This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Keel.io

Keel.io has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Keel.io also ranks 55th among Stock Research sites.

How would you rate Keel.io?

“Actionable ideas with proven track records!”

Grace L.
10/26/17

I've tried a few subscription services and I love Keel's the best. The biggest difference is that they show the Pros' returns and investment fields before you pay. At least, that gave me a good idea that I am not just paying someone who claimed how good they are, but they actually have proven track records. I was skeptical how this can be done till I learned that they integrate directly with the Pros' brokerage accounts to verify those data. I love this idea and the possibility that I can shadow Pros' trades!

gracel66
October 26th, 2017

Tip for consumers: They seem to just started, so the Pros are not yet many (but all good quality). Would love to see more Pros!

johnc734
May 10th, 2017
With Keel.io, I paid $10 a month to follow a professional investor and to ask him questions about his recent trades. Using this information, I was able to significantly increase my investment returns!

Questions? Get answers from the Keel.io staff and other customers.

Keel is a marketplace for the buying and selling of mutual fund and stock ideas. Compare your portfolio for free against the best index funds, and learn how to ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keel.io?

Have a question about Keel.io?