KittyLicious.net reviews

brian@kittylicious.net

1 star

janer170
2/15/19
Our two kittens from Brian and Dianne have obviously been handled from birth and properly tray trained.
They are absolutely delightful and we were besotted with them from the moment we first saw them. More importantly perhaps, they have joined our two other cats without even a hiss. Amazing!
kellyp165
1/15/19
We picked our beautiful kitten (Vixey) up from Kittylicious on 3rd January and we could not ask for a more amazing kitten, she has settled in perfectly and it is clear she has had the best possible start in life from this fantastic breeder. Vixey was completely house/litter/scratch post trained and very loving from the start, she also came with a very comprehensive kitten pack, including a brilliant carrier, in addition to as much advice as we needed. The breeder even gave us a lift from and to the train station - nothing was too much trouble. Vixey was so well behaved on the train and just went to sleep for most of the 2 hour journey. It was clear that all the cats and kittens are extremely well loved and well cared for and we are so glad that we chose Kittylicious, I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone else who is thinking of getting a new pedigree kitten.
julianj29
8/1/18
We have been lucky enough to have kittens from Dianne and Brian before so we know how well loved and cared for they are. If you are looking for little characters that have been superbly cared for by true animal lovers to become part of your family then look no further. Perseus (Percy) has settled in perfectly with Max (also from Dianne & Brian). Thank you both.
allanm81
7/9/18
We just picked up our 2 chinchillas from Kittylicious. We were lucky enough to be able to have Dorardo and Taurus. The kittens are totally amazing, very clean, house trained, and full of love, they have obviously been highly cared for by Dianne and Brian as they have adapted very quickly to their new home, their new surroundings and their new family. Our girls think that the kittens are awesome, and have picked names for them which reflects their personality. We cannot thank Dianne and Brian enough for the hard work, love and gentle care that they have devoted their time with so that we can have 2 wonderful additions to our family. Thank you.
carolinec72
11/23/17
Lovely breeders, clean good quality accommodations for cats and kittens reared in a lovely home. Our little girl is a wonderful, beautiful, naughty purring bundle of fun. Thank you.
hilaryr2
9/16/17
Dianne, Brian and family are warm welcoming and friendly people. Their house is full of love for their fur babies, and they are all absolutely gorgeous.
We left with not just a beautiful kitten (peaches) but with all pedigree papers, chipped ID, a wonderful carrier, favourite blanket and toy, food as well as new friends. Our new baby is a gorgeous example of this breed (silver tipped Persian) all her markings are excellent, as is her temperament.
We've had our baby over 2 weeks now and she has settled in marvellously with our Birman cat, nothing fazes her. This is all down to Dianne and Brian's loving care and not forgetting their daughter's and grandson's loving care too!!

Thank You for a healthy, happy and lovable kitten - Hilary
aaronc80
9/9/17
After deciding to take the plunge and buy a kitten, we did a little research to find a good cattery, who would not only be able to provide us with a beautiful kitten, but also a healthy one. We struck gold when we found kittylicious, Brian and his daughter Claire are friendly, welcoming, brilliant breeders who also have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. Our new additions to the family, Chocolate and Biscuit (yes we ended up taking 2 kittens) have exceeded all our expectations they are the beautiful healthy kittens we had hoped for and more.
elieh34
7/11/17
We got our darling kitten Leo, a chinchilla from Diane and Brian and they were so so sweet and welcoming. We love him so much
veronicap33
7/9/17
I collected my kitten Morse last sunday he is truly amazing very confident social and a joy to be around my grandchildren adore him and he loves playing with them. I mainly dealt with Dianne and Brians daughter Clair and grandson Cameron they were wonderful so welcoming i took over most of thier saturday afternoon on my first visit but they did`nt seem to mind at all. I think the reason Morse is so good with children is down to Cameron being so loving and playful with him (well done Cameron keep up the good work) Anyone looking to buy a kitten to be part of your family look no further than KittyLicious you would not be disappointed the family are fantastic and the kittens are to die for.
helenr79
6/4/17
Recently we were lucky enough for Dianne and Brian to allow us to give a home to one of their beautiful babies.
They are truly genuine people who nurture their kittens in a loving, caring home environment. Their priority is ensuring their kittens go to owners who will provide all their physical, emotional and welfare needs.
We cannot recommend them highly enough and are so grateful for our wonderful, mischievous, healthy, beautiful, fluffy ball of loveliness!

