Kind TechGroup

Kind TechGroup has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kind TechGroup ranks 26th among Website Design sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.3%
How would you rate Kind TechGroup?

“Best Tech Group Yet”

NICHOLAS L.
8/14/20

Kind TechGroup, Is a great company. I am not the easiest of customers and sometimes require patience; Kind Techgroup basically held my hand through the process of answering my questions and ensuring that my service was complete without delay. The communication was responsive and immediate. This is what you want in a back-end support. I look forward to a positive and successful future. Go KindTechGroup

“Unsatisfactory service”

Admin D.
8/31/20

Purchased this on eBay. Difficult to work with. Failed to resolve a simple issue which another webhost resolved with ease.

nicholasl203
August 14th, 2020

Kind TechGroup,
I look forward to a positive and successful future. Go KindTechGroup

daniels1793
October 21st, 2020

They work fast and dedicated, they are always online to solve problems. Learning a lot from them.
Best team

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you very much for your kind words. Enjoy our service!

admind7
August 31st, 2020

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Hi there, Myles and Associates.

We are very sorry you feel that we are difficult to work with but rest assured this was never our intension.

We know customers like you who have taken advantage of our super sale of $2.99 Unlimited SSD Storage for 1 year and even it was clearly stated that you only get consultation support and not a managed support, you were given full support by our team and yet due to your lack of knowledge and capability of managing your own hosting account, you insisted and push the blame on us but yet we are still truly sorry if we failed your expectation, as well as we are very glad for your interest to our service, especially having the time to provide this negative review which would help us grow and improve further.

In regards to the Emails, the first time you register your account with us, you are given an option to opt-in or opt-out to the newsletters or email list. You should be able to know you have the choice to not allow yourself to receive any emails from us or simply letting us know straight forward instead of writing stuff like this that obviously trying to scam people who are interested to try out our awesome services.

Until then, hope all is well on your end and take care!

Mauwiks, CEO & Founder
kindtechgroup.net

winstons49
November 27th, 2020

Hands down best customer service I've experience in a long time. Always helpful and prompt. Offers services at afforable prices with the know how and talents to back them up. Recommend them to anyone in the field. Go with them and you will not be disappointed.

danieln566
November 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had an issue getting the domain transferred and working, they helped with this issue in a timely manner. Great Host.

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you very much for your kind words, Daniel.

nazmulh18
September 21st, 2020

The service is very best, I like this service. My experience was excellent. Keep up the good work...

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you very much for your honest review and we are very glad you are happy with our service!

ivanm198
September 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

I am really happy to find Kind Tech Group, they give me excellent support and I will do more business lately, I recommend to the community.

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you very much, Ivan, for your honest review and we are very glad you are happy with our service!

jorgej38
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Very satisfied with the support and products. Fully recommended!

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you for your honest review, Jorge. We're happy you're satisfied! I look forward to helping your business grow

jerrys603
September 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

My experience was excellent. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Jerry!

Really appreciate you having the moment. Looking forward to see your business grow further!

Regards

frederics24
August 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

For the installation of my license, they were very quick to act and especially available permanently to answer my emails.
Do not forget to highlight the low prices offered

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thanks very much for your kind words, Mr. Frederic! Thanks once again for trusting our service!

Regards,

Mauwiks, CEO & Founder
kindtechgroup.net

ehsana3
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

I had a very good experience such as after sale services are more better than the others. Highly recommended i am very happy

Thanks, Ehsan! It was crazy :D

lucilles55
October 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

They have the best support you could ever have, truly recommended

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you very much for your kind words, Lucille. This helps us striving much more for the best we can. Take care and enjoy your services with us!

hafizahm
August 29th, 2020

The service is very best, I feel very helpful... i like this service... thank you very much...

Hi there, Hafizah.

Thanks very much for your kind words. Happy to have served you on board! And please don't ever hesitate to chat with us further. Contact our support for any issues you encounter in regards to our products and services. We're here to help the best way we can.

Regards and Take care!

Us@ kindtechgroup.net

gladysj4
October 18th, 2018

Thanks to your service and support as it's very responsive and reliable. I find it very accommodating as I always receive an immediate answer on my queries and prioritize it as I need assistance. Knowledgebase and more of your resources helped me a lot. Can't complain. 2 thumbs up. Amazing and you always take care of your customer's concern. You're doing great job kindtechgroup. More power. I'm very happy and satisfied with the support.

Mau w. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you, Miss Gladys, for this wonderful review. Our team at Kind TechGroup is very glad that you've enjoyed the free service.

maxa55
October 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase

I like how they show their humble beginning.

I never want the best solution from time to time but having an attentive support and that my time is not wasted hanging are some of the reasons what made me choose Kind TechGroup. And I like how they do actually care to improve their services everytime...

Support O. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you, Max, for the great review. We will continue to serve at our best and look forward to better services to offer

chanp4
August 24th, 2019
Verified purchase

"Keep up the excellent work. It's the perfect solution for our business. The service was excellent. Reseller Hosting is great."

lokeshg7
September 14th, 2019
Verified purchase

I am really satisfied with my cPanel Hosting. I STRONGLY recommend Kind TechGroup to EVERYONE interested in running a startup online business!

The very best. Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results.

marved
May 28th, 2019

Great hosting service that capture every business needs. They also provide designing, development, branding and customer support.

leim9
October 5th, 2020

Like the way they assist me in getting know their services.
As a newbie who wants to offer web hosting, I realize that I need to know the system first.
I just hope that they have a more user-friendly interface. That's why it's just a 4-star.
Keep a good service!

Hi Lei,

Thanks very much for this honest review. We listen to everyone's opinion and should be decided once the majority in the community approves it. For your user-friendly interface request, some users might just need a good use-based tutorial for using our system and we are working on it since the last few months. We will publish it on our support channel on Youtube soon. Stay tuned.

au13
December 27th, 2018

The design is great but there are some paragraphs that I can't read because of the contrast to the background.

Support O. – Kind TechGroup Rep

Thank you for your honest review A U.

They closing the ticket with an answer Every time the request manager I get treated will suspend you

By Mark L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kind TechGroup staff and other customers.

We offer free, premium unlimited web hosting and reseller services using clustered technology powered by one of the largest hosting organizations on the web.

We don't just offer quality free unlimited web hosting service, we also help you set up your WordPress based website all for free!

To learn more, visit: https://www.kindtechgroup.net

T&C Apply: https://kindtechgroup.net/terms

Business History

Kind TechGroup is a web branding organization focused on making websites for free and providing business to everyone, locally and remotely. It is founded and operated by a regular WordPress user, aspiring programmer and a blogger at mauwiks.com, Mauwiks.

Kind TechGroup started its operation just this year in 2018 of May. Our main services listed as follows: free WordPress design, free hosting, and premium website optimization services for businesses, professionals and even for personal branding.

Our main core value is to help success-minded individuals to achieve financial freedom or become their own Boss, which is why we focus on providing the freedom to build brand conveniently by our products and services. As well as we encourage freelancers, particularly Web Designers in taking advantage with our kind web services like hosted domain and web hosting all for free.

Support O.
Staff
Behind the operation of Kind TechGroup or its affiliates.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kind TechGroup?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Kind TechGroup?