Review of Kind TechGroup

info@kindtechgroup.net

1 star

lokeshg7
9/14/19
I am really satisfied with my cPanel Hosting. I STRONGLY recommend Kind TechGroup to EVERYONE interested in running a startup online business!

The very best. Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results.
chanp4
8/24/19
"Keep up the excellent work. It's the perfect solution for our business. The service was excellent. Reseller Hosting is great."
marved
5/28/19
Great hosting service that capture every business needs. They also provide designing, development, branding and customer support.
au13
12/27/18
The design is great but there are some paragraphs that I can't read because of the contrast to the background.
Response from Support O., Kind TechGroup Representative
Thank you for your honest review A U.
maxa55
10/22/18
I like how they show their humble beginning.

I never want the best solution from time to time but having an attentive support and that my time is not wasted hanging are some of the reasons what made me choose Kind TechGroup. And I like how they do actually care to improve their services everytime...
Response from Support O., Kind TechGroup Representative
Thank you, Max, for the great review. We will continue to serve at our best and look forward to better services to offer
gladysj4
10/18/18
Thanks to your service and support as it's very responsive and reliable. I find it very accommodating as I always receive an immediate answer on my queries and prioritize it as I need assistance. Knowledgebase and more of your resources helped me a lot. Can't complain. 2 thumbs up. Amazing and you always take care of your customer's concern. You're doing great job kindtechgroup. More power. I'm very happy and satisfied with the support.
Response from Mau w., Kind TechGroup Representative
Thank you, Miss Gladys, for this wonderful review. Our team at Kind TechGroup is very glad that you've enjoyed the free service.

Questions? Get answers from the Kind TechGroup staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kind TechGroup