Helen and Andy
mariep46
1/31/17
We have had our gorgeous little kitten home for two weeks now and what a joy he is. He has such a gentle and loving nature, thanks to the secure and loving environment he had with Diane,Brian and Clare.They think of every last detail, even providing a gift bag with everything you would need for your return home.Alfie settled down really quickly and is adored by all the family.Would definately recommend Kittylicious.
janetc86
1/17/17
Dianne and Brian are really nice people, made us feel welcome. Really impressed with their setup. Heated pens, radio on to keep them company. All the Cats where in tip top condition and you can tell they are all well loved.
Came away with various cat care information sheets and toys.
nicolaw20
1/12/17
Couldn't have asked for a better experience!
A lovely welcoming family,friendly,caring and truly devoted to their fur babies.
With so much experience,yet still happily answering all our basic questions without making us feel silly.
It's been a real pleasure to meet them all,and a total delight to have such a healthy,happy and friendly addition to our family,thank you for everything you've all done,plus continue to do by being there for us with our many questions!
Appreciated more than you'll ever know xx
christiner55
1/11/17
Brian & Diane kept our kitten until we returned from holiday & we collected her on 9th December 2016. She spent most of the first day with us hiding under the settee but we needn't have worried as she has made herself at home since then !!!
Brian & Diane were true to their word and gave us everything they promised in the starter kit for when we took Anna home with us. All documentation was ready for us, we signed the agreement & went home with our new kitten. We have had cats for the last 30 years & all have their own personality & Anna is no exception. She has settled in well, has developed her own quirks & has demonstrated a clear ability to climb!
We would have no hesitation in having a kitten from Brian & Diane in the future as we have had a really good experience with them, their care of the kittens is second to none & we would recommend them if you are looking for a kitten that comes with a personality .
lauram225
1/1/17
Dianne and Brian were wonderfully welcoming and displayed nothing but affection and concern for their cats, and their cat babies! They were still lovely to us when we called our gorgeous golden boy Gremlin! and were extremely accommodating in looking after him until we could settle him in after christmas. Gremlin has only been home a couple of days, but he has the best nature, which is testament to his fantastic upbringing, and the time and effort Dianne and Brian put in to their babies! I also know they are both at the end of the phone if need anything! Dianne and Brian are true animal lovers, breed fabulous kittens and I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Laura & Ude
shareenaa
11/20/16
My heartfelt thank you goes to Brian and Dianne, after losing my beloved Persian chinchilla to rear end paralysis at the grand age of 16 years, I was desperate to find another feline companion. I contacted ALL of the chinchilla breeders in the uk to find the kitty just right for me, I didnt like the way some of the GCCF breeders did business, pushing you to have their kittens and falsely bad mouthing other breeders to push their own kittens. Not Brian and Dianne! I was confused and so I contact the GCCF who said Kittylicious were fantastic breeders. I discovered Kittylicous through another breeder who had stopped breeding but refered me to them and through a beautiful chinchilla I follow on social media whose owner told me of how wonderful Brian and Dianne are to their cats. I also noticed the amazing reviews of the new owners, and how they often bought two cats instead of one. So I contacted Kittylicious and Brian kindly let me know they would have a litter in 5 months. From then on, both Dianne and Brian were amazing! I ended up buying a little silver chinchilla girl and a little Golden chinchilla boy I cannot speak highly of them enough, they welcomed my sister and I into their home with such warmth and we spoke for 3 hours watching mummy Porsha and her little kittens, I was then given a tour of their SPOTLESS cattery, meeting all the cats who all have amazing temperaments, keen to greet all guests. I was given updates on the kittens with pictures of how they were getting on, before I collected them. I collected both kittens this week and Briand and Dianne are AMAZING! The kitty pack saved my life as I was moving home, nothing was too much trouble, I was provided a Ferrari of a cat carrier for the 5 and half hour journey home, along with fresh cooked chicken in a little bag, as well as kitten food pouches, royal canin kitten food, litter trays, scoopers, fabulous toys and all the paperwork, including PKD papers for the parents. From start to finish Brian and Dianne have been amazing, and I felt so sad taking their beloved kittens away as you can see how much they love their cats and kittens, which shows how well the kittens are brought up and how healthy they are. The kittens themselves are so lovely in temperament, with beautiful coats and clear, bright eyes, never biting or scratching. Brian runs through bathing techniques and Dianne ran through all their quirky habits with me. I have had cats before but I can honestly say I made the best choice ever when I decided to go with Kittylicious even though I had to travel 300 miles to visit them! Brian Dianne, their family, and the cats they own and the kittens they bring up have the warmest hearts with the most beautiful faces I have ever seen in persian chinchillas, and I cannot thank them enough! I have continued to be in touch on aftercare, and I feel like my hand has been held throughout, thank you so much!
melanieh25
9/26/16
I would like to thank Diane and Brian for the fantastic and second to none care and love they give to all their Kittens and Cats. Made our experience of looking for a new kitten to welcome into our family very easy. They have to be congratulated for their total professionalism and exceptional detail they go into and advice which comes with every new Kitten. I didn't have to think of anything it was all done for me. i would not hesitate but to recommend them to anyone thinking of getting a new kitten. We were only going to take one but decided upon two which we collected today. How wonderful they are thank you soo much. Melanie & Michael Hal
beverleym3
8/8/16
Dianne & Brian have been extremely helpful, kind & informative in our recent purchase of two silver chinchilla kittens. They provided us with all that we could have needed to get started such as; cat litter, litter trays, food & some new toys. The kittens have a wonderful temprement and are beautiful.
hannahw28
5/2/16
What wonderful breeders. Dexter was loved and well cared for. Lots of advice given and a great goodie pack as well. Dexter is well trained and has a lovely temperament so it has made the transition into a new family an easy process.
edwinai
5/1/16
We've just brought home two wonderful boys from Diane and Brian.
They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Everything was done to make the move for the boys and us as easy as possible, including a goodie bag to take home with us !!
What is overwhelmingly apparent is how much they love their cats. You could not find better cat breeders.
bernardp15
4/27/16
Thank you for you warm and caring greeting your yorkshire ways made me feel at ease. Your caring ways absolutely shine through the kitten we bought from you, she is so confident and full of personality. Your whole set up you have at your home and the way you so obviously love each of your cats and their kittens, who are wonderfully cared for, their fur is in such amazing condition and so friendly I have no doubts that I made the right choice buying my golden girl from you. I would definately recommend you to anyone wanting a kitten, well worth the journey no matter where they might live. I would also like to add that your after care is very re assuring especially for first time persian owners. You really are a wonderful couple, keep up the good work!!
gavins17
4/3/16
I purchased a golden persian boy from Brian and Diane in June 2014. He was the son of Porscha and Sir Max.

