Keller Sports

Keller Sports has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 105 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Keller Sports also ranks 3rd among Sporting Goods Other sites.

• Cheapest running shoes I could find on the internet for my marathon and great service in delivery -
  • Very very quick delivery, only 3 days from Europe to United Kingdom , Scotland.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Keller Sports?

“Great products at great prices”

Elaine W.
4/1/20

My husband swears by one brand of walking shoe and I was delighted to find that Keller stocked them and offered a courier service to UK. Competitively priced too. Delivery was a little late as the courier mis-sorted my parcel. Whilst that was outside Keller's control it was fully transparent through the online tracking process so I had no concerns. Parcel arrived safely and well packaged.

“Great service”

Karl S.
3/11/20

Found the trainers i was after, middle range pricing but very efficient and fast delivery. Highly recommended and will be using again.

great service (9) 3 days (5)
elainew193
April 1st, 2020
nicolas69
March 9th, 2020
I bought a pair of trainers. Price competitive. Delivery in 3 days as advised.
What to ask more? I will surely by again from Keller Sports.
jonathang293
February 4th, 2020
Great trail shoes I was after, best price I could find anywhere for them & delivered really quickly - excellent
philm415
March 5th, 2020
Easy to use website, very prompt response when questions asked through the website. Prompt delivery.
However, let down by communication after dispatch email from Keller.
I was given no communication from UPS regarding delivery until I received a note through the door that they had tried to deliver. Most other delivery companies give a frequent update, with a delivery timeframe and options to change time/ deliver to neighbour etc. if the timeframe isn't suitable.
roberta1344
February 13th, 2020
I am 5' 7" tall and very slim, so the longer tennis shorts have never really suited me and those that lack any shape are even worse. These Nike shorts have a 7" inside leg rather than the more common 9" or longer. The shorts seem to be of good quality. The ones i purchased were 'on offer', so i purchased 4 pairs. Very good information about expected delivery via email and the order arrived on time
colinb177
February 13th, 2020
Following a recent spill on the piste i felt i should replace my existing GIRO G9 so purchased a GIRO Seam helmet XL and it is exceptionally comfortable and the only one i have found that is available in this large size. other makes in XL are too small.Great helmet and good value from Keller. was delivered promptly as well. thanks
davidm3121
February 26th, 2020
Ordered Nike zoom fly 3. And hesitated with the size and sent an email to the costumer service who replied straight away. Also arrived quick before race day and tracking updates.
aarond141
February 20th, 2020
I had some concerns as some reviews for Keller were awful, but wanting to give them a chance, and as majority of reviews were good, I went for it. The site worked well, provided plenty of information, the payment systems went easily via Paypal, and I was kept updated with emails as to when order was completed, paid for, and left for delivered.
Sadly UPS who delivered within a week (Germany to UK) didn't tell me they were coming (like others couriers do) luckily I was in, but could easily have missed it. Box arrived well, intact, no dents or damage.
I ordered a size 44 as a EU to UK conversion chart informed me that size 10 was 44, however Nikes size 10 is 45. So I have now ordered a second paid. Trainers arrived in perfect condition.
Not sure what I'm going to do with the first pair, return post to Germany will be at my expense....
davidr2332
May 15th, 2020
Premium is worth it for the good discounts and access to the top tier running shoes, will certainly be buying again from them
simonm189
February 4th, 2020
Excellent price along with a voucher and members discount made this purchase a "no brainer". They say if it's too good to be true then walk away! But in this case jump right in. Great service and delivered on time. Thank you.
vickip144
May 16th, 2020
My first time purchasing anything from Keller Sports, was delighted with my top and was also in the sale too, even better Definitely be ordering again soon!
angelas820
May 4th, 2020
Email to inform of progress, told would be a delay and issued with a voucher for next purchase. Further email to say despatched with tracking number arrived 2 days later, no delay, superb service especially at this difficult time.
rebeccam747
April 3rd, 2020
Keller stocked the exact product I couldn't find anywhere else online. Delivery within the time frame specified, all good!
jaspalr1
March 4th, 2020
Is what i expected and very happy with quality would recommend to everyone thats into sports accessories
georgiew7
March 1st, 2020
I ordered trainers for my teenage son. The price was excellent, the delivery was prompt on time and hassle free. The product turned up in excellent condition. I will definitely order from them again.
paulc895
November 15th, 2019
Ordered some Skechers trainers that were a great price. Delivery was quick (accounting for coming from Germany to UK), delivery/tracking information good and the product perfect quality. Will definitely shop with them again.
leek461
April 9th, 2020
Even in these difficult times of covid-19 the communication and service was excellent
Less than 1 week from order to delivery to the UK
davidi106
March 27th, 2019
Ordered trainers on their website and they sent me 1 dirty shoe so I sent the item back tracked and signed and did not receive refund . I've been calling for the last 3 weeks and now hang up on me .

No money has been sent back. Terrible people and theives . I hope that they go out of business. Very unprofessional
moragw3
December 22nd, 2019
Ordering easy. Quality product arrived when you said it would. Communication and delivering on your promises made me confident in your service.
josephc604
May 13th, 2019
Made on line order, they don't ship to US. Have not refunded my money. "Waiting for order to fail". "Soon". These people are AH's, thieves. Avoid. So many other better on line places, this is the absolute worst.
jand207
April 12th, 2020
Had a problem with my order confirmation email. The order assistance team helped me within minutes. Got my shoes within 3 days and it is just brilliant.
peterg559
April 29th, 2020
I like Keller as they are easy to deal with and the process is very simple. They are also extremely responsive and competitive on price! Good professional company to deal with! I've been very impressed!
angelaf326
May 27th, 2020
I can't comment on the item as it was bought as a gift for someone but the service from Keller Sports was excellent. I was kept informed at every step from order to despatch and expected delivery
clivet9
May 19th, 2020
Needed to replace some Salomon X Ultra 3 GTX women's hiking shoes. Keller Sports were most competitively priced and they arrived today. Very satisfied.
adelem22
December 9th, 2019
Great service, my trainers where here very fast !! Added bonus I got them at a great price, beat all other sites .

Yes, order confirmation received immediately after placing order and delivery status communicated well.

By William J.