Review of KidsAutoCenter

Tel: 1-888-279-0106
info@kidsautocenter.com

brianab9
7/21/17

I ordered a car last friday (July 14th) for my daughter's birthday which is next Friday. I was told once you order, your product will ship in 24hours. I have an acct with them & my order still says processing as we speak. I still have not recieved a shipping confirmation or any sign letting me know my order was on it's way,delayed, etc. I called at least 6x & haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. I also emailed them as well as sent messages on their 24/7 live chat multiple times and on facebook messenger yet no response. My daughter really wanted this car & although i told her she could't have it, I still got it for her in order for it to be a surprise.

rachelm130
3/8/17

I got this for my son on his birthday and he's just so happy, he really loves it! I bought from them because they have a great reputation in my neighborhood. Great service and amazing product!

georgew105
3/7/17

Great car. Fast shipping. Came right on time for my kids birthday. Awesome fift. My kids love there ferari. Now i need to get myself one

georgev33
3/2/17

Had a great buying experience here. Everything was straight forward and there were no mishaps in my purchase. I got my ride on truck (Jeep Wrangler) just in time for my party even though I waited until a few days before hand to order. Fast shipping!

ericp80
2/21/17

My niece loves her new ride on BMW and the customer service was quick to fix an error on the license plate (free with purchase by the way!)

Tip for consumers: Ask to deal with Michael! He answered all of my questions!

rodneyh34
2/15/17

I recently received the Jeep Wrangler New Style that I ordered for my son. He loves it, but honestly, I think I have more fun with it than him, using the Bluetooth to drive him around. It's pretty sturdy and I was able to load some preset music onto an SD card for the built-in MP3 player. Where were these when I was a kid :) I will definitely be looking into other models at the KidsAutoCenter. So far it seems the Wrangler model is holding up with how rugged my 5-year old is treating it.

Tip for consumers: If you have a little boy, the Jeep models are built really tough.

elyrans
2/12/17

I absolutely loved the ride on car I got my son. David helped me chose the right model and it also came with a free licence plate which I loved. A+ company!

alext85
2/10/17

Wasn't sure about the difference between 2 models that I was interested in - Michael helped me cleared the confusion up and I was able to get my car 3 days later. My daughter loves it and does not go a day without using her new car.

jefff75
12/1/16

Super personable, super informative, made on line shopping feel like a personal in store personal shopper experience. I had an idea on what car I wanted and Robert confirmed it was one of their best. Had questions after purchase and Robert was always there to answer them with honesty and a true passion to make me comfortable whatever the question was or whatever the potential issue may be. It is rare in this world to not get the run around from someone miles away behind a phone tree that you can never get ahold of. Robert seemed to ALWAYS answer the phone and ALWAYS kept his promises. I would definitely purchase another care from them if I had a need for one.

vincentt21
12/1/16

The best customers service ever.very professional very helpful with knowledge of products. Customer service was so great that i was ready to pay double the price for my products. Thanks

stephenm147
12/1/16

The Volvo XC90 arrived within days. I neglected to order the personalized license plate, but utilized the 'live chat' to secure my order while lying in bed at 1am. Excellent customer service!

maxinen1
11/30/16

We had previously ordered a car for our granddaughter for Christmas and now noticed that they were giving free personalized plates with the cars. I emailed customer service about receiving a plate. They were more than happy to send a
personalized plate at no extra charge. They also responded fast to my email. Wonderful customer service!! Maxine

chakitaj
11/29/16

This company is simply AWESOME! I placed my order for the Range Rover Evoque on Friday, Nov. 25 and it was delivered Tuesday, Nov. 29. I was not expecting my package so soon! They're very prompt and their customer service is AMAZING! I'm so glad that I chose this company to purchase my Range Rover Ride-On Car! I can't wait until Christmas so that my son can enjoy his new ride.

alexanderk42
11/28/16

Took advantage of the Cyber Monday/Black Friday Sale. Bought my kids two Rovers and they absolutely love them! Good quality, free shipping, and a personal parent remote.. what more can you ask for!

galenk5
11/25/16

So for my sons Christmas gift I decided to check out this site. It has replicas of real cars, trucks etc made into kids vehicles! This is every kids dream.. or at least it was mine when I was little haha. So I decided to order one during their Pre-Black Friday sale, got in contact with their customer service to ask them a few questions and they answered everything perfect. I'm sure my son is going to be ecstatic when he gets to ride in his new Ferrari!

arield10
11/22/16

Bought my son a red ferrari ride on car. He loves it and he loves me! This toy arrived right on time for his birthday when I asked for express shipping from the lovely staff. The remote control works great and the car feels safe and sturdy. Greatly recommend kidsautocenter.com!

danielg138
11/22/16

Love this!! Bought one for my child and he is absolutely infatuated with it! I highly recommend this to anyone!

-d

michaelw293
11/22/16

Ordered the LaFerrari Ride on car for my son and he absolutely loves it. I placed the order with a gentleman named David; he was such a great help and so friendly. I love their warranty and they have the best deals on the market. Big YES in my books!!

marthaj28
11/20/16

Love their products and selection.. it just never ends!!!! Amazing customer service and my ride-on arrived quickly. Keeps my grandson busy and its all that matters. Would recommend to anyone. Great prices as well, I've shopped around.

amirc13
11/3/16

I bought one of their cars for kids and they love it. Had a very easy shopping experience and i recommend this site to everyone. A++

justinc80
10/31/16

This is more of a gift to us parents than for the children! My daughter would literally spend hours cruising with her ride-on. She even takes the time to wash it every other day as if it was actually her car. This gives us a chance to relax and let the children have a blast. The wireless Bluetooth remote really makes a big difference for their safety. Very easy to navigate website and great selection of products. Totally recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the KidsAutoCenter staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KidsAutoCenter