A beautiful cat with an excellent temperament. Diane and Brian are excellent breeders and ensure all their kittens go to an excellent home.

I had two chinchilla persian's before Gatsby the last one living until 18years.
The house was just not the same without a persian. I travelled from Scotland to Yorkshire to see Gatsby and was impressed by the set up that Diane was running from home. They devote a lot of time and effort to their cats and this is evident in the kitten and adult cat you bring home.
Gatsby is a wonderful cat and i am so glad our paths crossed at the right time in order for me to be his proud owner.

Keep up the great work Brian and Diane we need you to continue the excellent Persian breed.
The new web page is fab too i love looking at all the new arrivals I am tempted to buy another.

Amanda /Gavin
South Lanarkshire
Scotland
susanl114
3/12/16
It's been 4 weeks since we picked up our new addition baby Orion but it seems like he's been here forever, what ever we did before we had Orion we just don't know he's the most adorable baby kitten he's so funny he's very clever too. He settled right from day one Brian & Diane are absolutely awesome and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a baby kitten. They offer so much advise & love all their kitties, we couldn't be happier and neither could Orion! He loves playing and loves sleeping lol. To the family who didn't turn up- your loss this baby is so special and is now king if the castle in our house we love him so much we hope his sister is as happy and one day hope to have another baby for Orion to look after & it will only come from Kittylicious !! Thank you Diane & Brian for caring so much love from The Lindley's.
amyg68
2/4/16
My sister bought a chinchilla Persian from Brian and Dianne and I loved him so much a year later I went back and got myself a golden exotic.
Brian and Dianne are lovely and obviously care a lot about their cats. All the cats are treated like babys and so used to human contact and love a cuddle.
Both Mittsie and Theodore have their own very unique personaties and everyone comments on how gorgeous they are what what lovely temperaments they have which is thanks to how they were brought up.
I'd reccommend them to anyone who wants a cat.
shanek22
1/21/16
After searching for quite some time for a suitable exotic breeder we couldn't be more happier with Brian & Dianne. They were informative, professional and caring with every step of adopting our fur baby. Their passion for exotics is evident with only breeding a select number at any given time. Our kitten Toffee has benefited from their love & care with him already socially adjusted with a sweet temperament. We are more than thrilled with Toffee and with our experience with Kittylicious.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Your question my to you sound straight forward but I believe Jabber only allow 1 review from an IP Address that would be the reason why you need to login before making a review, I suspect it is to stop multiple reviews from the same person. So no one can make second or third entries. I hope this answers your question.

By Brian M., KittyLicious.net Representative
Questions? Get answers from the KittyLicious.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KittyLicious.net