now that I have been verified as over 18. I did have an initial delay but this was down to me not uploading ID upon checkout. I received an email the next day explaining what i needed to do. I sent a pic of my driver's licence at 2pm on the Tuesday and I received the knife the next day.
ollier17
August 24th, 2016
Knife Warehouse has mastered the art of being a model company! Every company should aspire to be as good as Knife Warehouse!
They have absolutely fantastic customer service, products and prices. I would recommend the website to absolutely everyone and I've never had a problem.
My Ratings for them:
Products- 10/10
Customer Service- 10/10
Prices- 10/10
Quality- 10/10
Delivery- 10/10
Dispatch Time- 10/10
Company in General- 10/10
I would always recommend them as a company and I went out of my way to write this review so you know they can be trusted and recommended.
nathanh55
April 1st, 2016
Ordered the first time came with no problems,second time I order knife doesn't come
maxw242
March 31st, 2017
Awesome site with plenty to choose from, orders arrive on time every time for me and I will continue to order.
terencew7
October 18th, 2013
Hi, I sent off for a Law enforcement knife and was delighted with both the product and the speed of service. The knife came only 2 days after putting in my order, neatly packed and top quality. This is a tough well designed tool that fits perfectly into your palm, I particularly love the enamelled medallion on the handle. Very sharp stainless steel blade is strong and very useful for a multitude of jobs. I will be using the knifewarehouse.co.uk again - great site!
sadiep1
July 31st, 2014
Thrilled with my order! The description and image from the website was exactly as described - very accurate. I received my order very quickly and the product was great value for money!.... Thanks very much, will be returning in the future. Thanks :)

No. Not at all. You can check the .gov companies website perhaps as they'd have registered info about the owner on there

By Daniel K.

There is no number or address asides the owners home address

By Daniel K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KnifeWarehouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

Welcome to Knifewarehouse. We supply a large range of UK legal pocket knives, lock knives and hunting knives at unbeatable prices. Fast UK delivery.

joew34
Joe W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KnifeWarehouse.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about KnifeWarehouse.co.uk?