KittyLicious.net

KittyLicious.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KittyLicious.net also ranks 4th among Cats sites.

How would you rate KittyLicious.net?

“Fantastic breeder - thoroughly recommended”

Kelly P.
1/15/19

We picked our beautiful kitten (Vixey) up from Kittylicious on 3rd January and we could not ask for a more amazing kitten, she has settled in perfectly and it is clear she has had the best possible start in life from this fantastic breeder. Vixey was completely house/litter/scratch post trained and very loving from the start, she also came with a very comprehensive kitten pack, including a brilliant carrier, in addition to as much advice as we needed. The breeder even gave us a lift from and to the train station - nothing was too much trouble. Vixey was so well behaved on the train and just went to sleep for most of the 2 hour journey. It was clear that all the cats and kittens are extremely well loved and well cared for and we are so glad that we chose Kittylicious, I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone else who is thinking of getting a new pedigree kitten.

janer170
February 15th, 2019
Our two kittens from Brian and Dianne have obviously been handled from birth and properly tray trained.
They are absolutely delightful and we were besotted with them from the moment we first saw them. More importantly perhaps, they have joined our two other cats without even a hiss. Amazing!
julianj29
August 1st, 2018
We have been lucky enough to have kittens from Dianne and Brian before so we know how well loved and cared for they are. If you are looking for little characters that have been superbly cared for by true animal lovers to become part of your family then look no further. Perseus (Percy) has settled in perfectly with Max (also from Dianne & Brian). Thank you both.
carolinec72
November 23rd, 2017
Lovely breeders, clean good quality accommodations for cats and kittens reared in a lovely home. Our little girl is a wonderful, beautiful, naughty purring bundle of fun. Thank you.
aaronc80
September 9th, 2017
After deciding to take the plunge and buy a kitten, we did a little research to find a good cattery, who would not only be able to provide us with a beautiful kitten, but also a healthy one. We struck gold when we found kittylicious, Brian and his daughter Claire are friendly, welcoming, brilliant breeders who also have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience. Our new additions to the family, Chocolate and Biscuit (yes we ended up taking 2 kittens) have exceeded all our expectations they are the beautiful healthy kittens we had hoped for and more.
elieh34
July 11th, 2017
We got our darling kitten Leo, a chinchilla from Diane and Brian and they were so so sweet and welcoming. We love him so much
helenr79
June 4th, 2017
Recently we were lucky enough for Dianne and Brian to allow us to give a home to one of their beautiful babies.
They are truly genuine people who nurture their kittens in a loving, caring home environment. Their priority is ensuring their kittens go to owners who will provide all their physical, emotional and welfare needs.
We cannot recommend them highly enough and are so grateful for our wonderful, mischievous, healthy, beautiful, fluffy ball of loveliness!

Helen and Andy
mariep46
January 31st, 2017
Verified purchase
We have had our gorgeous little kitten home for two weeks now and what a joy he is. He has such a gentle and loving nature, thanks to the secure and loving environment he had with Diane,Brian and Clare.They think of every last detail, even providing a gift bag with everything you would need for your return home.Alfie settled down really quickly and is adored by all the family.Would definately recommend Kittylicious.
janetc86
January 17th, 2017
Verified purchase
Dianne and Brian are really nice people, made us feel welcome. Really impressed with their setup. Heated pens, radio on to keep them company. All the Cats where in tip top condition and you can tell they are all well loved.
Came away with various cat care information sheets and toys.
nicolaw20
January 12th, 2017
Verified purchase
Couldn't have asked for a better experience!
A lovely welcoming family,friendly,caring and truly devoted to their fur babies.
With so much experience,yet still happily answering all our basic questions without making us feel silly.
It's been a real pleasure to meet them all,and a total delight to have such a healthy,happy and friendly addition to our family,thank you for everything you've all done,plus continue to do by being there for us with our many questions!
Appreciated more than you'll ever know xx
beverleym3
August 8th, 2016
Verified purchase
Dianne & Brian have been extremely helpful, kind & informative in our recent purchase of two silver chinchilla kittens. They provided us with all that we could have needed to get started such as; cat litter, litter trays, food & some new toys. The kittens have a wonderful temprement and are beautiful.
edwinai
May 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
We've just brought home two wonderful boys from Diane and Brian.
They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Everything was done to make the move for the boys and us as easy as possible, including a goodie bag to take home with us !!
What is overwhelmingly apparent is how much they love their cats. You could not find better cat breeders.
hannahw28
May 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
What wonderful breeders. Dexter was loved and well cared for. Lots of advice given and a great goodie pack as well. Dexter is well trained and has a lovely temperament so it has made the transition into a new family an easy process.
marionj14
Verified purchase
We had two beautiful kittens from Kittylicious who have grown into amazing lovable, playful, easygoing comical cats. As far as we are concerned Brian and Dianne are the perfect hobby breeders. Communications at all times was excellent and on viewing/collection of our kittens we felt very welcome and were able to see and handle all of their other friendly well cared for loved cats. I wish all breeders could follow their example as our whole experience with Kittylicious was perfect. Thank you so much Brian and Dianne
charronr
January 9th, 2016
We have found Brian and Diane a very nice couple who are commited to the welfare of their cats and the kittens they breed. With their stringent vetting of prospective owners of their kittens I would have know hestitaion recomending them to friends and family. As for rating I could not rate them highly enough. Well done Brian and Diane.

