Review of Jysk

16659 Fraser Highway
Port Coquitlam South, BC V3C, CA

ritae5
1/25/19

Disappointed with Jysk.ca online ordering/pick up in-store, I reserved a bathroom shelf organizer that was in stock at the nearest location to me. The confirmation email informed me that due to inventory issues my order had been cancelled. The email provided me with no detail as to if/when the stock would be available (did I mention this location said "in stock") or other options (eg another location) to purchase my item.
I've shopped at Jysk for years and was excited to try out the online ordering/in-store pick up.

luciaf10
10/17/17

Pricing is whats attractive about this shop. Carefully inspect every item you are intending to buy - and way to go, home goods at low prices and pretty decent quality are all yours!

tashap7
10/12/17

Its an another store for me along with IKEA at purchasing furniture when I~m on a budget. The quality sometimes needs to get better but the prices annihilate this drawback.

helenp28
8/31/17

Ordered a computer chair from Jysk and unfortunately it was not in stock at that time, so I went ahead and ordered it for delivery to my home (free of charge delivery).
The delivery time was slow but once the product was delivered it was very easy to assemble, the product is well made and was well packaged. All in all a good transaction.

tamarac19
4/25/17

amazing stylish furniture. Amazing sales. This is a must for people starting out or looking to update on a budget

Questions? Get answers from the Jysk staff and other customers.

Jysk?