KitKing.co.uk

KitKing.co.uk

kitking.co.uk

KitKing.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.47 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KitKing.co.uk also ranks 42nd among Sporting Goods Other sites. The most common issues with KitKing.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• we made a purchase from kitking for some track suits.
  • The customer service from this cowboy company is a disgrace.
How would you rate KitKing.co.uk?

“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Andy B.
7/19/18

The team at Kit King are absolutely superb. Stuart in sales has looked after both of my purchases with professionalism and care. Nothing is too much trouble however trivial. I would highly recommend this Company.

“Don't fit.. Don't care..”

Stuart C.
7/27/19

Fantastic embroidery but i ordered 10 items, 8 arrived and 3 of them were unwearably short. If i dare lift my arms above my waist the shirts start riding up like a crop top.. I complained and was told that it was tough. As i'd already paid and had the item personalised that i was stuck with it. If you order from them, you better hope you don't have any reason to ask for help. They're not interested. I wanted to exchange for higher quality items and was more than happy to pay the difference between the items and to post the offending items back. The Senior Sales Assistant' just kept refusing to help. Shocking customer service. I'm now out of pocket & stuck with 3 shirts that don't fit. Classy company....

track suits (4) customer service (5)
kimm390
November 13th, 2017
I dealt with Stuart in Kitking earlier this year where I wanted a full mens and full womens custom kit made at very short notice. We are based in Ireland so I wasn't sure how long it would take to get the kits from the factory (I think in Germany) then to the UK for printing and then here to Ireland. The kits arrived on time - in fact even earlier than expected and they were quality! Our logo looked great on them, very good printing. We played our tournament in Italy the week after and received comments on how professional our teams looked. I would definitely recommend KitKing.
mrj9
November 2nd, 2014
I purchased some track suits from kitking. They did not arrive when promised. Emails and telephone calls not replied too. Track suits finally arrived. After they had been worn a few times the zips began to fail and come away from the material. They were not misused, just poor quality. Would not use kitking again or ever recommend them.
stuartc107
July 27th, 2019

I'm now out of pocket & stuck with 3 shirts that don't fit. Classy company....
dismayedc
August 25th, 2016
Seriously, Avoid this Company.
They will completely let you down.
Terrible service. Promise after Promise, let quote delivery will be 8 more weeks, over delivery date.
Very quick to push you cheaper products.
Stay away.
maryc63
October 8th, 2013
we made a purchase from kitking for some track suits. We were told we would have them in 2 weeks as there was no printing or sponsor logos needed. It took th 6 for them to be delivered. The zips were broken on 3 and at leas 5 were not stitched properly. The track suits, sorry to say, were crap. we sent them back for a refund. That took them 8 weeks to sort out only because we threatend them with trading standards. Total rubbish company to deal with and would advise to stay away
andyb172
July 19th, 2018
I would highly recommend this Company.
maggieb51
April 11th, 2018
Ordered my second kit from KitKing, and with the help of Matthew and Yash the transaction was smooth and effortless. Kits arrived printed and the team love it. Will be purchasing a training set from them soon.
jennyl19
July 3rd, 2013
I will never use this company again. Bad service and rude, unintelligible staff. Kit did not arrive as promised after many calls and problems trying to get in touch with customer service, the kit was finally delivered. The quality was terrible, cheap material and poor stitching. Team kit looks a disgrace and I am totally ashamed to say I chose this kit and company to buy it from. NEVER AGAIN
wadec15
May 4th, 2014
Don't know what happened to others with bad reviews but I have used them twice. First time kits arrived jerseys right size but shorts to big.. Not kitkings fault you can't expect all suppliers to make jerseys and shorts to a common size.
All emails responded to and Richard was a great help.
Postage was fast maybe a bit pricey but I live in Australia so I expect that.
Have recommended them to others.
Thanks kitking
petem23
August 20th, 2013
Kitking should be renamed S**tking

