Keller Sports

Keller Sports has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Keller Sports also ranks 3rd among Sporting Goods Other sites.

• Cheapest running shoes I could find on the internet for my marathon and great service in delivery -
  • Excellent service, great product and quick delivery.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Keller Sports?

“Great products at great prices”

Elaine W.
4/1/20

My husband swears by one brand of walking shoe and I was delighted to find that Keller stocked them and offered a courier service to UK. Competitively priced too. Delivery was a little late as the courier mis-sorted my parcel. Whilst that was outside Keller's control it was fully transparent through the online tracking process so I had no concerns. Parcel arrived safely and well packaged.

“Great service”

Karl S.
3/11/20

Found the trainers i was after, middle range pricing but very efficient and fast delivery. Highly recommended and will be using again.

great service (14) excellent service (6) 3 days (5) great prices (6) good communication (4)
elainew193
April 1st, 2020
nicolas69
March 9th, 2020
I bought a pair of trainers. Price competitive. Delivery in 3 days as advised.
What to ask more? I will surely by again from Keller Sports.
stephenw780
July 27th, 2020
Bought a pair of Nike Pegasus 36 Zoom trail shoes. Best price on the net. I live in the UK .Shoes arrived safely and promptly from Germany. Impressive.
jonathang293
February 4th, 2020
Great trail shoes I was after, best price I could find anywhere for them & delivered really quickly - excellent
roberta1344
February 13th, 2020
I am 5' 7" tall and very slim, so the longer tennis shorts have never really suited me and those that lack any shape are even worse. These Nike shorts have a 7" inside leg rather than the more common 9" or longer. The shorts seem to be of good quality. The ones i purchased were 'on offer', so i purchased 4 pairs. Very good information about expected delivery via email and the order arrived on time
colinb177
February 13th, 2020
Following a recent spill on the piste i felt i should replace my existing GIRO G9 so purchased a GIRO Seam helmet XL and it is exceptionally comfortable and the only one i have found that is available in this large size. other makes in XL are too small.Great helmet and good value from Keller. was delivered promptly as well. thanks
janetl422
June 6th, 2020
Wanted these In white but could not get them anywhere. Never heard of Keller Sports so took a chance and ordered. Communication was brilliant around delivery and they arrived pretty quick. Highly recommend and would buy from this site again.

Tip for consumers: I’m a size 6 - ladies so went up a size and they fit perfect.

dimitral
June 12th, 2020
i got a pair of women nike pegasus , great shoes in perfect condition with a good discount! the shoes arrived almost on time but cannot complain cause the delay was due to covid 19. will definitely buy again, package was good and shoes are great!
trefh
June 25th, 2020
Keller aren't a name that comes to mind from a U.K. perspective. I found them as a chance price hunt on a particular shoe, and decided to give them a try. Price was great, website worked correctly with realistic stock information. There was the offer to join a discount club that you do often seem to see on German webshops (We tend not to get this in the UK so it's a bit of a novelty). Delivery was by UPS and faster than promised with obviously well treated box and items well but not excessively packaged.

Recommended, I'll definitely be looking here again.
philm415
March 5th, 2020
Easy to use website, very prompt response when questions asked through the website. Prompt delivery.
However, let down by communication after dispatch email from Keller.
I was given no communication from UPS regarding delivery until I received a note through the door that they had tried to deliver. Most other delivery companies give a frequent update, with a delivery timeframe and options to change time/ deliver to neighbour etc. if the timeframe isn't suitable.
davidm3121
February 26th, 2020
Ordered Nike zoom fly 3. And hesitated with the size and sent an email to the costumer service who replied straight away. Also arrived quick before race day and tracking updates.
aarond141
February 20th, 2020
I had some concerns as some reviews for Keller were awful, but wanting to give them a chance, and as majority of reviews were good, I went for it. The site worked well, provided plenty of information, the payment systems went easily via Paypal, and I was kept updated with emails as to when order was completed, paid for, and left for delivered.
Sadly UPS who delivered within a week (Germany to UK) didn't tell me they were coming (like others couriers do) luckily I was in, but could easily have missed it. Box arrived well, intact, no dents or damage.
I ordered a size 44 as a EU to UK conversion chart informed me that size 10 was 44, however Nikes size 10 is 45. So I have now ordered a second paid. Trainers arrived in perfect condition.
Not sure what I'm going to do with the first pair, return post to Germany will be at my expense....
davidr2332
May 15th, 2020
Premium is worth it for the good discounts and access to the top tier running shoes, will certainly be buying again from them
jonh284
March 9th, 2020
Having searched for this item, I found it on this website, at a reduced price which was better than I expected. The item arrived here in the UK within 3 days, which was great. Well done, will use them again. Thank you.
davidh4283
July 23rd, 2020
Trainers were very competitively priced. Good communication and fast delivery. Very happy thank you.
simons228
July 23rd, 2020
Excellent service, great product and quick delivery. The website is easy to navigate and a has a really good selection. Would definitely use Keller Sports again.
adamg441
July 24th, 2020
Nice price, comms. & item. Delivery a bit longer as shipped from Germany (I'm in UK), but I knew that when I ordered. No worries, thanks!
simonm189
February 4th, 2020
Excellent price along with a voucher and members discount made this purchase a "no brainer". They say if it's too good to be true then walk away! But in this case jump right in. Great service and delivered on time. Thank you.
alexw582
July 23rd, 2020
I bought Nike Pegasus 36 Trainers from here. The price was one of the cheapest around and delivery time was short. The item arrived as described on time and I'm really pleased with the purchase. Would definitely recommend Keller Sports to others.
michelleb1709
May 9th, 2020
Quick delivery, cheap sportswear only downfall is if you need to return an item it can be pricey as it's international.
vickip144
May 16th, 2020
My first time purchasing anything from Keller Sports, was delighted with my top and was also in the sale too, even better Definitely be ordering again soon!
karls161
March 11th, 2020
margaretl376
June 23rd, 2020
Great service and very competitive prices. Will definitely use again. Would highly recommend anyone to use them.
williamj640
May 25th, 2020
Great service from Keller. Stylish and quality shoes. Unfortunately, I found them to be too narrow for my feet and had to return them. Parcel in transit as I write but would expect full refund from Keller.
johnm5357
July 13th, 2020
Great service, range of products and prices. Well worth considering for your training shoes and sports gear.

Aye bro it is cos it has legit brands mate, so why even ask that?? If you're that concerned then find somewhere else to shop!!

By Ksi O.
See more answers (3)

Yes, order confirmation received immediately after placing order and delivery status communicated well.

By William J.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Keller Sports staff and other customers.

The best sports products from over 120 premium brands carefully selected by our KELLER SPORTS Pros. Free delivery on orders worth over ?69 (for Premium members). Discover now!

irenep26
Irene P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keller Sports?

Have a question about Keller Sports?