Kmplumbingservices.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0798261877

1 Review From Our Community

jf370
2/18/19

Kris McCormack WRECKED my bathroom, KM Plumbing Services Preston, Took £2,500 + damages rising approx., £4,000 he wrecked brand new items.

Top Highlights. All factual and true.... would swear on oath!
1. Pushed me more and more to pay for bathroom over the agreement.
2. Harassed ME when things went wrong (reported to police.) Went to MY house late at night banged on door then sat outside in car for an hour, intimidating me. Was told not to go back to my house 3 xs in writing
3. Spent 6 hours over 2 days, still couldn't fit a tap, see photos, (and that was more than his average stay on property most of the time.)
4. Kris McCormack had a row with his 'Skilled Labourer' as his 'SL' didn't know the difference between ten centimeters and ten inches! (100% true.)
5. Kris McCormack's, 'SL' couldn't draw a straight line on a straight edged tile with a ruler, he got upset. I SAW HIM GETTING UPSET SAID HE COULDN'T DO IT, THAT WAS HIS SKILLED LABOURER!
6. I had to call Kris McCormack to get him out of bed at 8.00am, during one 'Where are you call,' at 11.31am Kris McCormack was still in bed, I had woken him.
7. It STILL took Kris McCormack 3 1/2 hours or more to make a 40 min journey to my house.
8. I heard McCormack scream 'Leave it just leave it,' to his 'Skilled Labourer,' who picked tile off wall it fell onto radiator pipes caused THIRD leak, damaged kitchen and lights (see photos.)
9. Kris McCormack advised me to 'turn lights off by using the fuse box' as lights had frozen on, yes the fuse box no one is meant to touch.
10. See photos, you will see small white area under plaster board fallen off that is my original wall which he was paid to remove to brick, Kris McCormack or his 'SL' just plastered over it.
11. See nail photo and little 2 inch brown wooden bath attachments, they are where Kris McCormack was going to use nails and a bit of wood as support for large bath! See photos.
12. Piece of wood rammed into wall; used to 'secure' toilet which leaked human waste for the two and a half weeks it was up, plaster fallen off, see photos.
13. I hired private inspector who said 'I have never seen anything like it in 30yrs!'
14. My £32.50sqm tiles damaged approx. £400.00 see photos. Some were randomly put on wall, deemed dangerous had to be removed heavy expensive tiles!
14. See the taps in photos! He had these in his hands for hours over two days and STILL COULDN'T FIT THEM! (Well his version of days work!)
On last day when bathroom was still a pile of rubble he arrived at about 11.30am (yes I'd called him at 8.00am took 3 1/2hrs to drive 40 mins,) he left 15 mins later went looking for a screw (usual excuse why he was hours late, 'getting bits' (do YOU go missing for hours from your job to look for a pen? ) He went missing for 1 /12 hours, it was a 30 min round trip to shop. I called shop, they hadn't seen him, manager even went through her CCTV. Too no surprise he came back carrying an empty famous take away brown bag with 'Mc' written on it! AND THEN told me what a tough time he'd had looking for the screw!
Kris McCormack has been reported to the Police, Trading Standards I have appointed a legal team to take over this matter & I am still in talks with the authorities, today is 14.2.19. It has been a month since he left. He has ignored all request for a refund. My inspector told me not to let this man back into my property. I have two crime references one for the harassment too! (Forgot to add image of his mate banging on my door!)
I could write a book about Kris McCormack and his 'Skilled Labourers!'
As noted this is just the highlights! I now have no bath sink, shower, a shell of a room. The dirt and filth he scattered around my house and outside took hours to clean up (when he did turn up.) Once he'd left I had to hire a cleaning company to help. This has been beyond stressful!
Today I love sitejabber, I didn't know you could put up photos till today!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you find and read the full review!
If you want a team like Frank Spencer and Manuel from Fawlty Towers to fit your bathroom or do any sort of plumbing then this is the company for you, (Or Vicky Pollard & Co for the younger generation / Birdbox Bathrooms!)

Don't bother! That's my opinion. If you have had trouble with this company and you have now found this, all a little too late, contact me.

By J F.

I think they are a joke they destroyed my bathroom see my reviews. He has had a month before I posted any reviews, he has ignored all letters sent both RD and proof of posting. My legal team are on it and I have appointments with authorities about Kris McCormack. My review is 100% correct, nothing stretched out!

By J F.

Because I read 11 reviews on another site and 6 on FB which I now feel were most likely fake reviews or most of the were that's my opinion and I have paid the price now. I should have researched more about him like how long his website had been registered, (two years, would never of hired him if I had seen that before not after this soul destroying experience.) Also he made out he had been fitting bathrooms all is life, when at my house he said 'I've only been doing this for two years before this I was a chef!' I don't think I will ever have another builder / handy man in my house again, (have to get bathroom fixed but new fitter was the one I wanted before this guy but he was sick at the time.)

By J F.
Questions? Get answers from the Kmplumbingservices.co.uk staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Kmplumbingservices.co.uk