Review of KelbyOne

Tel: 813.749.4000
2017 Customer choice award

alexandrag19
6/16/17

No support for members who are bullied on their community forum. I was bullied for several months by two moderators, and KelbyOne sided with the bullies.

Tip for consumers: Start with the class called "Beginners Start Here" if you are new to photography. It is a great introductory class, and will help you get started without overwhelming you.

douglasw27
Douglas W.
12/16/16

I got two months free when I bought software, they charged me the third month, I canceled and tried to get the refund. They would not give me the refund. Poor business. Not customer friendly. Bad business practices.

joex5
Joe X.
7/8/16

I've been taking professional headshots for years in the tech world. I recently stumbled across Kelbyone, more specifically the Beautiful Headshots course. It gave me tips on lighting, positioning, and photo editing. It has changed the way I take my photos and my clients are very happy with the results! Completely worth it!

jimp89
4/17/16

Do NOT subscribe to KelbyOne, especially if youre a Photoshop enthusiast. When Scott Kelby began the switch from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP his former company), he worked his staff at a frenzied pace to develop every module possible for the new KelbyOne site. When he had extracted every ounce of their genius, he fired them outright, and then told his subscribers that they were merely reclassified as contractors. He assured his subscribers that they would be still be contributing the same video tutorials that the end-users had always enjoyed. To date, not one of the previous employees has posted anything, and they are all establishing their own businesses to make a living since they were so crassly dismissed.
There are far more resources available on-line or even at your local library to hone your Photoshop and photography skills rather than add one more dollar of profit to such a callous individual.

karenf83
Karen F.
3/9/16

I can't tell you how many times I've recommended Kelbyone to my photographer friends looking to take their skills to the next level. Their courses are affordable and extremely helpful. The instructors are all well educated in their fields. You can never go wrong with a course from Kelbyone.

mariaq19
Maria Q.
3/2/16

As a beginner photographer I really needed some training in photo editing that I could do on my own time. Kelbyone fit the bill. I was able to watch tutorials on all important aspects of editing portrait photography. It opened up a whole new world to me inside photoshop that I never knew existed. I found Kelbyone very useful.

roberty27
Robert Y.
1/27/16

...aren't the easiest to learn. You definitely need some training to get a handle on them. Enter Kelbyone. They have affordable tutorials for photoshop, web design and video editing. I felt like they helped me get a grip on the Adobe family of products.

lisat124
Lisa T.
1/17/16

I'M A SELF PRONOUNCED FOODIE AND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO START PHOTOGRAPHING FOOD MORE PROFESSIONALLY TO GO ALONG WITH MY BLOG POSTS. I FOUND KELBYONE TO BE THE RIGHT PLACE TO FIND AN ONLINE CLASS ON JUST THE SUBJECT. GREAT COURSE WITH AN AWESOME INSTRUCTOR. I'VE ALREADY STARTED USING THE SKILLS I LEARNED AND I BELIEVE ITS REALLY TAKEN MY BLOG TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

barbaraj51
Barbara J.
12/25/15

....this was the course I took on Kelbyone. It was SO helpful! I've been slowly starting my own baby photography business and this course helped push me in the right direction. From lighting techniques to creating the right atmosphere in your home. I can't wait to take the second course!

lisaw194
Lisa W.
8/8/15

I was able to learn photoshop easily with Kelbyone. The tutorials are super easy to follow. It was worth every penny!

steveni7
Steven I.
8/2/15

I took a course on Kelbyone called How to Photograph and Create Fun Holiday Cards. It gave me great ideas on how to get a picture for our family Christmas card on the playground. I can't wait to get my family out there, take the pictures and then have fun in Photoshop making the card! I love this kind of stuff and Kelbyone has been an awesome place to go to to up my skills!

mabellep
12/11/14

I've been using their service for a week now, and I must say that I am really satisfied. Lots of lessons to learn from and is very easy. Probably a great place for learning digital photography, photoshop and my favorite, video editing.
Keep it up!

franks66
9/23/14

This kelbyone.com I used for understanding more about photography but they are not helped as I hoped. They guidelines are a common thing that can give by any small photographers. I used this for best creative photography, but this site couldnt help me in that.

leighg6
8/5/14

jackm90
8/4/14

Love it!

rayw25
8/1/14

I've used this service several times now. Saves time & money! Love it!

samanthaj15
7/30/14

This is one of the best sites for anyone to learn digital photography, photoshop, video editing and even web design. For everybody.

elloita
7/30/14

I've used this service several times now. I've been impressed so far with their customer service and the costs have seemed very reasonable. Saves time & money! Love it!

oscarj
7/25/14

This has to be one of the best sites for anyone to learn digital photography, photoshop, video editing and even web design. There is a heavy focus on adobe products, but they also do have some information on other software programs. The site is aimed towards professionals in the field but I think even amateurs or hobbyists can learn much from this site. The video production is top notch and the tutorials are excellent. worth every cent to join the site.

32 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the KelbyOne staff and other customers.

KelbyOne?