Review of PopPhoto

New York, New York, USA
2017 Customer choice award

manningc9
3/30/16

Popular Photography is my second favorite magazine, if he can become more free subscription, then I would first like to introduce some free or activities, but still very optimistic about his future because his photo quality is very high

georgial3
11/5/14

I am very interested in photographic field. Therefore I try to learn about photography from best sources. But I have done a mistake that I used this www.popphoto.com service for studying photography. But they completely disappointed me by giving incomplete guide for photography. They are giving guide for what I already know.

toddl
10/21/07

Pop photography still my all time favorite magazine and my friend just told me how he got a free subscription. He got some business cards from vistaprint.com (free + shipping) and at the end of the offer he was given a choice of magazines with a one year subscription...FREE. I guess the magazines just want to hook you for a year and then get your money after that.

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PopPhoto staff and other customers.

PopPhoto?