Jysk

Jysk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jysk ranks 23rd among Mattress sites.

How would you rate Jysk?

“We bought mattress”

Katelin K.
4/24/20

We chose a mattress, opted for the Gold F15 model. Placed an order 05. 02. 19 paid the full amount. The receipt indicated the approximate delivery date 02. 28. 19, but they called us on 02. 24. 19 and reported that the mattress had nailed to the store and will be delivery tomorrow. The mattress was wrapped in roll-wrap. We panicked, because in height it was about five centimeters. Literally an hour later he straightened out, took shape and became as the manufacturer promised. Sleeping on it is very comfortable, the smell went away after a couple of hours. Thank you for the quality product and good service.

“Not reliable”

Rita E.
1/25/19

Disappointed with Jysk.ca online ordering/pick up in-store, I reserved a bathroom shelf organizer that was in stock at the nearest location to me. The confirmation email informed me that due to inventory issues my order had been cancelled. The email provided me with no detail as to if/when the stock would be available (did I mention this location said "in stock") or other options (eg another location) to purchase my item. I've shopped at Jysk for years and was excited to try out the online ordering/in-store pick up.

katelink2
April 24th, 2020

Thank you for the quality product and good service.

tamarac19
April 25th, 2017

Amazing stylish furniture. Amazing sales. This is a must for people starting out or looking to update on a budget

ritae5
January 25th, 2019

tashap7
October 12th, 2017

Its an another store for me along with IKEA at purchasing furniture when I~m on a budget. The quality sometimes needs to get better but the prices annihilate this drawback.

helenp28
August 31st, 2017

Ordered a computer chair from Jysk and unfortunately it was not in stock at that time, so I went ahead and ordered it for delivery to my home (free of charge delivery).
The delivery time was slow but once the product was delivered it was very easy to assemble, the product is well made and was well packaged. All in all a good transaction.

luciaf10
October 17th, 2017

Pricing is whats attractive about this shop. Carefully inspect every item you are intending to buy - and way to go, home goods at low prices and pretty decent quality are all yours!

Questions? Get answers from the Jysk staff and other customers.

JYSK Canada strives to bring our customers Scandinavian inspired designs at a great value. Shop online or in any of our 53 locations across Canada for Furniture, Mattresses, Bedding and more for your home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jysk?

Have a question about Jysk?