They are the worst company I have ever known. From start to finish I had problems. It was a complete nightmare dealing with them. I notice on their website they only show good customer comments....where are your negative complaints Kitking?!?!?!? I can only assume the comments on your site are as fake as your company and have been written by your rude, thick staff.
johns1095
December 18th, 2015
Ordered a kit deal worth over £1200 for a University team with them at the end of October, and still waiting to receive the kits at the end of December, despite being promised (an already delayed) delivery date of mid December. Email replies have been inconsistent, slow and uninformative. Due to this the team has now played half the season without a kit, and I have also had to change the address to my home address as it is now the Christmas holidays. 3 delivery dates have now been missed, so resorting to phoning them up today, I have been promised delivery to the new address for Tuesday 22nd December. Not worth the hassle and haven't even tested the print quality yet!
maikan
April 8th, 2014
I received the best service, prompt replies on the process of my order. Took my order and delivered earlier than I expected. I am from Sydney, Australia and ordered 14 Jerseys, numbered with sponsor logo for my Oztag team. Came exactly as ordered with no mistakes even though I had emailed over 5 to 6 email changes for sizing and numbering. Great service, would highly recommend.
alistairw3
April 20th, 2014
Excellent customer service in providing 37 personalised football kits and matching track suits for a recent tour to Italy. The Givova apparel was excellent quality and value for money giving the squad a really professional look. I would definitely recommend the prompt and professional service provided by KitKing and will be using them again in the future!
jessicab25
July 23rd, 2013
kitking are the worst company I have ever dealt with.

paulk79
December 2nd, 2014
The service from this company is absolutely terrible, do not waste your time with them. I had originally placed an order for 33 training tops and footballs for my football club and told that there would be 2-4 week delivery time. After 2 months I spent many , many times chasing but they did not get back to me. Eventually they sent tops but they were the wrong ones! I manged to speak to them and they agreed that they would give to me as good will gesture. I then waiting a further 6 weeks for my new tops. Only half arrived. I then get a call from Gill from Kitking saying they have made a mistake and undercharged me for the order and in order to get the other half of my order I need to pay an additional £400. I was then accused of knowing that I had been undercharged, then accused of giving the wrong details in my order, (even though I attached the link from the website of the products in my order and had an invoice from them of the products I wanted) . Customer Service was abysmal. I then got legal advice and started proceedings to reclaim through small claims court. They then asked me to return the incorrect tops they gave to me previously as a good will gesture if I continue to go to court! Eventually they agreed to provide refund for the tops they did not send. This left a foul taste in my mouth and I would never , ever recommend this company. Shambolic
simond21
September 4th, 2013
Terrible company to deal with.

I placed an order worth £260 with Kitking for a football kit that advertised as in stock. They promptly took the money from my account and then 3 weeks later emailed me to say the kit was no longer available. They did not offer an alternative kit. When I checked my bank account a week later they had not refunded my money. I rang Kitking asking why my money had not been refunded, because they could not supply the goods, the staff were very dismissive and said they only process a refund if the customer requests it. I would have thought if the goods were not available and they could not offer an alternative they should refund the money without having to chase it. The customer service from this cowboy company is a disgrace. My advise stay away.
garyb58
July 31st, 2013
Buyers beware of kitking!!!!!

When we were in the process of buying our football kits from kitking our emails were always replied to either same day or next day and someone was always willing to speak to us on the phone. We placed an order and were told 10 days to delivery. So far so good, Then the problems started. We waited 3 weeks no kits. Sent email to kitking no reply. Phoned them and they said kits being sent out that day. No kits. After another week we emailed again, no reply. Our emails are now being ignored and when we do manage to speak to someone they say the manager will us back, needless to say they never do. We have emailed asking for our order to be cancelled and the £420.00 they have taken to be refunded. Kitking have not replied to the email and still no refund. We are now going to trading standards in the hope they can help get our refund. This is time and money our team do not have to waste. Do not be fooled by kitking as we were
barryl25
October 20th, 2014
I will definitely be using kitking again as the quality of the garments. printing and embroidery are great and for the price aswell. Yes they did take approx 3-4 weeks to get delivered and a few emails and phone calls to see what was happening with them but well worth the wait. I have spoken to other people about the delivery time and they were impressed with how quickly they arrived as they have had other stuff on order with another local company since the beginning of August and are still waiting now.
being self employed myself i can understand that sometimes things do get busy and it's difficult to get things done on time and I find that some customers want things yesterday and you can never seem to please them ones. Yes it can be difficult to get in touch with kitking but as the recording has been saying September is busy so hey ho just keep trying and you will succeed
curtisf2
September 10th, 2012
The worst company I have ever used.

Never return calls back or emails.

Constantly make excuses up regarding delivery times. Took 4 weeks to even get a correct answer out of them.

Asked for a refund no doubt this will take a long time aswell.

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED

Questions? Get answers from the KitKing.co.uk staff and other customers.

Kitking the country?۪s leading football team kit suppliers, established in 1992. We heavily discount all the main brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Errea, Prostar, Stanno etc. We also supply full soccer team strips from just ?10 per person from our own Ki...

kitk8
Kit K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitKing.co.uk?

Have a question about KitKing.co.uk?