KnifeWarehouse.co.uk reviews

support@knifewarehouse.co.uk

barbarab641
2/6/19

I ordered a replica sword on Friday and it arrived on the Tuesday, the sword was beyond my expectations. I had never bought from them before but I will again. It was a present for my partner and he loves it. I highly recommend this company, it's a rare thing nowadays to not only get what you order but receive it hassle free!

davidh1340
12/20/18

Same problem over and over again. They didnt send any product, just took the money. Send me some false tracking ID and not responding to mail...

debram234
12/5/18

ordered items on 23rd of november still waiting. Was provided with invalid tracking number for royalmail.

michaelm1881
11/28/18

I recently ordered an Alpina lock knife with which I'm very happy. I will be ordering more from the site now that I have been verified as over 18. I did have an initial delay but this was down to me not uploading ID upon checkout. I received an email the next day explaining what i needed to do. I sent a pic of my driver's licence at 2pm on the Tuesday and I received the knife the next day.

seanm274
5/21/18

Nothing received, no refund, no communication.

Clearly this a scam company. Once I had paid, there was an immediate email saying that the item I ordered, which showed as in-stock on their website, was not in stock and would be delayed in shipping. I contacted them the next week to ask when it was expected to be back in stock: an email from Joe Wheeler said it had already shipped. When nothing arrived I requested a shipping reference number; from that moment to this I have received no communication from him, not even after four subsequent emails. Joe Wheeler, the customer service rep, is also Joe Wheeler, owner of knifewarehouse.com.

Be aware that there is NO phone number or address for the company on their website. I hadnt checked that beforehand. If you should wish to contact them, you only have the customer request form to make an inquiry. The company that handles the website for Knifewarehouse.com is registered in the name of - you guessed it - Joe Wheeler.

Its important to contact the police when a potentially lethal weapon goes missing through the post which is my next step. Then file a complaint with the Trading Standards UK, then the EU Trading Standards office.

There are multiple complaints about knifewarehouse.com on other review sites. You can search them out. They have all had the same experience Ive had.

jamess999
5/15/18

I feel i have no other avenue to turn
I feel i have no other avenue to turn to so this is why the very bad review.
I never received my order, after several emails and two weeks not being answered i turned to paypal, once Paypal got involved i had my order delivered within 5 days,
I had opened a case dispute with PayPal about non delivery, the goods were delivered so i closed the case, simples!!!
Then i opened up the package, it was completely wrong, Christ Me, this is getting ridiculous.
I sent a email to Knife Warehouse who to be fair sent me a returns label, so i posted the item back on the 1st May, I have not a refund for the goods, I have sent 15 emails and not one have been answered, not one!!

Paypal wont reopen or open a case against the same seller, Knife Warehouse do not have a phone number, its been 14 days and not had a single email from them.

I cant open up a Section 75 with Barclaycard because it was less than £100. My order of £55 worth of goods has been returned, I am stuck up the river without a paddle.

My only action is Trading Standards, all in all a very bad experience from Knife Warehouse which i felt i had to share.

miken136
3/2/18

An item arrived damaged, I have sent 3 messages to their customer service. No reply, totally zero response. No phone number either. I can forget about exchange or refund. I lost money with them. Yes, they were cheap, but they are just scammers. Great if you receive what you have paid for, but if something goes wrong you are on your own and you will never see your money. Buy cheap, pay twice.

markc340
12/20/17

Ordered & didn't get the merchandise, no reply to emails, no phone number, nothing, they just take your money & ignore you. It now seems I've been blocked from posting emails to their site to try & resolve this, AVOID AVOID AVOID, save your money & shop elsewhere from a legitimate site.

maxw242
3/31/17

Awesome site with plenty to choose from, orders arrive on time every time for me and I will continue to order.

ollier17
8/24/16

Knife Warehouse has mastered the art of being a model company! Every company should aspire to be as good as Knife Warehouse!
They have absolutely fantastic customer service, products and prices. I would recommend the website to absolutely everyone and I've never had a problem.
My Ratings for them:
Products- 10/10
Customer Service- 10/10
Prices- 10/10
Quality- 10/10
Delivery- 10/10
Dispatch Time- 10/10
Company in General- 10/10
I would always recommend them as a company and I went out of my way to write this review so you know they can be trusted and recommended.

nathanh55
4/1/16

Ordered the first time came with no problems,second time I order knife doesn't come

bogatyrc
12/12/15

Ordered items and never get them
No replaying for my emails
Just stealing money
WILL NEVER USE THAT SCAMED

sadiep1
7/31/14

Thrilled with my order! The description and image from the website was exactly as described - very accurate. I received my order very quickly and the product was great value for money!.... Thanks very much, will be returning in the future. Thanks :)

terencew7
10/18/13

Hi, I sent off for a Law enforcement knife and was delighted with both the product and the speed of service. The knife came only 2 days after putting in my order, neatly packed and top quality. This is a tough well designed tool that fits perfectly into your palm, I particularly love the enamelled medallion on the handle. Very sharp stainless steel blade is strong and very useful for a multitude of jobs. I will be using the knifewarehouse.co.uk again - great site!

No. Not at all. You can check the .gov companies website perhaps as they'd have registered info about the owner on there

By Daniel K.

There is no number or address asides the owners home address

By Daniel K.

Questions? Get answers from the KnifeWarehouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

KnifeWarehouse.co.uk?