Justfab.fr

Justfab.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Justfab.fr most frequently mention customer service problems. Justfab.fr ranks 51st among Subscription Shopping sites.

How would you rate Justfab.fr?

“Voleur - truffatori”

Emilia M.
9/16/17

After the first order online the abonnement VIP was automatic on my banc account. I noticed it only after some months because I thought it was connected with amazon; and when you ask to delete it you cannot have your money back or you have first to try it with the articles they propose at 40 each. Thief!

emiliam8
September 16th, 2017
anaisa6
July 17th, 2017
I order a pair of shoes from them and they started to charge me 39.95 a month without any warning. The customer service claimes that justfab will send me an email asking me to enter my montthly showroom, but i did not receive that mail at all. Called the customer service for help and guess what? They said that I'm too poor to afford the 39.95? Like seriously? Is that how a customer service is supposed to reply? Never mind about that, when to chat with their online chat service and got really rude replies and if I am lucky, they ignore me and refused to help.

If your customer service was more kind and professional, maybe they will attract more customers to stay instead of quit.
samanthas120
July 14th, 2017
I didnt even order the bag and they have just ordered i for me to no confirmation email that i had ordered something. Steer clear
aadilahr
June 8th, 2017
This scamneeds to end, here isa petition against justfab. Une petition contre justfab

Https :// www.change. Org/p/justfab-d%C3%A9dommagement-des-clients-de-www-justfab-com-victimes-de-pratiques-commerciales-abusives? Recruiter=459028790&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Questions? Get answers from the Justfab.fr staff and other customers.

Bienvenue et merci d? ۪̻tre fan de JustFab! Nous vous encourageons, ch̬res fashionistas,? Partager vos looks, votre passion pour la mode et JustFab ainsi qu'? ̩changer entre vous. JustFab postera comme contenu: photos des collections, informations e...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Justfab.fr?

Have a question about Justfab.fr?