Kind TechGroup

Kind TechGroup has a consumer rating of 4.93 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kind TechGroup also ranks 39th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Kind TechGroup?

“kind tech group team are very committed to deliver the work beyond the boundaries and limitations”

ehsan a.
5/11/20

i had a very good experience such as after sale services are more better than the others.highly recommended i am very happy

ehsana3
May 11th, 2020
mauw
Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep
Thanks, Ehsan! It was crazy :D
gladysj4
October 18th, 2018
Thanks to your service and support as it's very responsive and reliable. I find it very accommodating as I always receive an immediate answer on my queries and prioritize it as I need assistance. Knowledgebase and more of your resources helped me a lot. Can't complain. 2 thumbs up. Amazing and you always take care of your customer's concern. You're doing great job kindtechgroup. More power. I'm very happy and satisfied with the support.
mauw
Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep
Thank you, Miss Gladys, for this wonderful review. Our team at Kind TechGroup is very glad that you've enjoyed the free service.
au13
December 27th, 2018
The design is great but there are some paragraphs that I can't read because of the contrast to the background.
Support O. – Kind TechGroup Rep
Thank you for your honest review A U.
maxa55
October 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
I like how they show their humble beginning.

I never want the best solution from time to time but having an attentive support and that my time is not wasted hanging are some of the reasons what made me choose Kind TechGroup. And I like how they do actually care to improve their services everytime...
Support O. – Kind TechGroup Rep
Thank you, Max, for the great review. We will continue to serve at our best and look forward to better services to offer
chanp4
August 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
"Keep up the excellent work. It's the perfect solution for our business. The service was excellent. Reseller Hosting is great."
lokeshg7
September 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am really satisfied with my cPanel Hosting. I STRONGLY recommend Kind TechGroup to EVERYONE interested in running a startup online business!

The very best. Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results.
marved
May 28th, 2019
Great hosting service that capture every business needs. They also provide designing, development, branding and customer support.

Questions? Get answers from the Kind TechGroup staff and other customers.

We offer free, premium unlimited web hosting and reseller services using clustered technology powered by one of the largest hosting organizations on the web.

We don't just offer quality free unlimited web hosting service, we also help you setup your WordPress based website all for free!

To learn more, visit: https://kindtechgroup.net

T&C Apply: https://kindtechgroup.net/terms

Business History

Kind TechGroup is a web branding organization focused on making websites for free and providing business to everyone, locally and remotely. It is founded and operated by a regular WordPress user, aspiring programmer and a blogger at mauwiks.com, Mauwiks.

Kind TechGroup started its operation just this year in 2018 of May. Our main services listed as follows: free WordPress design, free hosting, and premium website optimization services for businesses, professionals and even for personal branding.

Our main core value is to help success-minded individuals to achieve financial freedom or become their own Boss, which is why we focus on providing the freedom to build brand conveniently by our products and services. As well as we encourage freelancers, particularly Web Designers in taking advantage with our kind web services like hosted domain and web hosting all for free.

Support O.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kind TechGroup?

Have a question about Kind TechGroup?