Tom Harkin
vickyl11
Verified purchase
We can only say we had a first class experience in dealing with Brian at kittylicious .. Out little teddy is s beautiful Persian he has the most amazing disposition and is loving and gentle .. He is part of our family and we would highly recommend kittylicious to anyone wanting to offer a home to a Persian kitty
annd55
Verified purchase
Brian and Diane are very warm and generous people ,they come across as very knowledgable and caring in the breeding of the cats and kittens they rear ,they are kept in spotless conditions I would highly recommend them.
debbiem65
Verified purchase
I have purchased 2 beautiful Persians who I adore. Brian and Dianne were excellent with the information given to me. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who was wanted a Persian.
emmad23
January 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
We came across Kittylicious (Brian and Dianne) after we started searching for breeders of Persians. We could not have been made to feel more welcome by them from our first phone call, to meeting them both and finally picking Hector up. They love and care for each of the kittens and cats like they are their little babies. We would recommend them to any of our friends to go to for a Persian kitten.
shanek22
January 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
After searching for quite some time for a suitable exotic breeder we couldn't be more happier with Brian & Dianne. They were informative, professional and caring with every step of adopting our fur baby. Their passion for exotics is evident with only breeding a select number at any given time. Our kitten Toffee has benefited from their love & care with him already socially adjusted with a sweet temperament. We are more than thrilled with Toffee and with our experience with Kittylicious.
jacquelinel12
January 11th, 2016
Verified purchase
An overall very good experience , lovely people who obviously love their cats , we couldn't be any happier with our little Ezmerelda she is a superb example of a golden chinchilla and she has the nicest nature which is a credit to her breeders , we would recommend them to everyone.
dianew46
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Dianne and Brian took a lot of time to advise me about caring for my new kitten. I saw both his parents. My cat is thriving and I just wouldn't be without him. If I purchase another kitten Dianne and Brian would be my first choice.
amyg68
February 4th, 2016
My sister bought a chinchilla Persian from Brian and Dianne and I loved him so much a year later I went back and got myself a golden exotic.
Brian and Dianne are lovely and obviously care a lot about their cats. All the cats are treated like babys and so used to human contact and love a cuddle.
Both Mittsie and Theodore have their own very unique personaties and everyone comments on how gorgeous they are what what lovely temperaments they have which is thanks to how they were brought up.
I'd reccommend them to anyone who wants a cat.
fionab16
January 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
We took 2 kittens from the same litter. The kittens were well looked after and only handed over when they were 3 months old and had passed all vets checks and had been microchipped

We visited a few times and were always welcomed. Nothing was a problem.

2 years later, they are such a part of our family and have lovely personalities and funny habits.

I would definitely recommend KittyLicious
tomh142
January 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
Last year I was fortunate to meet Brian and Diane acquire one of their babies and would have no hesitation in recommending any serious cat lover to them at Kittylicious. I would caution however that they take the welfare of their babies very seriously and only true cat lovers should apply for one as they will be vetted very carefully.
harryf22
Verified purchase
Our 15 year old persian died a natural death and we decided we wanted another cat.
We put our names on the waiting list and we were so excited to get the call to say we could go look at a kitten.... We witnessed a 2 kitten litter, brother & sister Golden Chinchilla Persians, they were identical, you couldn't split them apart, so we didn't, we bought both and they're coming up to their 1st birthday and they're just adorable, well natured little cats and as far as Brian and Dianne are concerned, I think they do a brilliant job and it's reflected in the cats they breed. I'll definitely recommend them with ease.
Well done you two.

Your question my to you sound straight forward but I believe Jabber only allow 1 review from an IP Address that would be the reason why you need to login before making a review, I suspect it is to stop multiple reviews from the same person. So no one can make second or third entries. I hope this answers your question.

By Brian M., Kittylicious

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KittyLicious.net staff and other customers.

Hello, my name is Dianne I am a hobby breeder of Persian, Chinchilla and Exotic kittens. registered with the GCCF under the prefix Kittylicious the babies we breed are also registered with GCCF, this is to give anyone who gets one of our babies the assurance we are responsible hobby breeders.

Although it is not business we care for the babies we breed and will ensure they only go to responsible loving forever homes. To do this we have a contract that is purely for the protection and welfare of the kittens. For clarification purposes as I am a hobby breeder all the older cats are pets and not for sale.

Our babies are bred to the guidelines laid down by GCCF. They all have adorable temperament and are free from PKD, FIV and FeLv. Kittens are ready to be re-homed at 13 weeks when they are fully vaccinated.

They are wormed at 6 and 9 weeks and have a full vet health check at 9 and 12 weeks. We are very selective where we place our babies so don't be offended by our questions, the welfare of our kittens is paramount so we will do everything in our power to ensure that each of our kittens is going to a safe and caring new forever home.

brianm176
Brian M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KittyLicious.net?

Have a question about KittyLicious.net?